4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
We even might get the bonus game tomorrow, Fujino hasn't had a lot of time to work on it but taking into consideration that he has to delay the release for more than a month, so I imagine there wasn’t much left to do before he took the business trip. sample_5edf47b670b2ee46165af12f3ebaa5fd1aa73fd5.jpg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Remember, even though we may get a report today, it will probably be nothing or next to nothing actually-progress-wise because Fujino was on a trip so keep expectations low :O
Today we should find out when we will get the bonus game. Or maybe we will get the bonus game today. It has been so long since we a game release on the last Monday of the month like it used to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Today we should find out when we will get the bonus game. Or maybe we will get the bonus game today. It has been so long since we a game release on the last Monday of the month like it used to be.
I will be honest, I cared so little for the new mini-game since it was announced (As I never really watched the series it's from) that I had forgotten it's supposed to release soon before the next update, but you may be right on that XP

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Well you can look forward to us probably getting it on Monday for September, since that's monday is literal last day of the month rofl. Though I guess I could be wrong and Fujino releases it over the weekend Friday - Sunday since they probably will have gotten maybe 5 - 6 weeks of work on the SAO update by then.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
FIRST :BootyTime:

8.26 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1. Finish the context of Alice's hypnosis event in this week.
2. Add an event of Asuna in real world.
3. Finish the remaining context of Monday.
4. Add 2 more CG of Utaha in the Bonus game.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成新的一周中愛麗絲催眠事件的文字內容。
2.現實世界增加一個亞絲娜事件。
3.完成周一剩下的文本內容。
4.彩蛋遊戲再增加2個詩羽的CG,最快月底完成。

I wish it came with a CG this time, but looks like it didn't...

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
FIRST :BootyTime:

8.26 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1. Finish the context of Alice's hypnosis event in this week.
2. Add an event of Asuna in real world.
3. Finish the remaining context of Monday.
4. Add 2 more CG of Utaha in the Bonus game.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成新的一周中愛麗絲催眠事件的文字內容。
2.現實世界增加一個亞絲娜事件。
3.完成周一剩下的文本內容。
4.彩蛋遊戲再增加2個詩羽的CG,最快月底完成。

I wish it came with a CG this time, but looks like it didn't...
Sad, no Suguha content. I hope Fujino didn't forget that Kirito promised to team up with Leafa on Monday, and we'll get some compensation later on :cautious:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Sad, no Suguha content. I hope Fujino didn't forget that Kirito promised to team up with Leafa on Monday, and we'll get some compensation later on :cautious:
I guess by "finishing the remaining context of Monday" he means the writing? In which case it means he'll work on the CG later on?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
4. Add 2 more CG of Utaha in the Bonus game, which will be released around the end of this month.

Disappointed we won't be getting the bonus game today. When was the last time we got a game release on the last Monday of the month anyway? Guess it will be a Saturday or Friday release.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I guess by "finishing the remaining context of Monday" he means the writing? In which case it means he'll work on the CG later on?
Hmm, I guess it means there won't be more scenes on Monday, and he’s just finishing the dialogue. He probably mixed up context and content. ChatGPT: In Chinese, the term used in the progress report for "context" is "文字內容" (wénzì nèiróng), which translates to "textual content" or "written content." The term for "content" is also "內容" (nèiróng), which can be used more generally.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hmm, I guess it means there won't be more scenes on Monday, and he’s just finishing the dialogue. He probably mixed up context and content. ChatGPT: In Chinese, the term used in the progress report for "context" is "文字內容" (wénzì nèiróng), which translates to "textual content" or "written content." The term for "content" is also "內容" (nèiróng), which can be used more generally.
Yep, this checks out with my thoughts that he just means the text and dialogue. Thise Asuna and Alice events he mentionned probably occur during the previous week, now he finished the Monday writing and will build the CG and code during this coming week.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yep, this checks out with my thoughts that he just means the text and dialogue. Thise Asuna and Alice events he mentionned probably occur during the previous week, now he finished the Monday writing and will build the CG and code during this coming week.
I think he means that the Alice and Asuna events will be on Monday, while other characters will only get dialogues :unsure:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think he means that the Alice and Asuna events will be on Monday, while other characters will only get dialogues :unsure:
I think he just means he is done with a Alice event on Monday. He is doing a Asuna event on Monday, which may be different from the Asuna morning event he mentioned in previous Progress Report. Whatever other Monday character events are planned but not created CGs for yet. So yeah there may be a Suguha event on Monday too but we will have to wait for more Progress Reports to know for sure.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes