4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Now that some time has passed since the manga ended, this is something that I wanted to say a while back but I wanted to wait a little so I wouldn't spoil anything, but with My Hero Academia ending as it did what do you guys think of it as as the next big game for Fujino (After he finishes SAO and the unfinished Fate games, in 2030).
With Izuku being put in the metaphorical cuck chair after his ending, I could see Fujino writting a post-ending game where Izuku spends his days as a teacher while Ochako and the rest of the female cast get fucked in every way imaginable.
And with the setting of MHA, with a bunch of nonsensical quirks, Fujino could write any type of OC like Inoda and having him have a fun and interesting sex related quirk.

(I don't like Mineta or this artist in particular, but conceptually it works as an example)
sample_3ad36002c4f22a65e2b155abe37d2157.jpg

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I do hope the her killing him in game leads to a development IRL. The no more once a week thing honestly doesn't even seem to be in effect anymore seeing how willingly they go about the whole thing together. At minimum a bj I think is a must. Really need to see Asuna start to actively seek it as well to really sell that hungry for Inoda feeling.
I'm pretty sure this is what will happen next update. As the next update will be over the next 3 days, entirely taking place IRL, Inoda will most definitely bring up Asuna killing him in FOG and will presumably use it as a "you owe me" to have her do a sexual act IRL. Most likely something minor, like a handjob or at most a blowjob in the office. And this will rekindle the IRL sexual relationship they had in Part 1 and we'll assumably get a scene with Asuna every update as she's gonna be doing something with Inoda either IRL or in FOG. So very much looking forward to that!

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
Basically, yeah, but Hebishima wasn't around for the last few updates, so we don't know what will happen to him. It seems like he is totally broke and can't pay off his debts.
he has debts oooh that's why he was offering shino to an old man in fog, for quick cash, anyways returning to sugu now that will be his story from now on playing with his brother while loged on fog and trying to make him fall in love in the game with his alter ego leafa or another person will appear who will try to corrupt her more inoda met her when he arrived at Kirito's apartment, but he already has his hands full with Asuna, Asuna's mother, and Liz or maybe He approaches him to get proof that Asuna is cheating on kirito or maybe agil he's already back at the cafe where Sugu works

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
I have a question.
In part one, when Inoda sees Asuna's breast for the first time, he wants to touch it, but Asuna doesn't.
But in the photo he took of Asuna that day, he is touching them. The photo he posted on the site
Is the translation wrong? Or did I miss a scene or what?

pleas help me

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
he has debts oooh that's why he was offering shino to an old man in fog, for quick cash, anyways returning to sugu now that will be his story from now on playing with his brother while loged on fog and trying to make him fall in love in the game with his alter ego leafa or another person will appear who will try to corrupt her more inoda met her when he arrived at Kirito's apartment, but he already has his hands full with Asuna, Asuna's mother, and Liz or maybe He approaches him to get proof that Asuna is cheating on kirito or maybe agil he's already back at the cafe where Sugu works
Making him fall for Leafa isn't good for her, as she wants a real-life relationship with him, but she could probably use her alter ego to corrupt him more. As for Agil, it's unlikely; he actually seems like a decent husband who, despite his wife's sickness, stayed faithful to her. And well, Sugu herself made it pretty clear that she isn't into NTR dudes—her main goal is Kirito, and she actually turned herself into an NTR gal. :LOL:
That said, it doesn't mean Fujino won't make another 180-degree turn with her character, but for now, that's the situation.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I have a question.
In part one, when Inoda sees Asuna's breast for the first time, he wants to touch it, but Asuna doesn't.
But in the photo he took of Asuna that day, he is touching them. The photo he posted on the site
Is the translation wrong? Or did I miss a scene or what?
Idk what happened but it is a strange portion in Part 1. Cause when you control Kirito and you peek at Inoda's window, their silhouettes suggest that Inoda is holding her breasts. And when you check that social media site when you go home, he is holding one of her breasts. But when you see what happens in his room, we don't see him touch her and Asuna tells him that she won't let him.

But I think it's implied that she allows him to touch her breasts sometime after they go back to studying. Cause in the social media site vid he uploaded, Asuna said that he wouldn't stop begging her to let him touch her, so she gave up and reluctantly allowed him to feel her breasts. So either Fujino decided to cut that scene short after finishing it or he made a last minute change to the scene, specifically the one where you see what happened in Inoda's room.

Reactions: Amin_sun

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
Small problem with the first fight in Desolate Mountain Range. The only damage I do is from counter, not enough to defeat the monster. The Nightmare does nothing, Asuna and Inoda are under invisibility spell, but the scene is not evolving. Some help, please!
is this fixed?

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
Idk what happened but it is a strange portion in Part 1. Cause when you control Kirito and you peek at Inoda's window, their silhouettes suggest that Inoda is holding her breasts. And when you check that social media site when you go home, he is holding one of her breasts. But when you see what happens in his room, we don't see him touch her and Asuna tells him that she won't let him.

But I think it's implied that she allows him to touch her breasts sometime after they go back to studying. Cause in the social media site vid he uploaded, Asuna said that he wouldn't stop begging her to let him touch her, so she gave up and reluctantly allowed him to feel her breasts. So either Fujino decided to cut that scene short after finishing it or he made a last minute change to the scene, specifically the one where you see what happened in Inoda's room.
it makes so Confused

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes