4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
It is worse than that, the thread will get nuked again. It was locked specifically because people wouldn't stop using this as a recommendation thread, and now they are back.

Stop asking for recommendations and stop replying to them.

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
Don’t get me wrong—the suffering due to the relationship being destroyed is an essential part of NTR; I’m not arguing about that. But that doesn’t mean the MC has to lose everything that matters to him, like his family, work or even his life. That has nothing directly to do with NTR, although these things can be negatively influenced throughout the story. However, they shouldn’t be the main focus of an NTR story. So basically, I share Alter’s feeling that some people are more concerned with the MC losing everything than with the actual loss of his love interest. That’s my understanding of NTR, and we shouldn’t start arguing about it; it’s fine to agree to disagree ;)
y guess there are a lot of people that are so deep into ntr shit that they actually enjoyed focusing on the mc's suffering more than the love interests being stolen its kind of fucked up tbh :D

Reactions: Misarmor and 4-kun

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
but once the game is over, what will we talk about next? I was more active on NTR Online
There are other NTR games. You can always visit those forums. Or even just go to forums that talk about NTR in general. And like 4-kun said, after finishing this story, Fujino wants to go back and redo or finish the previous games he's created. When those forums are created, then some of us will reunite there to discuss NTR like the coomer gooning degenerates we are!

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Can someone tell me how to skip the dialogue, or does the second part of the game doesn't have the feature?

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes