4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
From the very beginning things have been set up for Kirito end up with a terrible 'bad end', either all alone and none the wiser or becoming someone who enjoys being cucked, from what the creator said.

The Shino/Sinon bit is clearly just there to create more of a 'NTR' feeling, before now this Sinon had practically nothing in common with the original one beyond their looks and MAYBE the backstory, but Hebishima seems to have fucked all trauma out of her, so Fujino probably wanted to create SOME link between her and Kirito to later make her being fucked by someone else feel 'more NTR' most likely (Hence why he finds her just as she's thinking she should maybe try and 'see other guys to get Sempai jealous', coincidentally).

Thing is, before this update it was very clear either Hebishima was gonna end up fucking Suguha and Sinon together eventually, or if he was removed they would both probably end up being fucked by Inoda, that was the only real outcome that could happen. HOWEVER, out of nowhere we got Suguha going a bit crazy this update and even slightly Yandere, giving not only a handjob but hinted to have done MORE while offscreen to Kazuto, TWICE even. And after that we see her in FoG apparently having openly screwed Hebishima over and then argued with him with no showing (At least as far as the update went) of they 'making up' by him fucking her, which is why suddenly Suguha maybe being the one to 'remove' Hebishima if that indeed does happen (As nothing is certain yet) is a possibility now.

Granted, this is still meant to be a NTR game so the odds of things just going wrong for Kirito will never vanish even with this change, tbh, there is just not gonna be a "happy" ending for him at all, as Asuna is the only one he cares for and she IS gonna be stolen away regardless. Hell, Suguha going Yandere on his ass may end up terribly in the way that she fucks him whenever she wants while he cries for Asuna, but I guess it would technically be a 'happy end' for Suguha (LMAO), and I would honestly don't mind it 'cause it would feel like a refreshing change from all the cliche NTR Tropes XP
So, how about Sugu being already pregnant? That came to my mind yesterday. :ROFLMAO::p

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
why is it that in the chinese community there is so much brutality and hatred and even they are the ones who sponsor fujino sensei. I tried to cool down the situation and they came at me and even told me that they were going to hit me haahah, possibly with a blow or a sigh I knocked them out. there are a lot of people who didn't understand the word accident and reset as I explain the plot between sao 1 and 2 the night was an accident, now it's like a new beginning with implications of that day, except asuna who tries to get away from INODA and can't and it's noticeable how gradually her thinking about inoda is getting better. I have an idea of how it will continue as long as fujino continues with what he planned to do and does not allow himself to be poisoned by idiots who, because they sponsor him, come to impose their ideas on him, well, that is my point of view.
ezgif.com-speed.gif

qwer12341567

Aug 16, 2017
why is it that in the chinese community there is so much brutality and hatred and even they are the ones who sponsor fujino sensei. I tried to cool down the situation and they came at me and even told me that they were going to hit me haahah, possibly with a blow or a sigh I knocked them out. there are a lot of people who didn't understand the word accident and reset as I explain the plot between sao 1 and 2 the night was an accident, now it's like a new beginning with implications of that day, except asuna who tries to get away from INODA and can't and it's noticeable how gradually her thinking about inoda is getting better. I have an idea of how it will continue as long as fujino continues with what he planned to do and does not allow himself to be poisoned by idiots who, because they sponsor him, come to impose their ideas on him, well, that is my point of view.
View attachment 3319826
Any link to the chinese community?
I would like to know what they say

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 3319826
Could it be cultural differences? I don't know, maybe they have a certain understanding of NTR, and part 2 went way off from that.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
From the very beginning things have been set up for Kirito end up with a terrible 'bad end', either all alone and none the wiser or becoming someone who enjoys being cucked, from what the creator said.

The Shino/Sinon bit is clearly just there to create more of a 'NTR' feeling, before now this Sinon had practically nothing in common with the original one beyond their looks and MAYBE the backstory, but Hebishima seems to have fucked all trauma out of her, so Fujino probably wanted to create SOME link between her and Kirito to later make her being fucked by someone else feel 'more NTR' most likely (Hence why he finds her just as she's thinking she should maybe try and 'see other guys to get Sempai jealous', coincidentally).
Perhaps if the writer is skilled enough we get a "shino using kirito for her own schemes" plot line. This gives shino more screen time to amplify this NTR thread. There's got to be some shino fans here...... right?

The creator also had a chance to add in some more cuck themes with the libido pills. Which was a bit of a miss. He could have had Kirito take the pills, which then led him to rape Asuna. After which Asuna or even Sugu depending on how you want to write the plot suggests a chastity cage while he was taking the medication to prevent this from happening etc etc.

Maybe Sugu or even Lis somehow gets Kirito in a chastity cage and he has to hide it from Asuna, which leads to him declining sex with Asuna.

Nobody cares. This isn't the chinese community. Go back.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
There's nothing we can do about it
This is the current situation because of the values the China government gives to people’s education.
But it does not represent all China people. Some people know it clearly and some people do not.
I hope the author can continue to create and not stop the game because of them.
the author needs money without sponsors, he will simply lose interest in creating the game

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Perhaps if the writer is skilled enough we get a "shino using kirito for her own schemes" plot line. This gives shino more screen time to amplify this NTR thread. There's got to be some shino fans here...... right?

The creator also had a chance to add in some more cuck themes with the libido pills. Which was a bit of a miss. He could have had Kirito take the pills, which then led him to rape Asuna. After which Asuna or even Sugu depending on how you want to write the plot suggests a chastity cage while he was taking the medication to prevent this from happening etc etc.

Maybe Sugu or even Lis somehow gets Kirito in a chastity cage and he has to hide it from Asuna, which leads to him declining sex with Asuna.

Nobody cares. This isn't the chinese community. Go back.
that is hot

Reactions: as22

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Could anyone please tell me how far the NTR goes ? Is it avoidable by making choices or it's forced onto the player?

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
You can blame me and everything, but I think the Chinese are right. The only thing they're wrong about is that they cross the line and become too toxic.

I don't know how much Fujino listened to the audience or how many of his ideas he implemented.
But the game and the story are being destroyed.

Look at the game with the current update. Everyone's already helping Inoda. God himself is helping Inoda. Already Kirito is degenerating himself to help Inoda. I think a little more and the president of FOG will come out and help Inoda, Biden will fly in and help Inoda. Asuna will soon say, "Fuck me already, why don't you fuck me?"
Inoda's cock is already forged as the perfect pleasure for Asuna, and Kirito, even with his enlarged cock, can't come close to this sex god.
But all that help isn't enough to get into Asuna's underpants.
You know why?
You know why everyone in this game helps Inoda?

Because Fujino built the plot so Inoda can't fuck Asuna.
He just can't, all the plot paths can't come together at this point.
If he fucks her and keeps on fucking her, that would be considered a instant fall. But Asuna is a tough girl, it won't work that way with her. And I don't think Fujino knows how to get Inoda to finally just fuck Asuna so that the pleasure will shut out the voice of reason.

So we only see flashbacks, dreams, and like the battle with the tree - someone was under some kind of magic and couldn't control himself.
What's NTR if Inoda was hitting on Asuna and she's like "he was under magic and couldn't control himself, I forgive him and he's so poor and miserable I'll jerk him off."

Sorry of course, I don't want to offend anyone and I respect all points of view.
But after the first part, the second part is 4 months and 17 hours ( gameplay) of disappointment.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So, how about Sugu being already pregnant? That came to my mind yesterday. :ROFLMAO::p
LOL, I see we were both thinking about that doujin, but somehow I doubt it would happen, however I would applaud Fujino for going so out of the way from NTR tropes by doing something like that, it would be hilarious if after all the times Hebishima has fucked her without protection it's the time she rapes Kirito while sleep that she actually gets knocked up XD

Could anyone please tell me how far the NTR goes ? Is it avoidable by making choices or it's forced onto the player?
NTR is part of the plot, there is no avoiding it at all :O

• Love
Reactions: 4-kun

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
You can blame me and everything, but I think the Chinese are right. The only thing they're wrong about is that they cross the line and become too toxic.

I don't know how much Fujino listened to the audience or how many of his ideas he implemented.

Look at the game with the current update. Everyone's already helping Inoda. God himself is helping Inoda. Already Kirito is degenerating himself to help Inoda. I think a little more and the president of FOG will come out and help Inoda, Biden will fly in and help Inoda. Asuna will soon say, "Fuck me already, why don't you fuck me?"
Inoda's cock is already forged as the perfect pleasure for Asuna, and Kirito, even with his enlarged cock, can't come close to this sex god.
You know why?

If he fucks her and keeps on fucking her, that would be considered a instant fall. But Asuna is a tough girl, it won't work that way with her. And I don't think Fujino knows how to get Inoda to finally just fuck Asuna so that the pleasure will shut out the voice of reason.

So we only see flashbacks, dreams, and like the battle with the tree - someone was under some kind of magic and couldn't control himself.
What's NTR if Inoda was hitting on Asuna and she's like "he was under magic and couldn't control himself, I forgive him and he's so poor and miserable I'll jerk him off."

Sorry of course, I don't want to offend anyone and I respect all points of view.
But after the first part, the second part is 4 months and 17 hours ( gameplay) of disappointment.
after the poll, Fujino decided to do a slow burn as the majority voted for it Gorenje

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

You know why?

what part of accident and new beginning did you not understand? besides if we compare the comments of the chinese with ours there is a brutal toxicity there all points of view are accepted but many and I think especially the minors already go to insults and offenses or believe they are right in everything. but in the end it is the same Fujino who must choose his own route.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
LOL, I see we were both thinking about that doujin, but somehow I doubt it would happen, however I would applaud Fujino for going so out of the way from NTR tropes by doing something like that, it would be hilarious if after all the times Hebishima has fucked her without protection it's the time she rapes Kirito while sleep that she actually gets knocked up XD

I like that idea, why not? She's a side character that nobody complains about. Her character could be the field for experimentation. A corrupted Sugu, well aware of it, takes advantage of her new skills and finally has the power to bend the world to her will. The last words of Heshibama: 'I've created a monster' :ROFLMAO:

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
after the poll, Fujino decided to do a slow burn as the majority voted for it Gorenje
I'm all for a slow paced NTR story. But like many mentioned, this is turning into a love story. That being said, slow paced means building up the story slowly, not trickle down content between AsunaXInoda each month, and wonder off into making Suguha and Alice content.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

As we know that ASUNA took pills not to get pregnant when INODA filled her up on that stormy night as we saw in the memories, maybe SUGUHA will do the same, although I would be surprised if when she raped cuckito she didn't take anything xd

• Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I like that idea, why not? She's a side character that nobody complains about. Her character could be the field for experimentation. A corrupted Sugu, well aware of it, takes advantage of her new skills and finally has the power to bend the world to her will. The last words of Heshibama: 'I've created a monster' :ROFLMAO:
LMAO, this would officially become my favorite H-game if that happened XD

As we know that ASUNA took pills not to get pregnant when INODA filled her up on that stormy night as we saw in the memories, maybe SUGUHA will do the same, although I would be surprised if when she raped cuckito she didn't take anything xd
Pfft, okay, fair enough, I hadn't considered that but she very likely HAS been taking pills to not get knocked up while Hebishima fucks her, but I can totally imagine her NOT doing so when she went to town with Kirito if she did indeed ride his dick while he was first unconscious and then in FOG :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 4-kun

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
what part of accident and new beginning did you not understand?
If you mean accidental sex "as I can put it in a drunken hookup" and then a new beginning "of pure love between Asuna and Inoda", I agree.

But as I wrote in the middle of the last post, everything in the game is already working for Inoda. And that help is not enough.

There is no NTR in this game anymore, it's becoming a love story with elements of cheating.

And it's kind of a weird love story.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
If you mean accidental sex "as I can put it in a drunken hookup" and then a new beginning "of pure love between Asuna and Inoda", I agree.

But as I wrote in the middle of the last post, everything in the game is already working for Inoda. And that help is not enough.

There is no NTR in this game anymore, it's becoming a love story with elements of cheating.

And it's kind of a weird love story.
Yeah, 'accident' is maybe a bit unfitting, more of a mistake giving in and having sex with Inoda. But then again, wasn't it the "administrator's" doing? :unsure:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, this would officially become my favorite H-game if that happened XD

Pfft, okay, fair enough, I hadn't considered that but she very likely HAS been taking pills to not get knocked up while Hebishima fucks her, but I can totally imagine her NOT doing so when she went to town with Kirito if she did indeed ride his dick while he was first unconscious and then in FOG :p
Pretty sure, nobody ever thinks about contraceptives for side characters. Normally, all the sidies get filled up on a daily basis without getting pregnant, it's always a safe day in NTR-Town :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes