4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I love this game but I hate it at the same time, I want to save the damsel, who cares about ntr, first I save and then I play it again to see the scenes like I have always done in other games, this game makes me feel like an excited loser.
And don't tell me that all of them are like that, I say no, the ones I played all had multiple endings, there was even one where in the end I killed both of them and took my own life or even that game that didn't I'll name my name otherwise they'll ban me, in which I had to play 5/6 times since there was more than one bastard

p.s. everyone has their own way of playing

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
Too early to tell. Since the update won't come out until end of September. We will know more when we get the September Progress Reports. But Inoda x Asuna IRL scenes are a guarantee. Since every update will have some scenes with them and FOG is offline. Kirito x Liz IRL scenes are a maybe. Though I think Kirito x Suguha scenes are more likely.
Maybe i missed something why u say FOG is offline?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking, what if Kirito is in FOG and suddenly something happens in the system and he gets trapped in the game, while Inoda takes advantage of Asuna without any problems

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
I don't like it when in some games you're deliberately sabotaged by the developer to lose.
This usually happens when the conditions are annoying to fulfill, causing you to give up.
In this game, the story is linear, and you only control the scope of the resulting fallout at the end of the game.
The best strategy to get through these types of games is either having a "revenge outlook" or simply not caring.
This game feels more like saying, "you know what, you all are so dumb that you deserve it."

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I love this game but I hate it at the same time, I want to save the damsel, who cares about ntr, first I save and then I play it again to see the scenes like I have always done in other games, this game makes me feel like an excited loser.
And don't tell me that all of them are like that, I say no, the ones I played all had multiple endings, there was even one where in the end I killed both of them and took my own life or even that game that didn't I'll name my name otherwise they'll ban me, in which I had to play 5/6 times since there was more than one bastard

p.s. everyone has their own way of playing
By damsel, you mean Kirito? :p
Ever since Part 2, all the characters have been trying to separate the couple, even Suguha for her own reasons. Does it feel forced? Hell yeah! Can we change that? No! Just let it flow, friend ;)

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
By damsel, you mean Kirito? :p
Ever since Part 2, all the characters have been trying to separate the couple, even Suguha for her own reasons. Does it feel forced? Hell yeah! Can we change that? No! Just let it flow, friend ;)
as damsel I mean Asuna, but Kirito also needs to be saved :D

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't like it when in some games you're deliberately sabotaged by the developer to lose.
This usually happens when the conditions are annoying to fulfill, causing you to give up.
In this game, the story is linear, and you only control the scope of the resulting fallout at the end of the game.
The best strategy to get through these types of games is either having a "revenge outlook" or simply not caring.
This game feels more like saying, "you know what, you all are so dumb that you deserve it."
I couldn't have said it better

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Idk, to me it seems like Asuna is fine with everything happening. A little reminder—it was her decision to go back to Inoda because she felt she was more suited to help him than his 'bad' new girlfriend :cautious::sneaky:
this stupid blonde, I hope she will regret it bitterly :cautious:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The problem with this is that you are approaching a NTR game, this one in particular, with the incorrect mindset.

I understand your grievances with games stacking the situation in order for the MC to get the short end of the stick time and time again in Netorare games, I have similar problems with many games myself.

The issue at hand is that Sword Art Online Conceal Breath is not a game about a main character trying to win over a heroine or trying to repair his relationship with the female lead. The core of the game is following up Kirito's misfortune as the world around him steal everything he has.

The game is in fact nothing more than a medium for Fujino to tell a story he wishes to share and to showcase different erotic scenes to us as an audience.

You can very easily tell this by the fact that SAO has practically no gaming elements, Kirito is immortal and all combat mechanics boil down to pressing attack until Kirito wins the battle, meanwhile you just walk from place to place witnessing the lewdness around you.
You could compare this type of hentai game with the many "walking simulators" that are very popular mainstream games, where the player doesn't impact the story, as they simple experience it throughout their gameplay.

And while I do have a problem with the entire world being stacked against Kirito from a narrative perspective, it's not the same as a game that forces the player to lose. Because it was never about winning or losing in the first place.

TLDR: This is not really a game, it's more of a barely interactive NTR Doujin from the cuck's perspective.

sample_0637553564e1b7b2bb7459bad89dbe82.jpg

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
C'mon man, you know as well as I do that she won't. Best case, she won’t start completely shitting on him behind his back at some point :sneaky:
So why don't you say it directly instead of acting like a bitch behind your back, sooner or later the truth will come out or Asuna will accept being the sex slave and won't be able to go back even if she wants to, Inoda will destroy her and we will say goodbye to Asuna like we knew her

#FUCK YOU ASUNA :cautious:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
I think part 2 will end with real life sex this time, somehow gets stuck at Inoda's place again and I hope he tries the candle drug route again to get her going ;)

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I think part 2 will end with real life sex this time, somehow gets stuck at Inoda's place again and I hope he tries the candle drug route again to get her going ;)
I hope it doesn't end with them being trapped in Inoda's apartment again. But I'm confident Fujino won't do that to us. And with the progression of Asuna's corruption, I don't think Inoda will need to use aphrodisiac candles to get her in the mood for sex. I believe that the perfect ending to Part 2, assuming there's gonna be a Part 3 after this, is with Asuna consenting to IRL condomless sex and a short aftermath of her not caring about the guilt of cheating anymore. Inoda has nearly broken her morals and reasoning when it comes to sex in FOG. In the next update, he'll start breaking her down IRL.

Update 0.90 would be when Asuna finally consents to the IRL condomless sex and they have sex that same update.
Then in the next update, she's thinking about how there's no reason to deny the feelings she has, the pleasure she gains from having sex with Inoda, and rids herself of any guilt she's had up to this point. She'll talk to Inoda about breaking up with Kirito but Inoda wants her to continue "dating" Kirito, by never really giving him the time of day and prioritizing Inoda over him most of the time.
Then the last update, Kirito, Inoda, and Asuna go into FOG, and they do a mission together. While Kirito is fighting the enemies, Asuna and Inoda are hooking up during the fights, and Asuna is trying to drag these fights out as long as possible by buffing the enemies and debuffing Kirito. After the mission, they take a break and both Inoda and Asuna each make an excuse to leave Kirito to do some more degenerate acts with each other. And that's when we'll see what they're doing behind Kirito's back: the scene that plays on the main menu of the game. Part 3 will mostly be a showcasing of Asuna's descent into further and further debauchery, participating in sexual acts that'll increasingly get more depraved as we go through the game.

Assuming there isn't gonna be a Part 3, then we'll get Asuna's consent to condomless IRL sex most likely at the end of the year. It'll be Fujino's Christmas present to all of us. Anyway, those are my 2 cents, thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes