4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
Okay after giving it about a day. I’m glad to see there is an actual division between how people found the update. It’s definitely the biggest but not the most satisfying. The main highlight is just the last scene for Asuna and other than that everything was just kind of mid. I think consensus is also update was between “disappointing” to “ok” but it primarily disappointed people who got hyped up because of the “it’s the biggest update yet”. The people who found out ok are the ones who enjoyed the actual world building and foundation setting for future beats, and probably had an interest in the other girls other than Asuna. Asuna also got surprisingly 4 new events, it’s just 2 of them being with Kirito means no one is going to watch it. Only thing I hope for now unironically this time is while Kirito and Liz were testing the equipment, I kinda wanted to see more of the actual images from the diff and weird perspectives, rather than just hearing them.

Lastly, correct me if I’m wrong but Asuna is actually full gone corrupted now in game right? Like she’s actually genuinely accepted Inoda as a partner for her to use as to not pressure Kirito about her sexual needs now right. Because my biggest fear is, everything that was said was just “dirty talk”. Things you say in the heat of it but don’t actually mean afterwards. I mean going by Kyoko as a standard it looks like her dirty talk was real given they actually did it at her own work place. I just hope the same applies here for Asuna too.
I thought the update was good, the only gripe I have is that I think Fujino needs to get more creative with side character scenes because right now they're kind of generic and boring outside of liz. Im not here for the main plot just here for the corruption lol.

Reactions: froggie1234

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Lastly, correct me if I’m wrong but Asuna is actually full gone corrupted now in game right? Like she’s actually genuinely accepted Inoda as a partner for her to use as to not pressure Kirito about her sexual needs now right. Because my biggest fear is, everything that was said was just “dirty talk”. Things you say in the heat of it but don’t actually mean afterwards. I mean going by Kyoko as a standard it looks like her dirty talk was real given they actually did it at her own work place. I just hope the same applies here for Asuna too.
I feel like she's corrupted enough to give into her desires in FOG when the time permits. I'm mainly curious if she'll only allow Inoda time when things are set up right. Like if Asuna and Kirito were together, I feel like Asuna might not like Inoda being invisible and trying to mess with her at certain places. But once Kirito is gone, Asuna will just be ok and whatever about it. But the impact of the misunderstanding with the underground might make it so that she's ok doing it whenever in FOG, even if Kirito is around.

Either way that kind of status quo would at most probably last 1-2 updates before she just doesn't really give a shit about it anymore. Cause one of the things that already goes against this is that she was already succumbing to her desires in the latest Battle CG event. The only thing she prevented from happening was intercourse. But the point is that her mental resistance to doing shit while Kirito is around is already dramatically low, so it does make logical sense that after this update, she "should" be completely fine with it. The reason to assume otherwise is that Inoda manipulated Asuna into giving in for "Kirito's sake", this is why I assume it can take 1-2 more updates, since there's probably an extremely short amount of time needed to just have Asuna actively indulge herself. And the indulging is important, as this update is pretty much the first time she's accepted sex with Inoda (even if in FOG). So now she just has to actively seek it out herself and "indulge", and after 1 or 3 times of that, she should be in a state where she kind of doesn't give a shit anymore. But also it's completely fine if this doesn't happen and she just goes off kilter now.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
For me its the fact that fujino is actually a developer who improves after every game, so many people look at this game from the perspective of what it is now but in my opinion its a giant step above his previous games.
I mean that's true too. But yeah generally the people who usually defend Fujino in here kind of overall understand the bigger picture. This game and update has many flaws, but there is an overall upwards/positive trend in Fujino's development that people will support.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I think the author is trying to finish the game as soon as possible..
Wouldn't be surprised. The amount of hassle and stress making this game has more than likely caused them would make anyone just want to finish this as soon as they could. They haven't seemed happy to work on this for months now.

May 10, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised. The amount of hassle and stress making this game has more than likely caused them would make anyone just want to finish this as soon as they could. They haven't seemed happy to work on this for months now.
Seriously, would you enjoy bitches crying and shit because they don't understand how much effort goes into making a game, let alone having a actual life as well? I don't blame most(some deserve the shit they get) of the devs that just say fuck it and fuck you to the people on here smh

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I think the author is trying to finish the game as soon as possible..
Sorry for the English, if suddenly there are mistakes.

If it will be so, then it will be a shame.

Since the author said that the game according to the plot is 50% ready.
There are two options here.

1. The author decided to finish the second part completely, there will be no third part, maybe another year or less. And finish, that's it. But it's unlikely, since the game already weighs 3.2 GB and the pictures are already 18 thousand. I doubt that he will cope, if not worse to do and send everything.

2. It is necessary to finish the second part and move on to the third, so the author sped up the event so that the update remains for 2-3 months and that's it, the end of the second part. In theory, as I said earlier, that in the finale there should be hot sex in FGO, where Asuna herself will want and break completely.

So I will hope that this is the second option, otherwise it's a pity when a good game is immediately in the trash.

Reactions: Alpet

Icebear 9

Jul 15, 2023
Is there a way to unzip a file on the phone, without saving the photos to the gallery. Every time I unzip, a bunch of photos are inserted into the gallery.:FacePalm:

NONONONOTYOUAGAIN2

Feb 5, 2024
I return once again for advice for the update. I'm stuck again, on "29/6 Monday", all i'm tasked with is going to work, but whenever i do, it just says "but the job isn't done yet." I've explored everywhere i could think of, but i can't progress.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I return once again for advice for the update. I'm stuck again, on "29/6 Monday", all i'm tasked with is going to work, but whenever i do, it just says "but the job isn't done yet." I've explored everywhere i could think of, but i can't progress.
Whenever you see the bird/chicken that's the end of the update.
You went pass the chicken, but you're at the end and it's not a bug.

Reactions: Misarmor

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I really like this update story wise, but I don't even erect that much compare to previous couple update, the sex tension in this update is kind of weak.

The progress of the main story related to the bad guys is really interesting, the game have finally a background story other than Inoda corrupt Asuna. This story gives me some feeling of the black suit organization in Detective Conan, combined with three body problem,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We might kind know why things are happening in the way they were. but I am not sure if this is good or bad for the game/story as a H game where main story should be just Asuna's corruption. Only introduce the main story at v0.55 of part 2, isn't it too late or how much more part there will be to make the story setup not wasted? Or will Fujimo spend too much effort on exploit the story and can't make erotic scene as good as before? Or will this story be too large in scope that Fujimo sensei can't really handle?

I really like the two biggest event this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, they are quite interesting. But I feel it's much much less satisfying compare to the storm night scene and tree house scene.

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
I've found kind of softlock: when you are playing as Asuna on underground street you can go up to regular street, but you will be blocked by guard on the way and can't return back too, so you'll stuck on the stairs
Is there a way to unzip a file on the phone, without saving the photos to the gallery. Every time I unzip, a bunch of photos are inserted into the gallery.:FacePalm:
You can create a file named
Code:
.nomedia
into the folder with pictures that you do not want to see in gallery. I think it should work just for root game's folder too, but I never tried it

Last edited:

Icebear 9

Jul 15, 2023
I've found kind of softlock: when you are playing as Asuna on underground street you can go up to regular street, but you will be blocked by guard on the way to street and can't return back too, so you'll stuck on the stairs

You can create a file named
Code:
.nomedia
into the folder with pictures that you do not want to see in gallery. I think it should work just for root game's folder too, but I never tried it
I'm really clueless about this, can you give more detailed instructions

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
And somehow I managed to extract it (took 6 hours. The third party app was slow). Joiplay app is not supporting the game. When I play all previous fujino games on joiplay 0.55 is not supported. What happened. Can someone fix this

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I've found kind of softlock: when you are playing as Asuna on underground street you can go up to regular street, but you will be blocked by guard on the way and can't return back too, so you'll stuck on the stairs
Remember Fujino has a bug fix thread over at Ci-En so you should report that if you can.

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
I'm really clueless about this, can you give more detailed instructions
First go to setting of any file manager you use, turn on "show hidden files" option if it is not already on. Then go to folder where the game is or where you're going to unzip game. Create any file and rename it as .nomedia in case your file manager allows you to create files, or you can download it from below and put it in game's folder (if you download it, unzip it too, i put it in archive because forum does not allow to attach this kind of files). If you put nomedia-file before unzip the game, you are good, if you add nomedia-file to already unziped game you should restart your phone and then ingame images shouldn't be shown in gallery

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes