4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
does fujino always include latest update save or i have to bring mine?
I think he included since last time, that you can start a new game and then choose the kind of chapter you wanna start with.

If its the same - just press new game and choose the latest one.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Although it's very unlikely I hope we get some Lis scenes as well. Mom, Asuna and her have the 3 corruptions I look most forward to by far. But I shouldn't complain, upgrade gonna be great either way.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
If Fujino wants to pad out the game then going for all the side chars seems like the logical route. Alternative is to create another NTR game. If he does I hope it will be original. The number of waifus who can compete with Asuna in popularity beyond the season their anime airs is very low. Only Marin Kitagawa, Rem, Kagura-sama has any sticking power.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
In the last post of fujino in ci-en. Why is there a few of the comments saying 'please ignore it'? What happen?
As far as I know there was one guy complaining again, how the quality of the game dropped off and stuff. Ironically, it's always the NON paying players that complain.
Imagine consuming a service / product, not paying for it, but then complaining about it the loudest, instead of just moving on.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Update where? :mad:
We are barely at the point in time where Fujino "might" post an update. It'll now happen within the next 12 hours. Common times when the update is posted is about 30 - 60 minutes from now, and then if not, it'll get updated about 2-3 hours from now. If either of those time periods don't make it, then it'll get pushed to 3-5 am JST as Fujino will probably end up staying up late to get the update out before going to bed.

So yeah, just gotta wait it out.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes