4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
1727507313993.png

Guys please stop bumping this thread until the update drops :HideThePain:

>see notifications from SAO ntr thread
>oh boy it's finally out, some user probably posted the dl link
>rush to open the thread, only coom on my mind.
>it's an absolute nothing burger of a comment
>get blueballed
>rinse and repeat

this is not healthy :KEK:

Last edited:

smokingdrain

Sep 27, 2024
i don’t usually like corruption ntr, but there’s something satisfying about seeing asuna get corrupted. i’m not sure why, but maybe i enjoy seeing kirito getting cucked XD
this has definitely become my favorite ntr game of all time!!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
View attachment 4078006

Guys please stop bumping this thread until the update drops :HideThePain:

>see notifications from SAO ntr thread
>oh boy it's finally out, some user probably posted the dl link
>rush to open the thread
>it's an absolute nothing burger of a comment
>get blueballed
>rinse and repeat

this is not healthy :KEK:
Eeeehm I'll have you know it was not a "nothing burger of a comment", I said "RHEEEE" which was an essential point to the conversation :WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Coming Update/更新通知

I have finished the update, in order to reduce some serious bugs, I have to test serveral times and fix the game. And it's the biggest update so far. So the test takes a little longer. I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update. If everything goes smoothly, The update will be released tonight(Tokyo time). Anyway it will be released before tomorrow noon for sure.
更新已經完成,還在測試和修正中,為了儘量減少遊玩時會出現嚴重的bug,要多測幾遍。
關於更新的量,因為目前為止最大的一次更新,比以往測試要更花時間,之前鋪墊的很多伏筆也在這次回收了,涉及到一些真正的主線內容。測試順利的話,今晚晚點或許能更新,不過最遲明天早上也會更新。
至於評論吵架的問題之前也說了很久,我也累了,沒有心力去管,以後評論也不打算回復和管理了,私信隔幾天會抽空看一次,回復晚了的話抱歉。

Keep on asking and we will receive. Gentlemen, get your fappers ready!
...this game is supposed to have a main plot XD?

Jokes aside, great to hear, hopefully Fujino doesn't stress himself, regardless it seems that once again he's gonna update right as I'm in the middle of work so there is that, time to avoid the thread like the plague again after I download it to not get Spoiled :p

Also, congrats on reaching such a high score in Dates' Sugu-Scale, King!

And, of course, every new update about to drop couldn't be complete without some new random popping up to say how they dislike NTR but they enjoy seeing Kirito suffer enough to put up with it, lmao.

smokingdrain

Sep 27, 2024
And, of course, every new update about to drop couldn't be complete without some new random popping up to say how they dislike NTR but they enjoy seeing Kirito suffer enough to put up with it, lmao.
lol i like ntr, but doesn't like corruption much. seeing asuna getting corrupted is kind of satisfying. even though i hate inoda, but i'm still rooting for him to cuck kirito XD

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
IMO, mister Fujino just hates his own characters, creating them caritatures of our own selves and I really like it. After beating the game 2nd -3th -4th etc times its quite ejoyable.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I'm not sure if I'm reaching, but couldn't the administrator be trying to be born unto the real world through Asuna and Inoda? It would explain her favoritism towards him. Of course, we'll find out soon. Can't wait.
Asuna's pregnancy in real life is already something beyond the limit, most likely for the 3rd part, if there is one. And here's what Liz said a couple of updates ago that pregnancy was added to FOG... Asuna will have an administrator after the kitchen ivent.

smokingdrain

Sep 27, 2024
if asuna likes inoda now, what's stopping her to leave kirito and be with inoda? it'd be good for both inoda and kirito. kirito would be better off with liz, and inoda would be better off with asuna. isn't that a good thing?

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
if asuna likes inoda now, what's stopping her to leave kirito and be with inoda? it'd be good for both inoda and kirito. kirito would be better off with liz, and inoda would be better off with asuna. isn't that a good thing?
Asuna is first and foremost a hippocrit. She will be riding Inoda's dick while thinking up a way to claim this was normal or fair.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Damn thats a news I didnt suspect when I woke up today, but god damn is it appreciated! :D
Biggest update guys, today we gonna eat good!!!!! <3

por12

Nov 22, 2020
  • 3 Asuna events - 9 CG (2 SAO 1 RL)*
  • 2 Alice events - 4 CG (1 SAO 1 RL)*
  • 2 Sugu events - 2 CG (1 SAO 1 RL)*
*According to Fujino progress reports
*Might've added more content this week before release.

1 Whole week of in-game gameplay and plot progress
wasnt the game down?why we get sao scenes?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes