4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I've got a feeling that Suguha won't make any significant progress in the near future. I guess Inoda will demand that Asuna drop the one-week rule for killing him in the game, so next time we visit FOG, Kirito will be forced to stay around them to be NTR-ed big time, which would postpone Suguha's progression even further. :(

But who knows, maybe Fujino will surprise me :sneaky:
On the flip side, there is slightly more development time than the normal 4 weeks for this next update. Maybe Fujino will have time to put a Suguha update in.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
On the flip side, there is slightly more development time than the normal 4 weeks for this next update. Maybe Fujino will have time to put a Suguha update in.
I think that will depend on how many days the update is. The next three in game days are all IRL. While I am sure Suguha can have small developments like the clothing store in the current update, it is unlikely she gets any sex scenes in the real world without access to Kirito's unconscious body. Personally I can't think of a way Kirito be willing let Suguha do things to him IRL right now and Hebishima should be out of Suguha's life by now. So if the next update includes after the three offline days then maybe.

Actually if she follows Inoda's playbook then she could try to get some favors from Kirito now. Would Kirito agree if Suguha requests if she can "bath together like we were kids, onii-chan?" Maybe?

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
He was on a business trip for a while though so not sure there was actually more time for it + working on the small side game

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I think that will depend on how many days the update is. The next three in game days are all IRL. While I am sure Suguha can have small developments like the clothing store in the current update, it is unlikely she gets any sex scenes in the real world without access to Kirito's unconscious body. Personally I can't think of a way Kirito be willing let Suguha do things to him IRL right now and Hebishima should be out of Suguha's life by now. So if the next update includes after the three offline days then maybe.

Actually if she follows Inoda's playbook then she could try to get some favors from Kirito now. Would Kirito agree if Suguha requests if she can "bath together like we were kids, onii-chan?" Maybe?
Realistically and logically speaking I get what you're saying. I just threw out that since there might be slightly more development time, maybe we get a Suguha update.

I agree that the IRL stuff is unlikely, so I was thinking more like the update extending to like Friday. Like Fujino having a potential 1 - 2 more week(s) somehow gets him to get the characters back in FOG. We don't know for sure, so I just threw it out there is all.

It's probably more likely than not that the next update is focused heavily on the IRL section. Probably might mean there will be more exploration to do instead of continuing onwards back towards FOG.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's too early for this, I think, but she could use his bath and walk around in in a towel or even bump naked into him. While this is fine, she is still lacking some bigger scenes, which is sad considering how corrupted she actually is

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Yeah, I've got a feeling that Suguha won't make any significant progress in the near future. I guess Inoda will demand that Asuna drop the one-week rule for killing him in the game, so next time we visit FOG, Kirito will be forced to stay around them to be NTR-ed big time, which would postpone Suguha's progression even further. :(

But who knows, maybe Fujino will surprise me :sneaky:
That makes a lot of sense: the dropping the one week rule thing. Could really speed up Asuna's corruption (y)

As for Suguha... I am wondering if she will only start to really fall once she can no longer have her Oni-chan nighttime fun for whatever reason. Or if Fujino is setting it up in a way that we start to see more progress with her while Kuckito is sensing something going wrong with Asuna and putting more effort into his relationship with Sugu? So it feels more NTR?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That makes a lot of sense: the dropping the one week rule thing. Could really speed up Asuna's corruption (y)

As for Suguha... I am wondering if she will only start to really fall once she can no longer have her Oni-chan nighttime fun for whatever reason. Or if Fujino is setting it up in a way that we start to see more progress with her while Kuckito is sensing something going wrong with Asuna and putting more effort into his relationship with Sugu? So it feels more NTR?
I guess we'll need to wait and see; there hasn't been much progression since she abandoned Hebishima and started doing her 'chores' in Kirito's apartment.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Sad seemingly no Suguha scenes next update yet once again, though.
It's too early to say whether or not we'll get some Sugu scenes next update. There's still 4 more weeks of weekly reports from Fujino to see if we'll get anything Sugu related. Worst case, we get nothing. Best case, she somehow manages to convince Kirito to allow her to do something to him. Be it a handy, fellatio, or a boob job

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I do hope the her killing him in game leads to a development IRL. The no more once a week thing honestly doesn't even seem to be in effect anymore seeing how willingly they go about the whole thing together. At minimum a bj I think is a must. Really need to see Asuna start to actively seek it as well to really sell that hungry for Inoda feeling.

Reactions: NTR Apologist
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes