4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Man, that was a packed update for sure, different from what most expected no doubt XP!
And that's it for now I believe...oh wait, no, ehm, does anyone know where the supposed IRL Suguha CG that this update was gonna get is?? Because I didn't see any scene of that at all anywhere and whatever it was is not a rec. room one so it must be a missable one, sadly...
If i recall correctly was Sug sunday CG right, Was the first scene on sunday before Asuna Bj

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but that sentence where he says that work is not finished yet as if it were a message in which Fujino wanted to say that the next scene will be in the office

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
IRL sex had the plot device already set, Asuna knows about the others chicks, anything about Alice or even Sugu will be a excuse now you can tell the way she dissmiss Liz help with Kirito, she will be suspicious about anyone, and since she is now FOG broken that will lead to her be less cautious about Kirito, what could be a problem for them, so she already said" if this continue she will get addicted to Inodas dick" she will want her fix even IRL

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
well at least we got foundations for good content next month, the added x-ray vision will be very nice
yes, but I don't see them as very useful, since they consume HP and I can already see Kirito fainting and those two fucking, but since Kirito faints and therefore Suguha could take advantage of it
Again, I know it's easy to start skip-reading text if you don't like to read much in your NTR H-game, but the glasses fucking exploded and blew Kirito off a roof the second he was about to witness the cucking with them, pretty much pointing out the universe wouldn't allow such a plot-convenient thing to let Kirito figure things out to exist XD (Also, with how traumatized Liz was from causing that, she most likely won't be making them again)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Again, I know it's easy to start skip-reading text if you don't like to read much in your NTR H-game, but the glasses fucking exploded and blew Kirito off a roof the second he was about to witness the cucking with them, pretty much pointing out the universe wouldn't allow such a plot-convenient thing to let Kirito figure things out to exist XD (Also, with how traumatized Liz was from causing that, she most likely won't be making them again)
Yep just like Alice's anti-invisibility talismans. Kirito is not getting any tools to expose Inoda anytime soon.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't read in English and I couldn't translate this time, because the update is bigger than normal

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Explode because Kirito kept asking Liz to adjust more and more, maybe a less powerfull version just showing thermal or something, and you really think Liz was doing that because her great heart, she happens to appear with that in front of the Hotel where Inoda was blowing Asuna's back, and give it to Kirito to test, convinient dont you think.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Explode because Kirito kept asking Liz to adjust more and more, maybe a less powerfull version just showing thermal or something, and you really think Liz was doing that because her great heart, she happens to appear with that in front of the Hotel where Inoda was blowing Asuna's back, and give it to Kirito to test, convinient dont you think.
I mean, yes, this time it was 100% a big coincidence believe it or not, a recurring theme with Liz is that Inoda has been HIDING what he has actually managed to do with Asuna from her at all times to both keep using her and slowly manage to corrupt her too, she has no idea Inoda has been fucking Asuna constantly at all times for ages now, she legit believes he has barely even managed to kiss her while under the incense's effect XP Liz IS a piece of shit, but this time she was 100% innocent ironically XD

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Yep just like Alice's anti-invisibility talismans. Kirito is not getting any tools to expose Inoda anytime soon.
i dont they would expose Inoda, but Liz can give the glasses to Kirito in front of Asuna/Inoda or just he talking about this new item can let them worried about been caught, making them been more sneaky or moving things to other place like IRL

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes