4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
anyway, the update didn't seem that long to me, of course, if one starts reading every line then it takes longer
Regarding Kirito, do you think that in this update he was helped in some way, I mean, what was that labyrinth for? Does anyone want me to know the truth?

I'll start your strangest hypotheses starting now GO!
The Maze takes back to SAO for now the 6 beasts need Kirito memories from that time, to access the SEED or something, Simon told them only to check SAO related memories because he cant be suspicious about their plans and what is happening right now, they even installed some sort of access point near his apartment to check.
He already learn that Asuna lied to him about not having sex with Sugou, but let it go, maybe will be a new interface during the dream room now you have the maze as well and problably this will let to Inoda /Asuna scenes some point.
I woundnt say he got help, but he is getting closer to learn more about the new Asuna, the Xray vision is more to balance Inoda's invisibility.

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
HELP : why can't I go to work on monday ?

it says : the job isn't done yet.

some other spanish user posted the same problem, is it a bug ?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man, that was a packed update for sure, different from what most expected no doubt XP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it for now I believe...oh wait, no, ehm, does anyone know where the supposed IRL Suguha CG that this update was gonna get is?? Because I didn't see any scene of that at all anywhere and whatever it was is not a rec. room one so it must be a missable one, sadly...

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Do you prefer sex scenes to be in the game or separate?
You mean like the Kyoko scene or in general ? I think its okay to have hints of what is going on around you, like Asuna's status and shit, but the way Fujino put so much text bettwen the scenes if want know you need to read first then check later to create context.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Somebody already said it, that's the end of the update, if you check the rec. room before you leave then the Fujino Pigeon is there to tell you his usual after-update-speech, he once again left the bug where you can leave the rec. room after it's over happen sadly, he probably was a bit too stressed, there were many points on the update where the wrong names were used in the wrong places but aside from that I think that's the only 'big' bug.

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It is bug. you are not suppose to leave recollection room on 6/29. Remember if you see the bird, then don't leave the Recollection Room.

And that's it for now I believe...oh wait, no, ehm, does anyone know where the supposed IRL Suguha CG that this update was gonna get is?? Because I didn't see any scene of that at all anywhere and whatever it was is not a rec. room one so it must be a missable one, sadly...
The only new IRL Suguha scene is a CCTV scene. Probably the one after she Scary Movie'd Kirito that night in the beginning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
It is bug. you are not suppose to leave recollection room on 6/29. Remember if you see the bird, then don't leave the Recollection Room.

The only new IRL Suguha scene is a CCTV scene. Probably the one after she Scary Movie'd Kirito that night in the beginning.
wait so this it the update ? for real ?

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Wait, was there one? I swear there was no new CCTV scene when I checked the rec room, unless the day written was wrong, I saw only a new Leafa one, huh...will check again after dinner.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes