4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I've only followed the game for several months and I think it's the best NTR game right now, I can't imagine the feeling of those who have been following and playing this game from the very start :love: I think they'd be so satisfied seeing more and more
I can't personally agree with that, since I lost interest in the main plot in Part 2, but it’s fine if you like it. I, for myself, can’t overlook all the flaws and am here for some side characters that are still interesting to me, and for some of the interesting approaches Fujino uses to make things happen.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
To be fair, I can't fully blame new players for not liking the development. Unlike those of us who play every update, we're biased and often overlook the bigger picture and the impression the game will give in a fresh playthrough. Let’s be honest, Part 2 is extremely inconsistent, with extreme ups and downs if you actually think about it.
I think is more due to expectations than anything else, the fact SAO does have a huge fan base which is good and bad at same time, beacuse of that people tend to see or fit this game inside the canon which is a bad idea.
inconsistent it's a good definition and adding the fact if they want to understand how the game plot get here they have to play part 1 which is more focused make the situation even worse.

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
I can't personally agree with that, since I lost interest in the main plot in Part 2, but it’s fine if you like it. I, for myself, can’t overlook all the flaws and am here for some side characters that are still interesting to me, and for some of the interesting approaches Fujino uses to make things happen.
Of course it's not perfect but I just can't think of any other NTR games that I enjoy as much as this game right now :LOL:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I think many people liked Asuna's slow corruption through deception and manipulation by Inoda more, when she mentally apologized to Kirito and all the time convinced herself that it didn't mean anything. And this update caused Asuna to break down not because of corruption, but simply because of Kirito's revenge for treason. It looked like this.

I understand that this is NTR, but Asuna reacted to Kirito's betrayal as if she hadn't cheated 3-4 times in the game and 1 time in real life, as if her heart had completely broken. And it's pretty weird. It would be more logical if she reacted - "Well, I'm basically the same, and this is just a game and it doesn't mean anything to Kirito and me." And the sex at the end of the update would be because Inoda whispered to her that "he can and you can too, it's a game," and not because she was upset and offended.

This update changes quite dramatically, as if the author is in a hurry somewhere. Apparently people didn't like it.

Sorry English is not my native language
the problem is that what Asuna saw wasn't even Kirito but Dad Drake, Silica's father

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Has anyone here actually said they want that for Kirito? I don't think they have.
Yea man we have all sorts of people here. Some want Kirito forget about Asuna and be happy with Suguha. Some want Kirito to beat the living shit out of Inoda and murder his piggy ass and Asuna's. Some want Kirito to suffer a fate worse than death hoping for the sweet release of death. Seriously call me a hetro but I can't understand having strong feelings for any guy.

the problem is that what Asuna saw wasn't even Kirito but Dad Drake, Silica's father
But all that matters is Asuna believes it and Inoda can take advantage of it. Everything in these stories can be resolved if everyone just talk it out but that would ruin the experience.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Of course it's not perfect but I just can't think of any other NTR games that I enjoy as much as this game right now :LOL:
And it's totally fine. I also like games that have obvious flaws and aren’t liked by some people. As long as it triggers the right things for me personally, I don’t care. But I still try to be as objective as I can. Not just yelling ‘I like/hate Kirito’ and giving 1 or 5 stars accordingly. :LOL:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Yea man we have all sorts of people here. Some want Kirito forget about Asuna and be happy with Suguha. Some want Kirito to beat the living shit out of Inoda and murder his piggy ass and Asuna's. Some want Kirito to suffer a fate worse than death hoping for the sweet release of death. Seriously call me a hetro but I can't understand having strong feelings for any guy.

But all that matters is Asuna believes it and Inoda can take advantage of it. Everything in these stories can be resolved if everyone just talk it out but that would ruin the experience.
I just want Kirito to beat the shit out of Inoda's ass

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

well, the game would be ruined if the truth came out now, but I don't think it would be ruined if it came out at the end

temporieee

Sep 29, 2024
The true problem is, that too many people here have different expectations and already played the story out in their head - so whenever it doesn't fit their narrative, they blame Fujino.

You have people in here wanting a good end for Kirito (which in my opinion is completely retarded, when the premise of the story is a NTR game in which a fat loser with a big cock is literally cucking one women after the other).

Just let Fujino do his thing and if you have real criticism post it on the patreon.
lmao what kind of narrative are you setting here? if someone didn't like this update, then that means they just skipped through it? XD
that's a gr8 way to cope tho, but this update was actually dogshit. everyone has different opinions, if you're insecure about people disliking it, you just need to live with it. you can't make the whole crowd feel the same. i, myself didn't enjoy this update much. it took the same path as demon hunter, and will surely loose many players soon, as i'm sure fujino sensei desperately wants to end this asap

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I thought we will get some rl scenes but nope -.-

ps.: Have Suguha drugged Kirito so he cannot get hard anymore? I not quite understood what happened in that scene.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I thought we will get some rl scenes but nope -.-

ps.: Have Suguha drugged Kirito so he cannot get hard anymore? I not quite understood what happened in that scene.
No. When Suguha came in like a horror movie monster she just drugged Kirito into deep sleep. Then she paizuried out all his little Kiritos so there is none for Asuna. You see the scene in the CCTV 3 in Recollection room.

PS: we did get some IRL scenes. Just not for Inoda. :ROFLMAO:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but did you see how Onoda was shaking behind Asuna's back? like a disgusting worm. The beautiful part where Asuna slaps him, was so satisfying, I hate that idiot's attitude. I don't understand why people root for him, as if he is the hero of the situation, the scenes and the rest are fine but he always remains the glue shit. Everyone gets excited by the sex scenes of those two and they don't care about the story, I already know that someone had pressed the W button because they couldn't wait to see Inoda's sausage entering Asuna,
That big ass will come to a bad end.
The scenes are only beautiful for my friend in the pants but not for my pride
I already know that someone will write to me "is it a ntr game that you expected? as if for them I have never played a ntr game, I have the computer full of ntr games with all possible endings.

how nice to vent, oh yes baby

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderFury

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
lmao what kind of narrative are you setting here? if someone didn't like this update, then that means they just skipped through it? XD
that's a gr8 way to cope tho, but this update was actually dogshit. everyone has different opinions, if you're insecure about people disliking it, you just need to live with it. you can't make the whole crowd feel the same. i, myself didn't enjoy this update much. it took the same path as demon hunter, and will surely loose many players soon, as i'm sure fujino sensei desperately wants to end this asap
Oh another 20mins ago created account.

I've been following this game since the first update, and it's been the same forever. Every update you have the same kind of people complaining about the story not taking their favorite route and how the game is dead. Ironically it's often times the same people that scream "give me the update" as soon as it drops, indicating that they don't even support the game.

The only one coping here is you, in thinking that I have 1 single interest in what you think.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
but did you see how Onoda was shaking behind Asuna's back? like a disgusting worm. The beautiful part where Asuna slaps him, was so satisfying, I hate that idiot's attitude. I don't understand why people root for him, as if he is the hero of the situation, the scenes and the rest are fine but he always remains the glue shit. Everyone gets excited by the sex scenes of those two and they don't care about the story, I already know that someone had pressed the W button because they couldn't wait to see Inoda's sausage entering Asuna,
That big ass will come to a bad end.
The scenes are only beautiful for my friend in the pants but not for my pride
I already know that someone will write to me "is it a ntr game that you expected? as if for them I have never played a ntr game, I have the computer full of ntr games with all possible endings.

how nice to vent, oh yes baby
Well its NTR story. I can hate Inoda but still hope to see scenes between him and Asuna. If this was real life, ofc I would hate Inoda and never ever in any form root for him.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Now I'll explain why corruption irritates me, because I had a similar experience, only I wasn't stupid like Kirito, I knew what was happening and so seeing these scenes brought back bad memories that's why I want that cellulite ass to have a heart attack along with a diarrhea attack, die in the shit

kyotheman101

Sep 28, 2024

first quote i want Kirito to suffer, someone was disappointed with SAO and its creator, rather see dude suffer he is very boring OP character didn't have much personality, Asuna was probably one best characters in first Arc/First part of season one. I don't care if he gets NTR'd F this character. Probably still upset the series should just ended at episode 11, some said series was trash after episode 3-4 I could agree on, after those characters deaths series was starting to go down the toilet. The worse was Fairy arc i dropped that turd instantly.

NTR can be done with any series, i kind of wish this guy finished Nero remake, I kind of wish he finished his first game based on Honkai Impact 3, i don't mind its just made up stories for a fetish, these stories aren't canon

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes