4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Ultron64

Sep 29, 2021
Full Save v0.55
Save 2 and 4 are in Recollection Room on different days. Save 3 is right before the maze puzzle. Save 5 is autosave. Save 6 is at the Axiom Church meeting if you want lore. Enjoy!
Thank Christ, I got stuck as Asuna on Saturday. Thought I'd have to play the whole thing again.
Thank you so much!

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yep you only find out the truth if you watch the scene in Suguha's POV.
Thinking about it a bit, I do like how Inoda manipulated Asuna this time. Like overall it's stupid, but I do like how Inoda uses knowledge of knowing how Kirito's sex life is like to convince Asuna he's telling her the truth about Kirito being under too much pressure. It's that nice half lie, and half truth kind of stuff that makes the corruption a little engaging.

Also there's that amusing hint that it's not Kirito when Inoda is all freaking out about how the heck Not-Kirito has such a huge dick. :ROFLMAO:

Furrexx

May 16, 2024
Strange it works for everyone else. Did you get the patch on the first post to update the game to v0.501?

You are not remembering right. The last Title was Asuna giving head to Inoda in the forest camp which happened a few updates ago. This is the first time Fujino updated the Title since Part 2 came out.
its not work even with patch

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thinking about it a bit, I do like how Inoda manipulated Asuna this time. Like overall it's stupid, but I do like how Inoda uses knowledge of knowing how Kirito's sex life is like to convince Asuna he's telling her the truth about Kirito being under too much pressure. It's that nice half lie, and half truth kind of stuff that makes the corruption a little engaging.

Also there's that amusing hint that it's not Kirito when Inoda is all freaking out about how the heck Not-Kirito has such a huge dick. :ROFLMAO:
This feels like Part 1 Inoda before all the Administrator BS. He is not getting help from anyone else. He is using his wits to get Asuna. Half truths are the best way to fool someone!

But it could have been Kirito since we know his dick gets big when he is cheating on Asuna. It was only weird he was moving. If he had been on the bed not moving I would have thought Flora found him and was using him when he was not in control of his body. Like IRL.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017

That part how Inoda didit was well done by Fujino, keep the ball rolling bettwen Asuna/Kirito.
This feels like Part 1 Inoda before all the Administrator BS. He is not getting help from anyone else. He is using his wits to get Asuna. Half truths are the best way to fool someone!

But it could have been Kirito since we know his dick gets big when he is cheating on Asuna. It was only weird he was moving. If he had been on the bed not moving I would have thought Flora found him and was using him when he was not in control of his body. Like IRL.
Talking about the Admin, Inoda went to talk to her again asking for help and she told him to kick rocks, maybe that why he had have to be clever this time

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Breaking point (kind of) for asuna fkng finally.. and it was really good.

Fcking worth it.
Fujino never dissapoints with the sex scenes.

ughh.... just to think how good is going to be when Asuna has her breaking point IRL now that she is starting to embrace her inner massive whoring... im really hoping to see a complete mind broken asuna and not some inoda-asuna couple/married shit.
I cant wait to see the new sex scenes with this new fun Asuna.

GG for inoda with his S+ corruption talk.

now if only we can get that mating press and maybe some alcohol/drugs scenes with asuna.

i support the idea of the guy who said that the voyeur scenes must return... some good "shadow" scenes with inoda making asuna squeal like a pig while the headboard slams against a wall would be fantastic, some good Shibafu vicious rough sex treatment for asuna would be quite nice.

Reactions: Queen_Nothing

Doggo321

Jun 14, 2020
can anyone help me?

on Monday 6/29 I have to go to work but it tells me "job isn't done", where do i have to go?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
anyway, the update didn't seem that long to me, of course, if one starts reading every line then it takes longer
Regarding Kirito, do you think that in this update he was helped in some way, I mean, what was that labyrinth for? Does anyone want me to know the truth?

I'll start your strangest hypotheses starting now GO!

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes