4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

smokingdrain

Sep 27, 2024
this is the worst update so far. the game has completely fallen off. i can't keep playing this anymore. i knew those mofos would frame kirito, and asuna will see it, letting that fat slob have his way with her. very disappointing. it was fun while it lasted, but i'm done for good. sayonara

Pochita1

May 8, 2024
Esta es la peor actualización hasta ahora. El juego ha decaído por completo. No puedo seguir jugando más. Sabía que esos cabrones incriminarían a Kirito, y Asuna lo verá, dejando que ese gordo desaliñado haga lo que quiera con ella. Muy decepcionante. Fue divertido mientras duró, pero ya terminé para siempre. Sayonara
[/CITA]
Dque te quejas bro es ntr bro

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
the plot so confuse now because i not watch sao and look like kirito can't satisfied asuna

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
the plot so confuse now because i not watch sao
Having watched SAO wouldn't really help you at all at this point beyond some vague and very badly done parallels/references, Fujino at this point is doing his own thing and making up everything as he goes clearly, so there is that XD

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
What is up with all these new posters hating on the update?
Happens all the time.

No real clue what certain people are looking for. Most of the short posts feels like it's people who just skip the story, which I mean you're getting basically nothing out of every update at that point. If they do read it and dislike the story, then that's fair, but other than some hiccups and issues here and there, the story is overall going along in a reasonable manner. It could definitely be better, but it's passable. If the people dislike the gameplay, it is a little amusing because from beginning until now, it's been a walking simulator with some CG hunting. The CG hunting was more common in part 1, and the story took more focus for part 2.

One of the amusing things from some people's posts though is that people reference how they miss the CG hunting from part 1, but this update had a pretty fun amount of CG hunting in the FOG underground area. And lore hunting (if you decided to go look for some of it) in the IRL. You could mess with Alice's CG on if she loses her virginity to Fukushi or Klein, and you could get a little extra lore about the construction if you go behind the apartment building.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
the plot so confuse now because i not watch sao and look like kirito can't satisfied asuna
Setting takes place sometime after Alfheim online with an alternate ending to it. That alternate ending is Kirito being unable to save Asuna, and her father saving her instead.

GGO and Alicization storylines don't exist in their canon form, but there are some references to them that aren't too deep.

From there you just need to understand Asuna and Kirito have a pretty aight relationship, but it's on the weaker side than the original canon.

After understanding this setting, whatever Fujino makes up from Part 1 all the way till now is Fujino's story.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes