4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
About SAIKEY's announcement about NTR online 2, although Fujino doesn't want to tell us anything or avoids saying that there's still a long way to go before the second part is finished, I think we'll have something by the end of the year, maybe a little earlier. The only way Saikey will announce something like that is because he's already been warned so he can do the right promotion, maybe in 6 months or less. View attachment 3963554
Even tho her fall was too fast, i still enjoy her sex scenes <3

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
The one thing I have to appreciate of AI is that it's inability to consistently design a character, is very faithful to Fujino's tendencies of changing Inoda's model once per update.
It is not that it is incapable of generating image true to the original, it depends on the model, for example this is WAI ANI NSFW PONY XL model and it only creates like this

mnminmn

Jul 3, 2019
I have definitely noticed some issues with earlier parts of the game just failing with each subsequent update. Where are you in the game?
i get the error right after i choose any chapter to start ( only chapter 3 would play the intro and then would give the same error ) , i also tried to use a downloaded save file but it would give me a similar error when i click "continue" button.
so far i have only tried v0.50 and v0.501 and they are both the same. i couldn't find a earlier ver to download yet (v0.45 gives me the same error too )

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
i get the error right after i choose any chapter to start ( only chapter 3 would play the intro and then would give the same error ) , i also tried to use a downloaded save file but it would give me a similar error when i click "continue" button.
so far i have only tried v0.50 and v0.501 and they are both the same. i couldn't find a earlier ver to download yet (v0.45 gives me the same error too )
Where are you trying to start from? Which chapter or point in the game?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
nvm i moved the game folder to desktop and it is working fine now lol
What a weird problem rofl. But if you do mention running into some issues trying out some older areas, I did notice some of them not working in later versions. Figured it'd be nice to keep an eye on them to notify the dev, and then I could probably try grab one of the older versions for you if I still have it or not.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
anybody know where to fujinos bonus games? not the one thats coming up but the previous ones.

The bonus game is free on Fujino´s patreon, so you can just get there from this link.

Here it´s the direct link, for the english version, if someone is too lazy to go to another page:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
So we have a full month left for next update since dev was taking a break during this one yeah?
Fujino wasn't taking a break per se. Last week and the week before, he was on a business trip, so he couldn't work on NTR Online during the trip. Instead, this month we'll get the bonus game since it was mostly done, he just had to put some finishing touches on it. And as you said, next month we'll get the next update for NTR Online.

We'll get an update tomorrow from Fujino since he's back from his business trip and he made a short one last week.

Reactions: Oppai_King
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes