4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Reminder to go drop your support and appreciation to Fujino on either of his official platforms to remind him is not only demanding assholes around playing his game, it may not be much but it's certainly something!

Rapist saving the world by fucking it!
Well, clearly, Administrator plan is obviously not gonna be won by fighting her, just through fucking her into submission, so Fujino's Kirito has no qualifications to be the one to save the world this time XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, clearly, Administrator plan is obviously not gonna be won by fighting her, just through fucking her into submission, so Fujino's Kirito has no qualifications to be the one to save the world this time XP
A dick is stronger than any sword in NTR world. Fujino Kirito here unfortunately is under equiped despite having dual wield skill. :cry:

I have no problem waiting
Neither do I if he was working on improving the game. But we know he is wasting time dealing with assholes on Ci-en. There are such waste of air.

Last edited:

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
Coming Update/更新通知

I have finished the update, in order to reduce some serious bugs, I have to test serveral times and fix the game. And it's the biggest update so far. So the test takes a little longer. I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update. If everything goes smoothly, The update will be released tonight(Tokyo time). Anyway it will be released before tomorrow noon for sure.
更新已經完成,還在測試和修正中,為了儘量減少遊玩時會出現嚴重的bug,要多測幾遍。
關於更新的量,因為目前為止最大的一次更新,比以往測試要更花時間,之前鋪墊的很多伏筆也在這次回收了,涉及到一些真正的主線內容。測試順利的話,今晚晚點或許能更新,不過最遲明天早上也會更新。
至於評論吵架的問題之前也說了很久,我也累了,沒有心力去管,以後評論也不打算回復和管理了,私信隔幾天會抽空看一次,回復晚了的話抱歉。

Keep on asking and we will receive. Gentlemen, get your fappers ready!
There's actually a plot? I thought it was just corrupting the girls and doesn't really have anything significance to the world.

It's just them fucking.

Reactions: Aniky Light

mos555

May 22, 2021
]
If Fujino wants to pad out the game then going for all the side chars seems like the logical route. Alternative is to create another NTR game. If he does I hope it will be original. The number of waifus who can compete with Asuna in popularity beyond the season their anime airs is very low. Only Marin Kitagawa, Rem, Kagura-sama has any sticking power.
From the point of view of Asuna and Kirito's long and established relationship, I can't even remember anyone. Especially considering that at the end of Alicization, Asuna and Kirito had lived in a brain acceleration game for 200 years. And when they returned, they were still together. I can't remember such couples in anime or manga anymore. That's why the game is so catchy. And it blows your mind, especially if you're a fan of SAO

Reactions: Aniky Light

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but I wonder, in your opinion, has Inoda already fucked someone before meeting Asuna? I imagine the scene where a girl who knows Inoda arrives and tells Asuna everything

smokingdrain

Sep 27, 2024
but I wonder, in your opinion, has Inoda already fucked someone before meeting Asuna? I imagine the scene where a girl who knows Inoda arrives and tells Asuna everything
wait, who was that girl that was shit talking inoda at ktv? (when asuna and liz was with him)
did inoda already fucked her?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There's actually a plot? I thought it was just corrupting the girls and doesn't really have anything significance to the world.

It's just them fucking.
There is whatever is going on with Administrator. You would only notice if you go talk to her every night.

I think not. He did say he was a virgin before fucking Asuna on Lustiful Night. Whether something happened in-game and if that counts is unknown.

wait, who was that girl that was shit talking inoda at ktv? (when asuna and liz was with him)did inoda already fucked her?
That was the school prostitute that Inoda paid to get him off with blowjob. They didn't have sex.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
this is the best ntr game in both plot and animation wise
There are some visual novels that have a better plot imo, but thats bc VN's are obviously way more plot heavy. And its arguable if they are games, so you're correct in the end.

This is certainly Top 3 NTR game, especially when it comes to RPG games.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
There is whatever is going on with Administrator. You would only notice if you go talk to her every night.

I think not. He did say he was a virgin before fucking Asuna on Lustiful Night. Whether something happened in-game and if that counts is unknown.

That was the school prostitute that Inoda paid to get him off with blowjob. They didn't have sex.
I don't believe in Inoda, I remind you that Inoda is a liar, someone who always wants to fuck, I don't believe that this success after meeting Asuna, was born a pig and remains a pig

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but only I see all infamous characters, in the sense, they help Inoda but no one helps Kirito, I'm not saying that they have to tell Kirito that they saw Asuna fucking Inoda, they could simply say that Inoda was with a very familiar girl

TyrantVirus

Formerly 'arandano'
Oct 16, 2019
Bruh I go to my job in 6hours idk if i will I arrive in time, wondering how much longer, it's been 14 hours.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes