4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I had written an ending for this story many people gave me their hate and told me I had no heart, it is normal to write very good NTR stories you must forget about your feelings and heart.

Reactions: Adsnow

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
I'm all for a slow paced NTR story. But like many mentioned, this is turning into a love story. That being said, slow paced means building up the story slowly, not trickle down content between AsunaXInoda each month, and wonder off into making Suguha and Alice content.
I also like slow NTR, but I agree with many that the story turns into a story of love

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Pretty sure, nobody ever thinks about contraceptives for side characters. Normally, all the sidies get filled up on a daily basis without getting pregnant, it's always a safe day in NTR-Town :sneaky:
it is always a constant that if the stalker YELLS GET PREGNANT then the girl will get pregnant xd reminds me of something I read in mushoku tensei I will put it as a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 4-kun

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
I also like slow NTR, but I agree with many that the story turns into a story of love
to me, there are two fundamental differences.

1. If the heroine becomes emotionally attached to the scumbag before the so-called corruption, she is happy to jump on his dick. And her so-called boyfriend becomes just a burden standing in the way. in general it has the right to exist but in those stories the guy and the girl are not in a relationship, she is a childhood friend, and he just loves her in secret. (but it's weak NTR)
2. this is standard corruption under any pretext, where there is no emotional connection, but only lust. here I do not need to explain, it is a standard for NTR.

And if we look at the latest update, there is an emphasis on the first option, especially all the events in the gym. and in this case, from the moment of emotional bonding she has lost all mental suffering, any worries, and her boyfriend just prevents her from being with her true love.
Or she's just a whore. But even a whore puts lust first. :sneaky:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
to me, there are two fundamental differences.

1. If the heroine becomes emotionally attached to the scumbag before the so-called corruption, she is happy to jump on his dick. And her so-called boyfriend becomes just a burden standing in the way. in general it has the right to exist but in those stories the guy and the girl are not in a relationship, she is a childhood friend, and he just loves her in secret. (but it's weak NTR)
2. this is standard corruption under any pretext, where there is no emotional connection, but only lust. here I do not need to explain, it is a standard for NTR.

And if we look at the latest update, there is an emphasis on the first option, especially all the events in the gym. and in this case, from the moment of emotional bonding she has lost all mental suffering, any worries, and her boyfriend just prevents her from being with her true love.
Or she's just a whore. But even a whore puts lust first. :sneaky:
Your first example isn't weak NTR per se; it's just that it's much harder to make that work as NTR. You need serious writing skills and an understanding how to depicture male AND female characters; otherwise, it's just melodrama.

Reactions: icyair

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Your first example isn't weak NTR per se; it's just that it's much harder to make that work as NTR. You need serious writing skills and an understanding how to depicture male AND female characters; otherwise, it's just melodrama.
That's pretty much what I meant, the plots in ntr are usually always average.
But how can I tell that Fujino himself doesn't know how to get Asuna and Inoda together.

Inoda already has super invisibility, which is a parallel reality that sounds and stuff don't pass through.
So in the last update, he gives Kirito an ability that reduces vision. Why? How much more does he have to change everything and everyone for inoda to finally do something with asuna.

I still see the only way - to remake the whole update. expand the massage scene, the next night have liz intentionally teleport kirito to the dungeon separately from asuna and inoda, and the next day do another dungeon conquest with the three of them.

Since in the last update, in the massage scene nothing happens, while kirito alone beats monsters, asuna and inoda just hugging.

Shit in the last update I was at least able to jerk off to the battle with the tree, but here on what, on another handjob.:ROFLMAO:

P.S.
At this rate, for Inoda to do something to Asuna, Kirito would have to be paralyzed, Asuna would have to be drunk out of her mind, and Inoda would have to feed her so many aphrodisiacs that she would just fuck everything alive.

Or in the next update I'll have to jerk off to the most lewd thing in hentai and anime - hand-holding:rolleyes:

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That's pretty much what I meant, the plots in ntr are usually always average.
But how can I tell that Fujino himself doesn't know how to get Asuna and Inoda together.

Inoda already has super invisibility, which is a parallel reality that sounds and stuff don't pass through.
So in the last update, he gives Kirito an ability that reduces vision. Why? How much more does he have to change everything and everyone for inoda to finally do something with asuna.

I still see the only way - to remake the whole update. expand the massage scene, the next night have liz intentionally teleport kirito to the dungeon separately from asuna and inoda, and the next day do another dungeon conquest with the three of them.

Since in the last update, in the massage scene nothing happens, while kirito alone beats monsters, asuna and inoda just hugging.

Shit in the last update I was at least able to jerk off to the battle with the tree, but here on what, on another handjob.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I also had a feeling that there's too much build-up already. I'm not saying that build-up is bad, but he should probably keep something for later parts because right now everything looks extremely forced. By that logic, if all the build-up were applied right now, Asuna would instantly fall

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah, I also had a feeling that there's too much build-up already. I'm not saying that build-up is bad, but he should probably keep something for later parts because right now everything looks extremely forced. By that logic, if all the build-up were applied right now, Asuna would instantly fall
Don't worry buddy, I think we'll be jerking off to hand holding in the next update. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Where is it confirmed it was the administrator's doing?
It was never confirmed Administrator helped with the Lustful Night but considering she more or less confirmed she made the drug that caused Kirito to rape Asuna and gave Inoda massage knowledge, people will pretty much assumed every Inoda good fortune is Administrator's interference. That is the danger of introducing a literal Deus ex Machina. Now we doubt everything that happens is Administrator's doing.

Reactions: pnkrel and Entoma01

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
It was never confirmed Administrator helped with the Lustful Night but considering she more or less confirmed she made the drug that caused Kirito to rape Asuna and gave Inoda massage knowledge, people will pretty much assumed every Inoda good fortune is Administrator's interference. That is the danger of introducing a literal Deus ex Machina. Now we doubt everything that happens is Administrator's doing.
Feels like a leap in logic at the moment, but I see I guess?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Where is it confirmed it was the administrator's doing?
It was a question from me too ;)

I don't know, does anybody think that it was a good idea to add magic into the real world, anybody? I still hope that this is only a placeholder for now. He can't really be serious about this, can he? :)

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

I don't know, does anybody think that it was a good idea to add magic into the real world, anybody? I still hope that this is only a placeholder for now. He can't really be serious about this, can he? :)
It depends how magic or the administrator is used is what I'd assume. At the current moment it looks like the Administrator's character just likes to fuck around with Kirito and watch him. She mentions that the enlarged dick he got to have is a one-time use and it's an unforgettable experience. I don't know if this means she just wants to fuck with his head, since that situation is probably why he's acting more like a horn dog or questioning his size in that Kitchen scene.

In regards to the Inoda HJ scene, there's a ??? character that people might assume is the Administrator or god thing. The ??? also ends up having a ?!?!?!? reaction to Inoda being able to successfully massage Asuna's feet. So at the moment I have 0 clue as to what exactly is going on with their role, other than messing around with Kirito and being a recollection room.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Administrator pretty much is cemented as a key character, especially with the rec. room being part of the plot thanks to her, so I doubt she's gonna be removed. If anything, I'm wondering how is Fujino gonna justify a H-scene with her, because there is no way he made her model and character if he's NOT gonna have her have sex too XP

It depends how magic or the administrator is used is what I'd assume. At the current moment it looks like the Administrator's character just likes to fuck around with Kirito and watch him. She mentions that the enlarged dick he got to have is a one-time use and it's an unforgettable experience. I don't know if this means she just wants to fuck with his head, since that situation is probably why he's acting more like a horn dog or questioning his size in that Kitchen scene.

In regards to the Inoda HJ scene, there's a ??? character that people might assume is the Administrator or god thing. The ??? also ends up having a ?!?!?!? reaction to Inoda being able to successfully massage Asuna's feet. So at the moment I have 0 clue as to what exactly is going on with their role, other than messing around with Kirito and being a recollection room.
That last bit is because Inoda was basically 'praying' in despair at that point, then the mysterious '???' (Administrator) happens and he magically gets the knowledge he needs...but then rather than "Thank God" (As he was 'praying'), he gives HIMSELF all the credit for managing it, which is why the "?!?!?!?" reaction happens, basically Admin. was furious at him disregarding 'divine help'. If you talk to her in the rec. room that night, among what she says there is that humans are ungrateful XP

Reactions: Entoma01

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Administrator pretty much is cemented as a key character, especially with the rec. room being part of the plot thanks to her, so I doubt she's gonna be removed. If anything, I'm wondering how is Fujino gonna justify a H-scene with her, because there is no way he made her model and character if he's NOT gonna have her have sex too XP

That last bit is because Inoda was basically 'praying' in despair at that point, then the mysterious '???' (Administrator) happens and he magically gets the knowledge he needs...but then rather than "Thank God" (As he was 'praying'), he gives HIMSELF all the credit for managing it, which is why the "?!?!?!?" reaction happens, basically Admin. was furious at him disregarding 'divine help'. If you talk to her in the rec. room that night, among what she says there is that humans are ungrateful XP
I thought the Administrator just said humans are arrogant that they think they're above god. Cause they're just talking about technology, and the church confession stuff that was going on right? But I guess that means they're ungrateful. I also thought the ?!?!?!? was more at being surprised that Inoda could do it. But I guess maybe he got help.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I thought the Administrator just said humans are arrogant that they think they're above god. Cause they're just talking about technology, and the church confession stuff that was going on right? But I guess that means they're ungrateful. I also thought the ?!?!?!? was more at being surprised that Inoda could do it. But I guess maybe he got help.
Yeah, I simplified it, but I'm pretty sure she was making a reference in general, because we technically can't see the Inoda scene until we arrive at the Rec. Room that night but it had already happened. The "?!?" reaction can't really be surprise at Inoda being able to do it 'cause that would imply it was from someone normal there watching, which would make no sense as there was nobody there at all, therefore it only makes sense it was Admin. directly reacting negatively to Inoda's leap of logic that he somehow suddenly was able to do it because he was awesome XP

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, I simplified it, but I'm pretty sure she was making a reference in general, because we technically can't see the Inoda scene until we arrive at the Rec. Room that night but it had already happened. The "?!?" reaction can't really be surprise at Inoda being able to do it 'cause that would imply it was from someone normal there watching, which would make no sense as there was nobody there at all, therefore it only makes sense it was Admin. directly reacting negatively to Inoda's leap of logic that he somehow suddenly was able to do it because he was awesome XP
Hmm, it kinda feels like lazy writing to me and makes Inoda less interesting as a character. You can then argue that he didn't really earn Asuna himself at key moments. He literally got help from divine interference. I don't know, man, it feels off.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Hmm, it kinda feels like lazy writing to me and makes Inoda less interesting as a character. You can then argue that he didn't really earn Asuna himself at key moments. He literally got help from divine interference. I don't know, man, it feels off.
"Everyone's already helping Inoda. God himself is helping Inoda. Already Kirito is degenerating himself to help Inoda. I think a little more and the president of FOG will come out and help Inoda, Biden will fly in and help Inoda. Asuna will soon say, "Fuck me already, why don't you fuck me?" "

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Makes sense, but I'm able to ignore it easily since everything else in their conversation was all on him doing his best to manipulate Asuna to be receptive to him. But I get the lazy writing, granted the other scenario is just that without the god he got lucky which is just about as lazy. I can only guess that it's just to skip wasting time showing that Inoda learned how to do this, which can become extremely iffy if used on a bigger/larger scale.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, yeah, but since the moment her character was introduced things were already guaranteed to go this way, that's what happens when you put a 'God' to suddenly act as a plot-device XP Maybe I don't mind that much because I was never really as invested in the main story as almost everyone else is, but it was very obvious Administrator/Quinella was gonna be used to alter the plot ever since she was introduced, I was just a bit surprised myself with how blatant it was this update (Between the 'magical horny healing drug' and then basically divine intervention to get Inoda medical massage skills). The issue is that when she HAS been shown to do this, people starts retroactively wondering if she hasn't been the cause for all these things to happen, which I don't think was Fujino's intention, I would guess he only really meant to say she was the reason shit happened when it's blatantly obvious (In that HJ scene with the '???' text making it quite obvious), but that's how many have started to think and they don't really like it :O

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes