4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Got it, i guess i will just add a post link to it for now for Part 2
If you want to keep mods for both parts separate, then I can report the Part 2 mod post and the moderator will hopefully create something like:
Part 1 Gallery Mod, Part 2 Gallery Mod
Each will contain a hyperlink to the separate posts in the OP.

OR, if you want to combine both Part 1 and 2 mod posts into a single post, that would be easier for you to maintain I think.

Choice is yours.

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
If you want to keep mods for both parts separate, then I can report the Part 2 mod post and the moderator will hopefully create something like:
Part 1 Gallery Mod, Part 2 Gallery Mod
Each will contain a hyperlink to the separate posts in the OP.

OR, if you want to combine both Part 1 and 2 mod posts into a single post, that would be easier for you to maintain I think.

Choice is yours.
Like that should be good enough, thank you, depend of the saikey version of part 2.
Capture d'écran 2024-08-29 113748.png

Reactions: Versace217

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I am stuck at 6/20 Saturday. Reminder says go home and login but when I go home I don't see the interface to interact with. I've wandered around all over the map but nothing to be found. Last things that I've done were to talk with Liz and then talk with Suguha. Can you help me? And if available, a walkthrough also much appreciated.
Did you a start a new game or did you used a save?
The latest update, since Fujino ran out of time, didn't came with a proper save file like all the others, and a lot of people who had the same problem as you is because they tried to start the game with a game file.
You probably need to start a new game, and chose the second option that would place you into the newest chapter.

Reactions: LordFrz

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Guys, any recommendation NTR KK Game like this one ? (Other than Fujino's work) been digging for a while but haven't found a good one so far :( (Story, Cards, Scene, Etc.)

Reactions: Amin_sun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Guys, any recommendation NTR KK Game like this one ? (Other than Fujino's work) been digging for a while but haven't found a good one so far :( (Story, Cards, Scene, Etc.)
I don't actually like Koikatsu games, outside of Fujino's work, with barely a few being enjoyable for me. So I can’t really give you any useful recommendations.

That being said, at some point in the next 4~28 hours Fujino will release a new bonus games, that’s something to look forward at the very least.

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
I don't actually like Koikatsu games, outside of Fujino's work, with barely a few being enjoyable for me. So I can’t really give you any useful recommendations.

That being said, at some point in the next 4~28 hours Fujino will release a new bonus games, that’s something to look forward at the very least.
Same here, KK games other than Fujino's mainly kinda meh for me. . . but maybe there's still a hidden good game somewhere out there that we didn't know yet ?

Ahhh yes, the one based on Utaha iirc. Can't wait to play, i think it'll be released tonight ? I meann, if his upload time based on JST it should've be. If he delayed it till tomorrow night then it'll count as 1st Sept ? Idk, he only said by the end of this month tho. Let's just hope he'll release it sooner.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Same here, KK games other than Fujino's mainly kinda meh for me. . . but maybe there's still a hidden good game somewhere out there that we didn't know yet ?
Actually, now that I think about it there is one game that I know of, King of Summer. It´s a game that a lot of people rave about, but I personally didn´t like it. That being said, you might like it, if you haven´t played it already.

Ahhh yes, the one based on Utaha iirc. Can't wait to play, i think it'll be released tonight ? I meann, if his upload time based on JST it should've be. If he delayed it till tomorrow night then it'll count as 1st Sept ? Idk, he only said by the end of this month tho. Let's just hope he'll release it sooner.
Tomorrow would still be the 31st of august so, unless something unexpected happened, the short game should be coming out today or tomorrow.

By the way, I miss Suguha already and we still have a month left to go.
2dd3d7ec542262255c62ec593feb29cc.gif

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024

do you know what bonus game is about ?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Actually, now that I think about it there is one game that I know of, King of Summer. It´s a game that a lot of people rave about, but I personally didn´t like it. That being said, you might like it, if you haven´t played it already.

Tomorrow would still be the 31st of august so, unless something unexpected happened, the short game should be coming out today or tomorrow.

By the way, I miss Suguha already and we still have a month left to go.
View attachment 3982031
I liked King of Summer at first, then I saw that the protagonist liked being cuckolded and I lost the desire to play image (696).png

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes