4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
I think this update was great, especially the last scene with Asuna and Inoda. I think Asuna needed to start taking more initiative in FOG and show more disappointment in Kirito's inability to satisfy her sexually, before pursuing anything further with Inoda in real life. People always try to rush Fujino to the next big event, but I think he's handling the story progression correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edtron and xJuma

BazYix

Jan 1, 2023
Tried to start fresh from the beginning of Part II and cant progress after entering the shower on monday 6/1. Just get a black screen. anyone know how to fix it?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I have to say, were this game Netori focused, I'd be so happy to DL it. Sadly, I despise NTR, and I say that without any intent to offend folks who like it. Seriously, playing as the dude cucking lame ass Kirito would be marvellous. Heck, even the possibility of seeing Asuna being made into a cumslut while that loser could do nothing about it almost convinced me to play this, but sadly, playing as Kirito, who on top of being Kirito, is also the cuck is too much for me. Asuna's hot ass ain't enough to convince me to go through all that humiliation... Or my hate boner for Kirito (srsly I once heard some folks compare Kirito to motherfucking GUTS of all characters :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:...)
you could have just said you don't want to play as the cuckold, there's no need to vent by saying Kirito sucks, Kirito is an idiot as if it's Kirito's fault if people are so frustrated

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
Hmmm I feel like the last scene where kirito cant go back to the office means that he might be Tasked to pick something outside yeah? I guess it's time for office romance on asuna and inoda most likely a BJ

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Hmmm I feel like the last scene where kirito cant go back to the office means that he might be Tasked to pick something outside yeah? I guess it's time for office romance on asuna and inoda most likely a BJ
a love story is too big a word, those two will never have a love story, but only a sex story

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
in the scene where Asuna makes love with Kirito and in the meantime Inoda was spying on him with Liz, I would say they were annoying to the point that I wanted to say: mind your own business

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
a love story is too big a word, those two will never have a love story, but only a sex story
What love story? Office romance here is = sex, anyways do you guys think Liz will be Inodas play thing as well? I feel like she's harder to corrupt IRL but I can see the direction where she's super heart broken about kirito and asuna that she will be lowering her guard around our bull piglet, given the direction Fujino sensei go where asuna became a jealous hypocrite, we might as well see a heart broken Liz being comforted by inoda. Wait doesn't that mean that sugu might encounter another blackmail sht but now it's inoda that's going to do the blackmailing? Considering that he can freely peek thru kiritos window damn that's sad if it actually happened

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Damn, this scene between Asuna x Inoda was great, luckily I was able to play it on my cell phone, not with the same performance as on the PC, but whatever, Fujino is the MAN! Asuna completely corrupted, she finally realized that little kirito is not enough to satisfy her. I'll play again with more time to pay more attention, but I'm already looking forward to the end of October. Thank you to the heroes who shared this version with us, keep it up ❤

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I laughed at the part where Asuna faints after seeing Cuckito fuck Suguha Leafa, while she was almost every day nailed to Inoda's cock in FOG lol
hilarious, even if that wasn't Kirito, but Dad Drake, a guy already explained it

Last edited:

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
Yeah, peak hypocrate
This actually triggered me the most like she haven't even addressed to kirito that stormy night sex with inoda which is peak cheating already, she's even the one that carries the mentality of "it's just a game" and she had the guts to actually be triggered about kirito cheating which, he never did as well, peak hypocrisy. Might as well jump to sugu's hype train with you guys oh I forgot I still have Liz

GeryFDN3

Mar 25, 2024
Here’s the translation:

Guys, has anyone been able to play it on Joiplay? I have it updated to the latest version and it's throwing these bugs. Can they be fixed, or do I have to play it on PC?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
DAMN! Okay, so I FINALLY saw the "IRL" scene of Suguha...turns out, as someone else pointed out, it's also a bug/error in the rec room, the "CCTV III" is accidentally mislabeled as also being the date of the second one when it's actually of the 6/26 and LMAO,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes