4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
So we expecting more sex scene in april, i can wait i hope nothing will go wrong in the next 2 months.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Unless you can find a quote from Fuijino saying that the random library girl was changed to Sinon then it is not the absolute truth. We only know he had Sinon in slutty and FOG outfit ready but we don't know if her schoolgirl outfit was ready yet. You can't assume just because it might be easier to make a new model using a existing model then he had the Sinon school outfit model ready.
Dude, there is literally dozens of the outfits for all the SAO cast for KK online, even if Fujino had 100% done the actual models from 0 he would have had no issues at all finding Sinon's clothes in literally a few minutes XP And while we have no quote of Fujino saying that, we literally had him saying he went back and ADDED content to the first week that wasn't gonna be there in the first place, he specifically did that just because people complained about the lack of content and he acted on it, this IS a fact :O

Aeghor

Jul 30, 2023
Does anyone know what to do at this point, I have tried everything but it doesn't make any progress,
Inoda is stuck there

1709057661082.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Dude, there is literally dozens of the outfits for all the SAO cast for KK online, even if Fujino had 100% done the actual models from 0 he would have had no issues at all finding Sinon's clothes in literally a few minutes XP And while we have no quote of Fujino saying that, we literally had him saying he went back and ADDED content to the first week that wasn't gonna be there in the first place, he specifically did that just because people complained about the lack of content and he acted on it, this IS a fact :O
I won't argue if it is hard to create a Sinon school outfit and it is fact that he did went back and added content to the first release. That content like Hebishima and Sugu in the beginning, Inoda and the school prostitute, and reworking Kyouko. But never did I hear from him about replacing the random librarian girl with Sinon. I can admit it could have been Fujino thought a random NPC was fine as the librarian but later changed her to Sinon. Why can't you accept the simple reason of him not having enough time to make a Sinon school model for the first release so a generic model was used as placeholder is just as possible?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I won't argue if it is hard to create a Sinon school outfit and it is fact that he did went back and added content to the first release. That content like Hebishima and Sugu in the beginning, Inoda and the school prostitute, and reworking Kyouko. But never did I hear from him about replacing the random librarian girl with Sinon. I can admit it could have been Fujino thought a random NPC was fine as the librarian but later changed her to Sinon. Why can't you accept the simple reason of him not having enough time to make a Sinon school model for the first release so a generic model was used as placeholder is just as possible?
Well, if we're being 100% realistic, then yeah, it IS possible, it just seems super-farfetched that you would accept everything else that was added/changed was indeed Fujino doing as he said but Sinon replacing the NPC librarian girl wasn't XD But fair enough, I really don't wanna get into a pointless argument for something as pointless as this, is not even really relevant at all nor does it affect anything, so I hand it to you and drop it now :3

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, if we're being 100% realistic, then yeah, it IS possible, it just seems super-farfetched that you would accept everything else that was added/changed was indeed Fujino doing as he said but Sinon replacing the NPC librarian girl wasn't XD But fair enough, I really don't wanna get into a pointless argument for something as pointless as this, is not even really relevant at all nor does it affect anything, so I hand it to you and drop it now :3
Yes, instead we all must save our energy for next round of "What Parody Anime Game Fujino Should Make Next!". Since this round will last two months instead of one, everyone needs to stay hydrated for the long haul.

• Haha

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
To Love-Ru is very likely IMO, given it was in the poll SAO won, but yeah, better to wait until he finishes XP
never watched it, it's some harem stuff, if I remember correctly.

If I had to pick something unusual, I would go for black lagoon, but I would probably hate it as NTR, because I love the show and characters, and there is no fucking way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls ^^ there are some great doujins tho... damn :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
never watched it, it's some harem stuff, if I remember correctly.

If I had to pick something unusual, I would go for black lagoon, but I would probably hate it as NTR, because I love the show and characters, and there is no fucking way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls ^^ there are some great doujins tho... damn :ROFLMAO:
"There is no way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls" applies to 99% of the NTR for named series when one stops thinking about it, really. Even here in SAO as much as people hates Kirito, if it was "accurate" then not a single NTR plot would ever ever work for anyone in it despite how many NTR doujins there are of the series, so that probably shouldn't be an issue you consider :p

• Angry
Reactions: Kazuto123

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
"There is no way any ugly bastard can mess with that girls" applies to 99% of the NTR for named series when one stops thinking about it, really. Even here in SAO as much as people hates Kirito, if it was "accurate" then not a single NTR plot would ever ever work for anyone in it despite how many NTR doujins there are of the series, so that probably shouldn't be an issue you consider :p
I know, I know, but the Black Lagoon characters are literally modern pirates, criminals, soldiers, and killers. Then again, the whole city is full of ugly bastards who are this too, so it could be a damn dark NTR.^^

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes