4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Besides the reasons that were mentioned above me, there is something else that hasn't been brought up, and that is that unlike the typical conversation in this forum, the Asian patrons down there in Ciel do not mince their words nor do they hold their tongues when speaking ill of Fujino or his works.

Whenever he makes a report post or a game release you can always see tons of negative comments, and while we do critique the game quite a lot here, things are bit more inflammatory over there.

You have to take into consideration that Fujino's games are not exactly the same as other NTR game makers, so his community is similarly different from the ones of other authors. There are a lot of people who find out about his games, not because they are fans of the genre, but because they are fans of FSN and SAO.

And Fujino also doesn't have that thick of a skin, or at least it doesn't look like it, judging for how he reacts to criticism in the comment section of his posts.
man u don't have to say more about Chinese (community) fans xD i know them already dealt with many of them in online games and i can tell you that they doesn't even love eachother let alone people from other countries xD but as i said it would be nice to have if we don't have these kind of people

Yeah, it can go either way, tbh. It can be beneficial or piss off the fans if he isn't active in responding. Who knows whats in their mind? :LOL:
lmao man i can't deny that xD it's true that many people will complain about the inactivity of the Author or that he is not socialized with them and when u mentioned that i thought hmmmmmmmmmm this might be why Fujino didn't make a Discord server xD

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
There will most likely be a lot of people who'd probably feel entitled to an answer from Fujino if he doesn't respond soon enough. It would also be chaotic and require more moderation if he does get a Discord server and it has English, Japanese, and Chinese fans/supporters. I'm pretty sure Fujino wouldn't wanna make a Disord server for each of the 3 different speaking fan bases that play his game. So it's like a lose-lose either way.

I think it'd be best for him to just use Ci-en and Patreon to communicate with his supporters. Plus, if it's the fans who want a Discord server to talk about his game, then the fans should just make it. I'm sure he'd be fine with his fans making a Discord server about him and his games or just this game in general.
then why don't we make one xDD iam no good at moderation sadly xD

• Wow
Reactions: onehappyFURRY

Kaitosp

Sep 12, 2023
There are some scenes/gifs that are just in-game, and not really part of the default CG gallery even with the game completed. You either have to have saves near those scenes to rewatch them...or just download a mod that was around here and some awesome dude made that includes literally everything in an upgraded rec. room XP
Where is the mod

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
I feel like Kirito and Liz's last event feels weird. I mean, Liz tries to seduce Kirito with massages in past events, but this last event has Liz stepping on Kirito in a sadistic way. I feel like that event would be more appropriate with Inoda, with whom he has a master slave relationship or this is the beginning of more events where she humiliates Kirito and Inoda begins to dominate Liz?
By the way, what happened with Hebishima, I skipped the events he had with Suguru, but I know that she deleted the videos he has of her and no longer obeys him, I think, but Shino is in love with him and when we warn her that he is bad, she says that she knows and that she plans something and possibly needs our help in the future, maybe that means an asshole from a ntr is finally receives some kind of punishment or am I misunderstanding?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
By the way, what happened with Hebishima, I skipped the events he had with Suguru, but I know that she deleted the videos he has of her and no longer obeys him, I think, but Shino is in love with him and when we warn her that he is bad, she says that she knows and that she plans something and possibly needs our help in the future, maybe that means an asshole from a ntr is finally receives some kind of punishment or am I misunderstanding?
Basically, yeah, but Hebishima wasn't around for the last few updates, so we don't know what will happen to him. It seems like he is totally broke and can't pay off his debts.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I came back right to sleep after work yesterday so I missed all talk about the report as usual lately, but good to know that Fujino has gotten right back to work, hopefully he doesn't burn himself out XP Sad seemingly no Suguha scenes next update yet once again, though.

Was there an actual mention of Suguha deleting the videos?
I'm not saying there wasn't, but I honestly can't recall if it was explicitly confirmed that those videos where gone for good.
Is crazy how much people forget about most of what happens in the non-Asuna routes, even when it's something as massively important as that XD (Though in your defense, this was a Rec. Room only scene I think) Yes, the brothel update is when we saw this, basically we got to see the interaction of 'Flora' and Hebishima inside the brothel room and it was the first blatantly clear showing of how massively things had changed for him and his luck had gotten fully reversed, Suguha actually full-on free herself from him thanks to destroying the videos and she had taken charge of her route now (She was only still working at the brothel, and not even allowing actual sex at that, to get money for 'things she needed'...which turned out to be that cheat time-stop skill to take advantage of Kirito LOL). It's also when he managed to get her a deal for the spy cameras he was no longer using as he needed cash more, further hammering how much his NTR Dude Luck had abandoned him :p (Extra-irony? Is very likely those very same cameras, which are now being used for Sugu to record herself riding Kirito's dick whenever she can, are the same ones that were used to catch her masturbating to him in the cafe's bathroom back in Part 1 after Hebishima drugged him and that allowed him to blackmail her into his sex slave, so is some weirdly hilarious karma too)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Is crazy how much people forget about most of what happens in the non-Asuna routes, even when it's something as massively important as that XD (Though in your defense, this was a Rec. Room only scene I think) Yes, the brothel update is when we saw this, basically we got to see the interaction of 'Flora' and Hebishima inside the brothel room and it was the first blatantly clear showing of how massively things had changed for him and his luck had gotten fully reversed, Suguha actually full-on free herself from him thanks to destroying the videos and she had taken charge of her route now (She was only still working at the brothel, and not even allowing actual sex at that, to get money for 'things she needed'...which turned out to be that cheat time-stop skill to take advantage of Kirito LOL). It's also when he managed to get her a deal for the spy cameras he was no longer using as he needed cash more, further hammering how much his NTR Dude Luck had abandoned him :p (Extra-irony? Is very likely those very same cameras, which are now being used for Sugu to record herself riding Kirito's dick whenever she can, are the same ones that were used to catch her masturbating to him in the cafe's bathroom back in Part 1 after Hebishima drugged him and that allowed him to blackmail her into his sex slave, so is some weirdly hilarious karma too)
I do remember that scene, although it has been a couple of months since I played through that particular update and I generally don't replay through the scenes in the recollection room since I use the mod for that type of 'walk down memory lane'. So what I forgot was the details of the conversation itself, beyond the fact that she was no longer playing ball with Hebishima's monkey business, and that he was struggling economically after a crypto scam.

I came back right to sleep after work yesterday so I missed all talk about the report as usual lately, but good to know that Fujino has gotten right back to work, hopefully he doesn't burn himself out XP Sad seemingly no Suguha scenes next update yet once again, though.
While I'm not expecting much, if any, Suguha content next update, it's nice seeing Fujino getting so much work done before the next month even began. This means that he has more than 30 days to prepare something good for us.
So, who knows, even if we didn’t get anything yet for Suguha we might get a small scene or two I'm the upcoming reports.

But her plot is kind of stuck right now since FOG is down until the in-game Wednesday, so she is limited to acting in the real world without having the option of raping her brother as he games.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I do remember that scene, although it has been a couple of months since I played through that particular update and I generally don't replay through the scenes in the recollection room since I use the mod for that type of 'walk down memory lane'. So what I forgot was the details of the conversation itself, beyond the fact that she was no longer playing ball with Hebishima's monkey business, and that he was struggling economically after a crypto scam.

While I'm not expecting much, if any, Suguha content next update, it's nice seeing Fujino getting so much work done before the next month even began. This means that he has more than 30 days to prepare something good for us.
So, who knows, even if we didn’t get anything yet for Suguha we might get a small scene or two I'm the upcoming reports.

But her plot is kind of stuck right now since FOG is down until the in-game Wednesday, so she is limited to acting in the real world without having the option of raping her brother as he games.
I hadn't thought of that last bit myself, dang, poor Sugu, even the plot went against her this update, that will be 3 ones in a row she doesn't get any scene XP

• Sad
Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I actually went to check the scene with Sugu and Hebishima again, to refresh myself with what happened but it´s actually not in the recollection room, which makes sense taking into consideration that there was no a lewd scene.

There is no way I´m going to play 10 hours of the game just to check a dialogue, so I guess I will from now on accept Alter´s words as canon.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I hadn't thought of that last bit myself, dang, poor Sugu, even the plot went against her this update, that will be 3 ones in a row she doesn't get any scene XP
Yeah, I've got a feeling that Suguha won't make any significant progress in the near future. I guess Inoda will demand that Asuna drop the one-week rule for killing him in the game, so next time we visit FOG, Kirito will be forced to stay around them to be NTR-ed big time, which would postpone Suguha's progression even further. :(

But who knows, maybe Fujino will surprise me :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes