4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
SAO Part 2 v0.32 COMPRESS MOD

adding new scenes to the fight with the trent mokai , correcting the storm night in the pigeon hunt , now you can see everything , full screen mode incluide save collection room enjoy and share

Does that let you see the pc parts? Because opening that errors no matter which one I try to look at.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know where he would have gone with this; but I felt like he was trying to connect everything together. Now I'm not so sure what exactly is going to happen. If Fujino wants to cut out Alice, I think that's acceptable and Fujino should just focus on Suguha's story as it seems to intertwine with the main story to help Inoda steal Asuna away.

Anyways, I enjoyed myself and I'm still looking forward to what they do.
It appears to me that the main story is pretty much done for Kirito. With him unable to see Asuna in real life, in FOG, she will be consistently fucked by Inoda. I expect that things will revert to how they were in Part 1. Kirito will likely engage in aimless activities. There will be a brief segment focusing on Liz's disappointment. Overall, I anticipate the plot progressing relatively linearly from now on, mainly focusing on Asuna x Inoda. In real life, Asuna will probably turn Inoda down for some time because of the Free-Fuck-FOG arrangement, until she's corrupted enough to do it irl.

I hope to be wrong, but I presume the sidestories will also go back to simple scenes like in Part 1.

Reactions: Toushiro

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
It appears to me that the main story is pretty much done for Kirito. With him unable to see Asuna in real life, in FOG, she will be consistently fucked by Inoda. I expect that things will revert to how they were in Part 1. Kirito will likely engage in aimless activities. There will be a brief segment focusing on Liz's disappointment. Overall, I anticipate the plot progressing relatively linearly from now on, mainly focusing on Asuna x Inoda. In real life, Asuna will probably turn Inoda down for some time because of the Free-Fuck-FOG arrangement, until she's corrupted enough to do it irl.

I hope to be wrong, but I presume the sidestories will also go back to simple scenes like in Part 1.
This is part of where my disappointment comes from. The potential of including Alice and Suguha into the mix, could have made more spicy moments for Asuna and Inoda. Similar to the update we just had, it would be this weird bittersweet twist if like Kirito was fighting off a sex trafficking organization with Alice, but just like the tree-house scene, we have Asuna and Inoda on side just getting it on.

Or maybe Kirito catches Alice about to get corrupted, so it creates the ironic twisted scenario of him temporarily saving her only to further lose Asuna because his investment of time and energy is going elsewhere instead of realizing what's happening with his own relationship. The Suguha thing seems to relate to the Alice plot, so Kirito would have also bumped into Leafa to also "save" her, but ultimately set the stage for Suguha to mess with Kirito because from his perspective he'll lose everything by having sex with Suguha and then losing Asuna to Inoda.

The scenario also makes it look like Kirito is "cheating" in Asuna's eyes, but she's being deceived by Liz and Inoda who actually know that Kirito is doing some kind of secret investigation. If not that, then at the very least they know he's going out late to do things with Alice and that's enough for them to create a narrative to trick Asuna with.

But I guess instead of filling in the time with other activites, it's much faster to just have Kirito time skip at a job while Inoda goes and has his way with Asuna. The scenario with Alice, Suguha, and Sinon will force Fujino to create scenes, and dialogue for them. So yeah the overall development time and Asuna x Inoda time will take dramatically longer. I was hoping for that since I thought it would make it overall more spicy with a bigger payoff.

I'm bummed that I also think it'll go linear, but I still think Fujino is creative enough to make a lot of things exciting and interesting. Like even if the current update is rushed, I think this is Fujino's best battle related sex/harassment scene. The increase in libido having slightly different results with the normal mobs, to the intense amount of CGs playing alongside the events Kirito is doing vs. the images that happened in Part 1 in the Sewer and the Thief's hideout. There is improvement and a vision on how to make it interesting and exciting, so I wish Fujino all the best. I'll keep giving him my $10 over here to see what they'll do.

:D

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just replayed latest update and man it really doesn't sit well with my story wise. The content in terms of fap material is fantastic and at the end of the day I think we all kind of expected to see this eventually given previous game. So I can kind of understand where a lot of people are coming from saying this is exactly what they wanted. I think that it really just doesn't feel deserved to me yet, like "I pity him so I'll cheat on my boyfriend with him" is weird for me. So is her mom sending her home immediately during their date and her first instinct is literally just "let me just check on Inoda real quick, and make sure he's okay with a hand job" is so odd. The cabin scene seems like it's supposed to be pinnacle of the build of a lot of scenes in game before it takes place. We literally got boob fondle, sucking, him eating her out, thigh job, full on sex, doing it in front of Kirito, getting caught but continuing anyway, literally doing it by the window as he fights for them. So much going on there that I think it'll just make the next scenes seem a little less rewarding.

Next update should focus apparently on Kirito being busy as hell (Kyoko requirements, Sugu story, Liz shenanigans) and Asuna apparently getting another "massage" from Inoda which given this update should pretty much just be sex through a curtain while Kirito is semi awake/asleep.
There was a whole build up "if it's inside FOG it doesn't really count" and she was under aphrodisiac effect. This FOG scene was long overdue tbh.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There was a whole build up "if it's inside FOG it doesn't really count" and she was under aphrodisiac effect. This FOG scene was long overdue tbh.
Yep. It was almost a superior reenactment of the Lustful Night in FOG. Right down to the rain and us only getting Kirito's POV. Even the aphrodisiac was real this time.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yep. It was almost a superior reenactment of the Lustful Night in FOG. Right now to the rain and us only getting Kirito's POV. Even the aphrodisiac was real this time.
Yeah, it came full circle on us with the rainy night but in FOG this time lol

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The fact that inoda and Asuna had sex in the game is probably a part of Liz plot she trying to make Asuna fall for inoda more in game as well in reality because if she tells Asuna that it’s not cheating if it’s in virtual reality game this will be probably will also help asuna break her perfect person act in front of inoda that will lead into more juicy sex scenes like this IMG_8209.gif
I hope after his well deserved vacation we get more juicy scenes of them and also some of Liz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how does one get this scene View attachment 3392555 and the scene where asuna gives inoda a bj?
This scene is bugged and does not appear in-game. To fix it, following the instructions here to fix the scene and update the Rec Room to have all the scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-12489313

There isn't a scene where Asuna gives Inoda a BJ. It is literally written in her character she never gives BJs. There are a couple of times when Inoda forces Asuna when she is unconscious. Those scenes you can find in the update Rec Room too.

Reactions: fdgdfewer4541

X-Roku-

Feb 21, 2024
Wanted to say a lot but about everything and about the author with inoda but the update field I can only say.

:( :( :( :( HH-HHH-HHH-HHH-HHH-HHH-HHHH

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes