4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, vanilla at least is mostly nice for both sides involved in general, in NTR it will almost always be "horrible" for everyone except the NTR guy, between the girl reduced to a cumdump/evil cheating slut, and the MC reduced to a retard or a useless dude who can't do nothing but watch (Rather than doing the sane thing of walking away or calling the police :p). But yeah, I agree that some 'attempts' you mention can be...quite cringe, saying it politely XP
Yes, the typical ending for NTR characters. It would make this game's ending all the most surprising if Asuna ends as Inoda's exclusive slut and Kirito not a broken mess but in a happy relationship with Sugu! I don't need to see Kirito suffer to enjoy myself but I know some people do. Maybe we can have both suffering Kirito and happy Kirito in different endings.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yes, the typical ending for NTR characters. It would make this game's ending all the most surprising if Asuna ends as Inoda's exclusive slut and Kirito not a broken mess but in a happy relationship with Sugu! I don't need to see Kirito suffer to enjoy myself but I know some people do. Maybe we can have both suffering Kirito and happy Kirito in different endings.
Oooor maybe they can both end up together but Asuna keeps fucking with Inoda in secret :BootyTime:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While it would be nice, we know it's not gonna happen in either of the possible endings. In the one where Kirito is a cuck he will just enjoy seeing Asuna getting fucked by Inoda, which also probably would mean Sugu would never get any chance with him as he would only get turned on seeing other girls get fucked, so I would probably call it the worst ending in that case XP In the "doesn't know" one, the one probably most accurate to Fujino's usual writing, at best I can see Suguha doing it with him whenever he's in-game after getting rid of Hebishima but I doubt she would straight up confess to him or get into a real relationship with him because as far as he knows he's still together with Asuna (Unless Suguha straight up goes full yandere on him). And all this is, again, assuming Fujino doesn't backtrack immediately and this new Sugu development wasn't a one-time-thing and she will be right back to being Hebishima's slut next update.

Granted, Fujino already surprised me big time with the curveball of this whole Sugu thing even happening at all, so who knows, he may surprise us again XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Granted, Fujino already surprised me big time with the curveball of this whole Sugu thing even happening at all, so who knows, he may surprise us again XD
Right, have some hope. We already got a unbelievable scenario of a girl enjoying the protagonist's everyman dick after experiencing NTRman's womb-piercer. Why not believe in something just as unbelievable will happen. A protagonist who understands it is not the pussy that cums that is most precious but the pussy that stays.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Right, have some hope. We already got a unbelievable scenario of a girl enjoying the protagonist's everyman dick after experiencing NTRman's womb-piercer. Why not believe in something just as unbelievable will happen. A protagonist who understands it is not the pussy that cums that is most precious but the pussy that stays.
That's probably both the most hilarious and deepest phrase I have heard about a NTR game ever. Preach it brother, let's hope it happens rather than what's obviously going to instead XD!

Reactions: kinglionheart

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That is pretty much a guarantee in the "Kirito Doesn't Know/Kirito Doesn't Want to Know" ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But perks are usually a temporary state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree that a happy ending of sorts would be refreshing, but I also doubt it.

What would be hilarious is when Asuna and Inoda think they totally destroyed Kirito, while in reality, he has already accepted his loss due to Sugu telling him the truth and is actually fucking Sugu for quite some time behind the scenes. And then the player sees some previously unseen scenes. :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What would be hilarious is when Asuna and Inoda think they totally destroyed Kirito, while in reality, he has already accepted his loss due to Sugu telling him the truth and is actually fucking Sugu for quite some time behind the scenes. And then the player sees some previously unseen scenes. :p
Gods, this is totally not gonna happen because it doesn't fit in either of the 2 established endings, but I would love to see it honestly, as they would say, an eye for an eye, or an NTR for a NTR :p

Reactions: Samhain71 and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Gods, this is totally not gonna happen because it doesn't fit in either of the 2 established endings, but I would love to see it honestly, as they would say, an eye for an eye, or an NTR for a NTR :p
I mean, I'm sure that won't happen^^ but if you are open-minded and flexible, you could make it work in the cuck ending. You could even let Sugu fuck him while he's watching Inoda and Asuna. Nothing wrong with it, and it's still technically a cuck ending :D

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, I'm sure that won't happen^^ but if you are open-minded and flexible, you could make it work in the cuck ending. You could even let Sugu fuck him while he's watching Inoda and Asuna. Nothing wrong with it, and it's still technically a cuck ending :D
LMAO, not sure how happy Suguha would be with that, given her seemingly budding Yandere tendencies (Aka suddenly being 'angry' at Asuna for 'neglecting' Kazuto near the end of the previous update), but it would be something at least XD

so the new update will be this Sunday?
Either then or next week, as long as nothing unexpected happens to Fujino?

mmoprg010

Sep 4, 2022
Does anyone have the same Asna preset of Koikatsu in Fujino's game?
Scene scenes are also good.
I'd really appreciate it if you could share it.
please!!! T_T

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, not sure how happy Suguha would be with that, given her seemingly budding Yandere tendencies (Aka suddenly being 'angry' at Asuna for 'neglecting' Kazuto near the end of the previous update), but it would be something at least XD
If it's the only way to have sex with him while he's awake, I can see her going with it.. for now :devilish:

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
People will tell my situation who understands prompt me.

I have played a maximum of 10+ NTR games.
And even from a group of game creators noticed a few things.
1-Most of the models in RPG M are repeated sometimes creators edit them as I understand it is normal practice for RPG?
2-Not a few similar scenes especially in the area of adultery.
Such as situations of cheating or places of cheating.
3-Most of the NTR games are cheating variants.
Where more often than not the plot transitions to cheating.
I liked in several different NTR games somewhere locations and somewhere scenes or specific moments of NTR games.

I have not long ago appeared desire to try to create my own game now studying what and how to do. :)

And yes the first ideas in the world of SAO but recently I met with this game, which is also in the world of SAO.
Those moments that I would like to tell in many places are similar to this game and changing can be similar to another game and not really want to.

I liked the characters of the Original Anime, but in this game there are 2 characters that I also liked the exact character and name.

Since I just started everything can change.
But after playing this game I realized that all the same I want to try to create.

As a first option I really want to make an offshoot of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic but develop the story in a different direction.
But if still I plan to try to make a branch from Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic will have to wait for the final game or the end of the second part of the minimum to think about the details.

But on the other hand do not want to make similarities that would not interfere.
And now I wondered how to be and the branch is interesting to think through.
And on the other hand I want to do so that the similarities were minimal.
Both options are interesting to me is the world of SAO

What do you think???
I'm just starting now, so I'm still thinking about what and how. I'm also studying RPG M.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RuinedManLife

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
1-An offshoot of Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic
2-Minimal similarities to this game.
But some moments will still be similar in some ways.

I'm really interested in trying both options.
So it's all in the world of SAO

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
While it would be nice, we know it's not gonna happen in either of the possible endings. In the one where Kirito is a cuck he will just enjoy seeing Asuna getting fucked by Inoda, which also probably would mean Sugu would never get any chance with him as he would only get turned on seeing other girls get fucked, so I would probably call it the worst ending in that case XP In the "doesn't know" one, the one probably most accurate to Fujino's usual writing, at best I can see Suguha doing it with him whenever he's in-game after getting rid of Hebishima but I doubt she would straight up confess to him or get into a real relationship with him because as far as he knows he's still together with Asuna (Unless Suguha straight up goes full yandere on him). And all this is, again, assuming Fujino doesn't backtrack immediately and this new Sugu development wasn't a one-time-thing and she will be right back to being Hebishima's slut next update.

I tend to think that she will continue to engage in sexual activities with Hebishima, but gradually gain control over him and eventually manipulate him to achieve her own goals. For example, encouraging and provoking Hebishima to rape Asuna? At least in the short term, Suguha and Hebishima's relationship will remain closely intertwined.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes