4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
So the guess that it'll be before Monday this time turned out to be right.

:D
Yep right on the money, but i think Fujino saw the mess in his Cien page and came up with this new progress update, his follwers were literally fighting in the coments section trash talking, insulting eachother about who is paying or not.
" I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update " this will be interesting, look is like Asuna will start to go down IRL. Problably the Admin will explain what she really wants, or someone new show up or even new mechanics at FOG with the new directions for the game. This is clearly the begining of the end game.
The rushing or dragging question will get a answer
biggest update so far, I hope it's the biggest one for the number of Asuna scenes, not Alice, honestly, how many people actually care about Alice's storyline?
Judging Fujino progress update this is the end of her plot, but i think he will use that as plot device to move the things foward.

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
"I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update" alright this upcoming update might be the turning point of the main story what speculations do you guys have? do you think cuckito would have a good ending with other girls or he will be left alone miserably

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
"I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update" alright this upcoming update might be the turning point of the main story what speculations do you guys have? do you think cuckito would have a good ending with other girls or he will be left alone miserably
Personally I don't think it is anything to do with Asuna and Inoda. I think finally Administrator's plot will be revealed. The Chinese version of that sentence says "Many of the foreshadowings laid before were also recovered this time." which might means all the hints about something will finally make sense.

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
Personally I don't think it is anything to do with Asuna and Inoda. I think finally Administrator's plot will be revealed. The Chinese version of that sentence says "Many of the foreshadowings laid before were also recovered this time." which might means all the hints about something will finally make sense.
the hypnosis man actually mentioned the administrator too and he said something along the lines of my dick would grow bigger if the administrator successfully transcended in to the real world type sht so it might be connected to kirito i guess?

smokingdrain

Sep 27, 2024
Coming Update/更新通知

I have finished the update, in order to reduce some serious bugs, I have to test serveral times and fix the game. And it's the biggest update so far. So the test takes a little longer. I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update. If everything goes smoothly, The update will be released tonight(Tokyo time). Anyway it will be released before tomorrow noon for sure.
更新已經完成,還在測試和修正中,為了儘量減少遊玩時會出現嚴重的bug,要多測幾遍。
關於更新的量,因為目前為止最大的一次更新,比以往測試要更花時間,之前鋪墊的很多伏筆也在這次回收了,涉及到一些真正的主線內容。測試順利的話,今晚晚點或許能更新,不過最遲明天早上也會更新。
至於評論吵架的問題之前也說了很久,我也累了,沒有心力去管,以後評論也不打算回復和管理了,私信隔幾天會抽空看一次,回復晚了的話抱歉。

Keep on asking and we will receive. Gentlemen, get your fappers ready!
if fujino sensei himself said it's the biggest update, does that mean we're getting irl scenes? :love:

Mimimon

Jan 28, 2018
At this point I just hope none of you will give us spoiler when the new update comes out. There is a reason why Fujino doesn't post anything about this update yet. I respect that, I don't want to see the cook scenes before they come out. It could ruin the moment of seeing something for the first time

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
At this point I just hope none of you will give us spoiler when the new update comes out. There is a reason why Fujino doesn't post anything about this update yet. I respect that, I don't want to see the cook scenes before they come out. It could ruin the moment of seeing something for the first time
Avoid the forum for a little while after people mention the update comes up. It'll take a while for someone to upload the file to others. Cause the subscription users are going to talk about it as soon as they get their hands on it (like me).
;)

I'll probably talk about it after I finish my run of it though, so maybe 4 hours after the update goes up.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
I expected the update on Friday, but it didn't happen, now unfortunately I'll only be able to play the update on Tuesday, enjoy the weekend guys, I'll try not to see any spoilers here

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
yeah as expected, he did release a text saying it’s going to be tomorrow at the latest but a chance that could be tonight also. Him going out of his way to say it’s the “biggest” update so far is really surprising to me though. I can’t tell if biggest here means the most content in 1 update or means has the largest implication/effect on the story. The idea that we might get an IRL scene for 6 cgs on Sunday suddenly feel likely now. Whatever the case, I’m excited, won’t engage in much discussion for now till after I play the update to avoid spoilers I think.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
the hypnosis man actually mentioned the administrator too and he said something along the lines of my dick would grow bigger if the administrator successfully transcended in to the real world type sht so it might be connected to kirito i guess?
I'm not sure if I'm reaching, but couldn't the administrator be trying to be born unto the real world through Asuna and Inoda? It would explain her favoritism towards him. Of course, we'll find out soon. Can't wait.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
How big would the update actually be? I mean, I saw that the menu UI would be changed in this update.

I'm kind of skeptical. But regardless it's 2 months of waiting, for better or for worse this is my favorite game.

It didn't disappoint me so far.
  • 3 Asuna events - 9 CG (2 SAO 1 RL)*
  • 2 Alice events - 4 CG (1 SAO 1 RL)*
  • 2 Sugu events - 2 CG (1 SAO 1 RL)*
*According to Fujino progress reports
*Might've added more content this week before release.

1 Whole week of in-game gameplay and plot progress

smokingdrain

Sep 27, 2024
How big would the update actually be? I mean, I saw that the menu UI would be changed in this update.

I'm kind of skeptical. But regardless it's 2 months of waiting, for better or for worse this is my favorite game.

It didn't disappoint me so far.
fujino sensei himself said it's the biggest update yet. so, i'm guessing we'll see an irl scene between inoda and asuna or maybe asuna getting 90% corrupted in fog

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes