4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
This is just a scene Fujino made to grab people's attention when they start the game. This hasn't happened in the game yet. Maybe some form of this will happen in the future if it is like the other Titles before this.
thanks for your answer, i got confused for a moment, since last times, if i'm not mistaken, the menu scene was the "last" scene being played when we reach the end of the update.

guess he didn't do that this time, shame.

Reactions: FanOfClouds

Pochita1

May 8, 2024
Ahora esperar el desenlace, de asuna veo que poço a poço asuna va cayendo facil ante inoda, falta muy poço para que la corrompe y terminen teniendo sexo en la vida real. Espero que tenga sexo inoda con asuna y mamá

Reactions: wtfisthischill
Apr 8, 2018
this game is dragging me so hard, irl asuna blowjob will happen when, why would we fuck asuna 2 times and no bj ;(
the new quality is insanely good, i love this fucking dev

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
I guess the corruption IRL would not be so slow anymore heck I feel like theres no part 3 anymore considering the phase this update gave us. Asunas sexual desire is solved now that they could probably do it every night in fog, so it might come down to irl sex if some problems occur in FOG Asuna would be craving some actions and kirito as usual will be limped dick which will worsen her condition and probably give in to the temptation of condom sex well tbh Idc anymore I just want me some Lizbeth god tier quality on some future update

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
this game is dragging me so hard, irl asuna blowjob will happen when, why would we fuck asuna 2 times and no bj ;(
the new quality is insanely good, i love this fucking dev
Did you missed the early scenes? Didnt asuna gave kirito a BJ? That means she might be having some with inoda later too

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I wanted to play it until the end but I stopped where it says the lovo is not finished yet, but then, what job? Inoda's who hasn't finished fucking Asuna in the office yet?

Furrexx

May 16, 2024
Strange it works for everyone else. Did you get the patch on the first post to update the game to v0.501?

You are not remembering right. The last Title was Asuna giving head to Inoda in the forest camp which happened a few updates ago. This is the first time Fujino updated the Title since Part 2 came out.
i try but its not work

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone knows what variable controls characters being transparent ingame?
I have the main character being like that since a mission where he was supposed to be invisible, and it's annoying.

1727551101187.png

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
The Rec.Room mod has been updated to v0.55
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-50-fujino.154352/post-14423384

I did try to make some group Gifs but no clue about performance for regular PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So About new 47Loops 13Finishers And 1 InMenu Mouth

Oh the Fujino Mod Thread is up too if you are new or not and want to know any Fujino game or mod you may have missed
https://f95zone.to/threads/fujino-rpgmaker-games-rec-rooms-all-mods-fujino.225552/
There should be 8 of his game on F95

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes