4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
King of summer was great at the start but really fell off after they introduced the "rival" cuck character. It would be like Hebishima trying to make moves on Asuna in a game where you play as Inoda.
Bruhh wtf, almost download it but saw this, thanks for stopping me. cheers

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
King of summer was great at the start but really fell off after they introduced the "rival" cuck character. It would be like Hebishima trying to make moves on Asuna in a game where you play as Inoda.
It is a lot worse than that. In that game, the rival character only appears after the main guy we been playing as got removed from the game. In this game, it would be like if Inoda suddenly got arrested or moved away, then a new handsome rival appears and takes his place. Totally ruins the game if that happened!

Reactions: N1rox98

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
It is a lot worse than that. In that game, the rival character only appears after the main guy we been playing as got removed from the game. In this game, it would be like if Inoda suddenly got arrested or moved away, then a new handsome rival appears and takes his place. Totally ruins the game if that happened!
But this route is optional, so it's not that big of a deal

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
me not sure why we need rival when you have the uncle

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
Guys, any recommendation NTR KK Game like this one ? (Other than Fujino's work) been digging for a while but haven't found a good one so far :( (Story, Cards, Scene, Etc.)
Fujino makes his own animations for scenes (at least partially) and tries to use good mods like skin texture replacement, nipples textures etc, while a lot of other KK-based games are just using vanila KK assets, animations, textures. So cards and scene looks like all the same and kinda meh
I'd say you can try God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! at least it is something standing out

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Fujino makes his own animations for scenes (at least partially) and tries to use good mods like skin texture replacement, nipples textures etc, while a lot of other KK-based games are just using vanila KK assets, animations, textures. So cards and scene looks like all the same and kinda meh
I'd say you can try God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! at least it is something standing out
God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring is amazing, not because the lewd scenes are admittedly incredible hot, but because it might be one the of the worst projects I have ever seen.
The developer must have spent at least 8 months or so, simply remaking the animations he already had instead of progressing the game, and it's not like the game was particularly close to a climax or anything.
I could spend an entire hour describing everything that is wrong with the game's development and how it pissed me off as a former patreon of the developer, but instead since this is neither the time or place I will say, that is a game to watch the scenes once and then never play it again until it's finished developing in 2055.

I went off that mini-rant not just because I was still pissed about how that developer decided to approach his game, but to praise Fujino that despite all his fallings and flaws, properly pushes the story forward with each update giving us new content no matter what, while never dropping the ball. (Besides his lackluster narrative regarding the characterization and themes of the original SAO).

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
What program does Fujino use to create the game? I ask because, they say that ntr online is reaching maximum capacity, but what would the maximum capacity be? because there is an ntr game, Kibo Slow Fall, which weighs 7.29gb and is not divided into parts and is full of KK animations, therefore, I don't know if they both use the same rpg maker or different

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
What program does Fujino use to create the game? I ask because, they say that ntr online is reaching maximum capacity, but what would the maximum capacity be? because there is an ntr game, Kibo Slow Fall, which weighs 7.29gb and is not divided into parts and is full of KK animations, therefore, I don't know if they both use the same rpg maker or different
Too many pictures being compiled to video. You can add compiled videos and compress them, which would be fine, but Fujino is doing the compiling inside the game engine, frame by frame. So it's about resource allocation.

I think.

Reactions: LordFrz

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
It's RPG Maker MV loaded with Plugins, the plugins that create the animation from the frames, it's more or less made for making original skill animation from what i read and that plugin got a few update from Fujino old game to SAO Part 2, the limitation come from the storing space of the plugin which as more than double it's capacity.
One of the new plugins (Gabwindow_left) that show leftside text on the fly seems to be a downgraded version from a plugin made for RPG Maker MZ this one add more instability.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes