4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Desgarraador

Jan 6, 2021
need more IRL scenes , asuna anal training and more corrupted asuna .. buuuut eh mister fujino doing well . slow cooking vs player desires thats why some of us are not happy enought :)

I'm not interested in anal, I just want it to slowly get corrupted in real life. (In my opinion anal is either end of the line or never)

Reactions: Tthvgfg

Desgarraador

Jan 6, 2021
They write that the update is bad and dissatisfied, so here it is
1. Don't forget that in August the author left on business, so we don't take August into account
2. He made a bonus game, although it didn't come out. But it is more likely not a cancellation, but will be later, maybe in the new year
3. He also probably thought over the plot, development, now from the update it is clear that progress has been made, maybe in the fall this will be the last update before the third part, or maybe not
4. The animation of sex has become better, in fact, they have become more interesting.

In the end, I liked the update, although short, but there is progress.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you play for free, I also play for free, but I don't scold, right?

Everyone who asks for content quickly must be premature ejaculators.

Learn to take it easy, as I know the author is someone who has another job, so if any of you work you should know that time is shorter for these things.

The important thing is that it is clear that he is working on the game and is not neglecting it. I like slow but well-done work rather than rushed work.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Oh agree for this one. Going by the perk this is the first level of dirty talk but she seems to have quite literally gone all in basically on the dirty talk. Doesn't seem like there was any inhibition anymore she went from a slight freudian slip to actual just whore play which was kind of weird. Definitely must be a translation that Saikey will clean up later on.
Maybe lvl 3 is pet names and calling Inoda master or something. Like she went into whore play, but there's probably still more excessive form of this kind of talk.

OH definitely me. I'm pretty sure I made a whole post about monday was going to be Asuna making it up to Inoda so genuinely color me surprised that had absolutely nothing to do with anything. Hey King, i've a question though the at some point during the testing with Liz and Kirito there's a status that pops up and say something like Spearhead acquisition or something like that text? It's not in the perks but it's definitely there you have any idea what that could be?
My guess would be that spearhead is just a bad MTL translation for "being on top". Or spearhead just referring to Inoda pounding her harder and her accepting it. But yeah I don't recall Asuna actively doing a cowgirl position herself yet.

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
I was quite disappointed by the irl scenes, here I thought it would be Indo, but it's Kirito!

Anyway, this is probably the last time Kirito will have a sex scene with Asuna because frankly Asuna is now deeply corrupted it won't be long till Indo could fuck her irl.

Either way while the main heroine sex scenes are very disappointing this update, the MVP right now is definitely Alice.

I really like the scene, especially when you could make choices and actually has a different scenario first time for this game.

Overall, it's a decent update.

I only play this for free, so I wouldn't really complain beggars can't be choosers after all.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Just finished downloading, now the real question is if i should just play it today or wait 1 or 2 days for the inevitable bugfix update xD

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It was a disappointing update. It is even shorter than the previous one. And how many theories were built around this week, and it was just missed. Somehow there is a feeling of deception, I have not been waiting for this for 2 months.
but that disappointment is basically your fault for paying attention to the 300 theory comments from people who have no idea since no one has any idea apart from fujino so anything that doesn't come from the game or fujino is simply an opinion and as this developer has already shown, the more he pays attention to people, the worse his games or updates are, so I prefer that he continue doing what he wants and don't give a shit about randoms theories ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
well well i guess it fell into that generic plot line that we players actually wanted to prevent, our slutsuna becoming a hypocrite is the last thing that wont make sense but it happened oh wellll gotta wait for that next update kinda lose interest on asuna now please sensei give my liz x inoda or liz x kirito event

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
the scene on that's on display in the menu when you boot the game isn't " in " the game yet ? it appears to be Inoda and Azuna at work (or at least in their work clothes) anyone can shed me some light about that ?

welcome menu.png

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
hummm the update was good plot wise, the scenes were ok (except Asuna last scene that was hot) the overall was ok.

Now talking about exposition Fujino laid a good foundation for third act with the Goddess church and all that with several NPCs involved including Simon, kinda messy but allright.
FOG Asuna is completely broken, she will become just more depraved from now on, Fujino did what i was guessing using Alice/Laefa to brake her, now she have a excusse to keep banging Inoda, to preserve Kirito (bullshit).
Now the cats are out of the bag she knows about Alice being a prostitute, she is somewhat aware about how Sugu is strangely closeto Kirito, she knows about Laefa/Flora, since she knows i belive Fujino will use Alice/Sugu to provoke a bigger gap in their relantionship and advance IRL Asuna corruption.
Hebishima is back truth to be told i dont for how long, but he saw Inoda and Asuna together at UC and this can create all sort of situations for Kirito/Asuna.
The adimin Goddess told to Inoda to fuck off, he is nothing more than a source of amusement for her. She wants Kirito
Liz went fuck it i will level the plain field giving to Kirito Xray vision maybe for him to see what is being done behind his back, witch is probably going to make Asuna/Inoda's life harder at FOG, another reason for IRL sex.
And the maze will let Kirito know the truth about Asuna and Sogou, he already know that she lied to him but brush off for now.

Last edited:

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
After going through this short update and thinking about it, I decided that it was worth forgetting about the game for a year or until the end of development, and considering how much Asuna was ruined.. The end is near!

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes