4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I'll keep complaining about the fact that Kirito can't do anything, it's too easy like this, Inoda always has his fill, if Kirito is always hindered, then Inoda must be hindered too, at least let's piss him off, otherwise that obese guy always has an easy path,
maybe you like it like this, but for me, when Kirito is at a disadvantage, for me it's like playing with one hand tied behind his back and blindfolded

Reactions: leavy

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I'll keep complaining about the fact that Kirito can't do anything, it's too easy like this, Inoda always has his fill, if Kirito is always hindered, then Inoda must be hindered too, at least let's piss him off, otherwise that obese guy always has an easy path,
maybe you like it like this, but for me, when Kirito is at a disadvantage, for me it's like playing with one hand tied behind his back and blindfolded
Thats NTR for you boy, but one thing the admin will not help Inoda anymore, and he can very well get fucked in the end.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Once I finished playing the update, I was honestly disappointed because I was expecting a longer-lasting update, at least that's what was leaked in the last few days. As for the scenes, I would say not bad in quality but still few compared to expectations. Having said that, we are waiting for October 27-28 for the new update

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
anyway not all the hopes written on this forum Fujino took them for granted, who knows if in the end Fujino will reverse the situation, like a happy ending but at the same time no, in the sense that in the end Asuna marries Kirito but then tells him that she has to go to the bathroom and Inoda is waiting for her and they start to fuck, Kirito starts to be suspicious, he starts to look for Asuna and hears the moans from the bathroom and then what happens you continue, will he catch him or will he simply wait for Asuna to return? who comes back with her face red and with the cum dripping down her leg from under her dress

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Asuna FOG scene is great but I thought she'd more willing during the scene and also a bit more teasing before the scene.. maybe in next updates for other scenes then..

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
HH As I have predicted suguha will disable Kirito!
+1 Asuna seeing Kirito having sex with his sister in game

I figure I could make my own game... which is in the process

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
anyway not all the hopes written on this forum Fujino took them for granted, who knows if in the end Fujino will reverse the situation, like a happy ending but at the same time no, in the sense that in the end Asuna marries Kirito but then tells him that she has to go to the bathroom and Inoda is waiting for her and they start to fuck, Kirito starts to be suspicious, he starts to look for Asuna and hears the moans from the bathroom and then what happens you continue, will he catch him or will he simply wait for Asuna to return? who comes back with her face red and with the cum dripping down her leg from under her dress
Not all but some, the thing is thers's no much space in NTR for surprises or consequences, what you describe here as good ending is the oblivious MC normal ending, that's even possible tbh, worse than that is the netorase ending where Kirito will lick her used pussy also possible, Fujino's game.
But with this last update Fujino had shift back to Kirito, because Asuna is done he came up with somewhat good excuse for her but sound like BS if think for 2 seconds, Fujino just managed to keep the ilusion of a relationship to avoid break the whole plot.
The key is the admin, look's like she want kirito for herself and Asuna was just in the way, but she dont want to be the one to tell him whats is going on, he need to find for hinself, that is why she call him stuborn for refusing to see the truth about Asuna and because the plot need to continue.
If she wanted she only need to turn off the inoda ability while he's balls deep into Asuna that would be game over.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ramoa

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Woah hell yeah suguha perfection, . . .
But she also giving the otome dori vibe and damn i loves it
Definitely need more her content, she free and can do whatever she wants

Asuna

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well, first of all, I’m surprised my joke about Asuna IRL CG being with Kirito actually turned out to be right in the end. :ROFLMAO:

As for the main plot, everything played out more or less how I expected for Alice and Asuna. Suguha had a surprising scene and ironycally, of all the girls not related to Inoda, is the one who not only hardcore NTR-ed Asuna, but also ends up being the perfect, unwilling partner in crime for Inoda. :LOL: but I didn’t find the IRL CG… :( And the last scene was, once again, a great way to implement NTR. Well done, Fujino, well done.

Overall, it was an ok-ish update imho

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well, first of all, I’m surprised my joke about Asuna IRL actually being with Kirito turned out to be right in the end. :ROFLMAO:

As for the main plot, everything played out more or less how I expected for Alice and Asuna. Suguha had a surprising scene, but I didn’t find the IRL CG… :( And the last scene was, once again, a great way to implement NTR. Well done, Fujino, well done.

Overall, it was an ok-ish update imho
I remembered your joke, and wnet wtf :ROFLMAO: , the Sugu cg is a Teddy bear Cam, sunday cg was not as we thought the last sunday, but the first before Asuna BJ when she shows up in his bedroom

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I haven't looked here in the last 20 hours and 17 pages unread, what the heck come on guys --__--

Ether the new update dropped or another disussion of what can be considered ntr and what not happened.
Probably the second

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
I have to say, were this game Netori focused, I'd be so happy to DL it. Sadly, I despise NTR, and I say that without any intent to offend folks who like it. Seriously, playing as the dude cucking lame ass Kirito would be marvellous. Heck, even the possibility of seeing Asuna being made into a cumslut while that loser could do nothing about it almost convinced me to play this, but sadly, playing as Kirito, who on top of being Kirito, is also the cuck is too much for me. Asuna's hot ass ain't enough to convince me to go through all that humiliation... Or my hate boner for Kirito (srsly I once heard some folks compare Kirito to motherfucking GUTS of all characters :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:...)

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes