4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
if there was no administrator, he wouldn't be able to conquer girls
About the admin :unsure: at some point in the plot we going to discouver who or what it is, maybe Sugou or Asuna's father who knows. But the way that Fujino present his story the Admin could well be the player, because the players actions made the story unfold, although the player dosent a way to prevent or choices to do so, we want to see what is going to happens next and admin is the mechanic allowing that to hapen.

Actually no, it just makes it worse honestly, at least previous Fujino girls didn't really have a 'male lead' and just used various random men, usually NTR Chads who you at least could somewhat believe could fuck any girl they wanted even before the gimmick of girls-are-horny-for-X-reason Fujino usually uses kicked in, Inoda is just the most basic shit of NTR tropes, combining as many dislikable and no-way-this-character-could-be-a-better-fuck-for-any-girl traits into one being, the only thing Fujino missed was making him 50+ years old for the full NTR Bastard package :p
Fujino didint break the mold here, he just went for the simple, a "villain" to humiliate the MC. Inoda is mix of many NTR tropes Fat ugly Neet+perv old man with a magical Wand "horse dick". But despite the simplicity he managed to create a good villain, he is hated by everyone, Inoda give no excuses for the players, he is not a Chad, but he is able to fuck MC's chick when he wants, hence the humiliation and anger.

Reactions: Toushiro

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
About the admin :unsure: at some point in the plot we going to discouver who or what it is, maybe Sugou or Asuna's father who knows. But the way that Fujino present his story the Admin could well be the player, because the players actions made the story unfold, although the player dosent a way to prevent or choices to do so, we want to see what is going to happens next and admin is the mechanic allowing that to hapen.
What do you mean? We know who she is, you can talk to her in the left building in the dream world. :LOL:

She was introduced as part of the main plot

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean who or what is behind her. I think she just a avatar in the game that would make a nice twist.
There’s no hidden meaning, although we don’t know her real goals aside from wanting to rewrite the real world. She’s an alternate version of herself, a god-like character from a VR world in the newest season of SAO. At least that’s what I figured out without being too knowledgeable about the franchise.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
There’s no hidden meaning, although we don’t know her real goals aside from wanting to rewrite the real world. She’s an alternate version of herself, a god-like character from a VR world in the newest season of SAO. At least that’s what I figured out without being too knowledgeable about the franchise.
That's exactly the point, in SAO canon, Game master, digital goddees is always CEO, Game master developer or some other BS like that but in the end is just a guy IRL trying to shape the VR world.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That's exactly the point, in SAO canon, Game master, digital goddees is always CEO, Game master developer or some other BS like that but in the end is just a guy IRL trying to shape the VR world.
The easy way to think about her is she is Fujino's game avatar. Doing things Fujino wants to happen in-game. That is what I always thought of her. That pigeon avatar is just a ruse!

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I see your point, but this is different in the Fujino-verse. Here, she is a goddess, unless this whole game takes place in VR and the characters aren’t aware of it. Also, from my understanding, she wasn’t a playable character in the series but a real AI or something like that. But as I said, I’m not too familiar with the franchise, just saying what I got from other comments. :)

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
and if CEO Quinella is behind all this, he made a deal with Inoda in exchange for which he offered him mind-altering powers, invisibility, an elephant's dick and making everyone stupid :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
but then Asuna's father also became a cuckold? Since Asuna's mother fucked with Inoda
Worse than that. In Fujinoverse he realized Sugou is bad news and saved Asuna instead of Kirito. Now he is stuck away from home because of work. If he comes home his wife and daughter would be pig's wives then. He is the hidden NTR protagonist of the game. :KEK:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Worse than that. In Fujinoverse he realized Sugou is bad news and saved Asuna instead of Kirito. Now he is stuck away from home because of work. If he comes home his wife and daughter would be pig's wives then. He is the hidden NTR protagonist of the game. :KEK:
The way she isin the game, the guy thinks Inoda is doing a favor to him take the old cunt.
We saw all the possible NTR tropes at the Fujinoverse so far but one, the netorase guy or the cuck by choice, someone will have to fit the bill :ROFLMAO:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It would be nice if Fujino made SAO with all the ideas we wrote on the forum, like various plot twists, I know, it will come out a primordial mess, but it's funny

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It would be nice if Fujino made SAO with all the ideas we wrote on the forum, like various plot twists, I know, it will come out a primordial mess, but it's funny
It would be interesting to see what kind of story an AI would deliver if you put all the ideas from the thread in it.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It would be interesting to see what kind of story an AI would deliver if you put all the ideas from the thread in it.
It would become a very branched story, although I don't know if the game would make sense, it depends on whether the pieces of the puzzle are put in the right place.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
It would become a very branched story, although I don't know if the game would make sense, it depends on whether the pieces of the puzzle are put in the right place.
It's only a matter of perspective, you have to find a central plot, several branches would been based on players choices with different outcomes, any rpg is more or less like this. Would not be easy but somewhat doable with the good ideas we have floating around here.
I think in the end all this is because we already know how Fujino story is goind to end, he didin't left much for imagination,
you going to get cucked and you're going to like it or don't, that's it and in because of that people tend to fill the plot gaps.
Since you already know the end, you want to know how we going to get there.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm afraid of the direction that AI is taking, using it to improve your skills and be more efficient, yes, but as a replacement for a person's work, and even more if is any creative work, because all the originality would be lost to change it for drawings or generic stories without any kind of charm.

I hope we never get to that point, not even for fun.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes