4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Only thing I would have hoped for is a real life scene of Inoda and Asuna.

Other than that it was a long update, with lot of groundlaying for the future I think. Asuna is officialy broken in FGO.
The last scene is incredibly hot!!!
Is anyone amused as I am that the Monday IRL Asuna was with Kirito! not Inoda? Everyone thought it will be Inoda making Asuna do something to make up for killing him but no. Nothing happened. We really overthinking on that one!

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Is anyone amused as I am that the Monday IRL Asuna was with Kirito! not Inoda? Everyone thought it will be Inoda making Asuna do something to make up for killing him but no. Nothing happened. We really overthinking on that one!
It did surprise me, but I was confused as to what Inoda was going to even attempt to do IRL. Since I think most of the progress needs to be done in FOG before it starts translating back into IRL. At least it has to be like that because of how Part 2 did the soft reset on Inoda and Asuna's relationship. But yeah this update was the one that more or less lets the floodgates out and everything is probably free game at this point.

Basically if things go IRL next update I'm kind of fine with it. I don't think IRL is next update just yet, but since Asuna is now broken in FOG, it's all up in the air now.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
They write that the update is bad and dissatisfied, so here it is
1. Don't forget that in August the author left on business, so we don't take August into account
2. He made a bonus game, although it didn't come out. But it is more likely not a cancellation, but will be later, maybe in the new year
3. He also probably thought over the plot, development, now from the update it is clear that progress has been made, maybe in the fall this will be the last update before the third part, or maybe not
4. The animation of sex has become better, in fact, they have become more interesting.

In the end, I liked the update, although short, but there is progress.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you play for free, I also play for free, but I don't scold, right?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It did surprise me, but I was confused as to what Inoda was going to even attempt to do IRL. Since I think most of the progress needs to be done in FOG before it starts translating back into IRL. At least it has to be like that because of how Part 2 did the soft reset on Inoda and Asuna's relationship. But yeah this update was the one that more or less lets the floodgates out and everything is probably free game at this point.

Basically if things go IRL next update I'm kind of fine with it. I don't think IRL is next update just yet, but since Asuna is now broken in FOG, it's all up in the air now.
It seems most of this update's time and effort went to setting up the story and maybe the maze. Almost everything that happened surprised me except Asuna's complete willingness in FOG. Though the details of how that happened still surprised me. On the sex scene part, Asuna's were all hot. The other characters not so much.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
OH definitely me. I'm pretty sure I made a whole post about monday was going to be Asuna making it up to Inoda so genuinely color me surprised that had absolutely nothing to do with anything. Hey King, i've a question though the at some point during the testing with Liz and Kirito there's a status that pops up and say something like Spearhead acquisition or something like that text? It's not in the perks but it's definitely there you have any idea what that could be?

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
They write that the update is bad and dissatisfied, so here it is
1. Don't forget that in August the author left on business, so we don't take August into account
2. He made a bonus game, although it didn't come out. But it is more likely not a cancellation, but will be later, maybe in the new year
3. He also probably thought over the plot, development, now from the update it is clear that progress has been made, maybe in the fall this will be the last update before the third part, or maybe not
4. The animation of sex has become better, in fact, they have become more interesting.

In the end, I liked the update, although short, but there is progress.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you play for free, I also play for free, but I don't scold, right?
You're completely right. It's not even bad, lots of player prolly just skip through everything, only see that there are 2 new Asuna scenes in the gallery and then come here to complain.

The last scene had by far the most variations of all until now I think and scales the corruption in FGO for the future extremely. Just look at the valuation of Kirito - he lost 98 points, he's "only" at 900 now. biggest tank by far.

I look incredibly forward to the next update. Praise Fujino.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
OH definitely me. I'm pretty sure I made a whole post about monday was going to be Asuna making it up to Inoda so genuinely color me surprised that had absolutely nothing to do with anything. Hey King, i've a question though the at some point during the testing with Liz and Kirito there's a status that pops up and say something like Spearhead acquisition or something like that text? It's not in the perks but it's definitely there you have any idea what that could be?
Someone already reported that bug on patreon, apparently the perks didnt really update at the end.

Jul 3, 2017
I really think he needs to get someone to help write dialogue, especially Asuna's. Her dirty talk was all over the place, even accounting for her being nervous and ashamed doing it in the first place. I guess he's using MTL for the english? Lots of errors when it comes to names and stilted writing all over.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
It seems most of this update's time and effort went to setting up the story and maybe the maze. Almost everything that happened surprised me except Asuna's complete willingness in FOG. Though the details of how that happened still surprised me. On the sex scene part, Asuna's were all hot. The other characters not so much.
Yeah the Alice and Leafa ones were kind of disappointing. I sure hope the Leafa one doesn't mean the old middle manager is going to gun for Suguha. Cause Suguha still doing crazy shit to Kirito is still probably one of the more interesting parts.

I imagine Alice will just have sex scenes every now and then, but not as much major story progression. By the way, the mind inprint thing has a bunch of things on it now. They don't seem to do anything, and might just be flavor text as to what she's currently being hypnotized under.

Dec 31, 2017
It was ok. Asuna did say she found a way to relieve the stress, I hope in the few coming updates this method of stress relief will come to real life.
Alice's scenes were ok, but didn't really care for her.
Shame there was no Suguha POV of what she did to Kirito at his apartment, as well as shame there was no x-ray of the climax at the end there... would have went well with those Asuna's eyes.

Update felt lacking, sure, but there was lots of plot so to say, if you don't just skip everything, that is.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I really think he needs to get someone to help write dialogue, especially Asuna's. Her dirty talk was all over the place, even accounting for her being nervous and ashamed doing it in the first place. I guess he's using MTL for the english? Lots of errors when it comes to names and stilted writing all over.
You'll just have to wait for whenever Part 2 is done and it goes to Saikey I guess. Since that seems to be the way you'll get a better translation and maybe writing on how it's done. But the MTL is pretty good for what it's worth.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah the Alice and Leafa ones were kind of disappointing. I sure hope the Leafa one doesn't mean the old middle manager is going to gun for Suguha. Cause Suguha still doing crazy shit to Kirito is still probably one of the more interesting parts.

I imagine Alice will just have sex scenes every now and then, but not as much major story progression. By the way, the mind inprint thing has a bunch of things on it now. They don't seem to do anything, and might just be flavor text as to what she's currently being hypnotized under.

I guess another we were wrong about is this is the end of Alice's story.

ngl it cracked me up rofl.
She came in like horror movie villain!

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Oh agree for this one. Going by the perk this is the first level of dirty talk but she seems to have quite literally gone all in basically on the dirty talk. Doesn't seem like there was any inhibition anymore she went from a slight freudian slip to actual just whore play which was kind of weird. Definitely must be a translation that Saikey will clean up later on.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes