4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
"I spent some time to consider the main plots and the end of the game which I have been struggling before"

Yeah I knew it, this game will end before any potential of depravity is delivered even with the perfect setup. Sometimes I wonder why devs cuck themselves out of supporters...

truly fascinating, lets see how this goes lmao

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
"I spent some time to consider the main plots and the end of the game which I have been struggling before"

Yeah I knew it, this game will end before any potential of depravity is delivered even with the perfect setup. Sometimes I wonder why devs cuck themselves out of supporters...

Mind explaining how you came to that conclusion?

Reactions: Misarmor

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021

You mind elaborating in this ending you think you "know" will happen?

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
There was an earlier post explaining HOW TO increase the number of saves. Searched but couldn't find it. Any remember or know the how to?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
3 hours? Wtf? :LOL:
It usually takes me about 40 minutes to an hour, without skipping the dialogue. But on a side note, I usually don’t watch most of the Asuna and Inoda POVs, unless I think they might have some story relevance.
While 3 hours is a bit of an exaggeration, a regular monthly updates is probably around 40~ish minutes, plus the time you need to spend on the recollection room for the different scenes you can't see in the game, and the regular 15 or so minutes that one needs to spend dealing with the game crashing because you walked through a door slightly too fast.
Just like 4-kun the update is not just the part where we play as Kirito, but the WHOLE update which includes scenes not seen by Kirito's POV. Hence why the actual content is in fact more than an hour or two. I wasn't speaking about just in terms of playtime as Kirito, but all the scenes added to the update.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Just like 4-kun the update is not just the part where we play as Kirito, but the WHOLE update which includes scenes not seen by Kirito's POV. Hence why the actual content is in fact more than an hour or two. I wasn't speaking about just in terms of playtime as Kirito, but all the scenes added to the update.
I mean, obviously, everybody plays differently. I was just surprised because, in my case, it rarely takes more than 1 hour to finish the update, including the scenes from the recollection room. To be fair, I guess it takes longer if there are battle scenes to unlock, but since I don’t care for Asuna scenes, I don’t drag the fights out.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I suppose how long someone finished a update depends on how quickly they read. I remember the longest I played a update was because I was searching every map looking for hidden scenes. That still took me only around one hour to finish everything in the update.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You know, we have this exact conversation once or twice every month, without fail the topic always comes up and no one is really satisfied by the answers in the end.
So, fuck it, next month when Fujino releases the update I'm just going to use a chronometer to check.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
You know, we have this exact conversation once or twice every month, without fail the topic always comes up and no one is really satisfied by the answers in the end.
So, fuck it, next month when Fujino releases the update I'm just going to use a chronometer to check.
Which topic?

Edit:

Nevermind I realized what topic. Though I don't recall this topic happening that often to begin with. At least not on a scale where people argue about it. Just felt like the times people posted ranged from around 40 - 80 minutes. My own playtime is generally around 80 minutes, and I chock that up to me thinking I just read slow. But this is probably not a topic worth arguing about to begin with, since playtime varies from person to person. Averaging or taking the medium which is around 60 minutes is why I just said 1 hour of content.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
will the new update contain irl scenes of inoda x asuna and kirito x liz?
Too early to tell. Since the update won't come out until end of September. We will know more when we get the September Progress Reports. But Inoda x Asuna IRL scenes are a guarantee. Since every update will have some scenes with them and FOG is offline. Kirito x Liz IRL scenes are a maybe. Though I think Kirito x Suguha scenes are more likely.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
About SAIKEY's announcement about NTR online 2, although Fujino doesn't want to tell us anything or avoids saying that there's still a long way to go before the second part is finished, I think we'll have something by the end of the year, maybe a little earlier. The only way Saikey will announce something like that is because he's already been warned so he can do the right promotion, maybe in 6 months or less. Character-Sheet-Ki.jpg

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
About SAIKEY's announcement about NTR online 2, although Fujino doesn't want to tell us anything or avoids saying that there's still a long way to go before the second part is finished, I think we'll have something by the end of the year, maybe a little earlier. The only way Saikey will announce something like that is because he's already been warned so he can do the right promotion, maybe in 6 months or less. View attachment 3963554
so Asuna's mother helps Inoda to separate Asuna from Kirito but she doesn't know Inoda's real reason, the mother just wants the two to stay apart. But if you can find out Inoda's reason? what will he do? does he go along with it, does he let all this happen?

I hate the fact that everyone seems to agree to destroy the protagonist, not only is Kirito blind, they are all blind, they pretend nothing happened while that fat guy fucks his girlfriend

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
if certain hot scenes also took place in real life, at this point it shouldn't be called NTR online or it could be called "to ntr online and beyond"

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes