4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
It's just a hunch about how will be this story end, but i dont think it's everything set in stone yet.
In Fujino pigeon talk in the end he said if you have any ideas or insights about the plot fell free to DM him, so he is open to sugestions kind of.
And about that he said only inoda will fuck Asuna, besides kirito, but in this update when you are controlling Asuna in UC and you go to AV store Fujino put several future scenes over there, Incest Mom and Daughter, Lesbian Sex, amatuer sex tape and double penetration and this one is the kicker, so in the end someone else is going to bang her along side Inoda.
A small chenge but a change regardless, i have a felling Fujino start to realize the story is getting to big and maybe he need fresh ideas.

kyotheman101

Sep 28, 2024
She briefly does, that she is no better than Kirito, but soon changes into a critical posture, i've have to talk to him, more or less "what excuse he have for this? high moral ground atitude".
What is odd, people realy believe Asuna only got corrupted now, she always was corrupted in Fujino's story.
She already was a Sex Slave before as we going to see at the Memory Labyrinth, i could bet futher we go in there we will see she enjoyng being Sugou's plaything, so with Inoda will be no different but worse because now she will do willingly.
In the end Asuna will blame Kirito for her be like this, because in this universe he didint save her from Sugou.
she was already corrupted in part one, just some reason creator decided to reset it in two, and did much longer build up, this should of been done in first game, not second. If aspect she goes down the hill quickly again people aren't going argue she's been there already.

BadamMan91

Jan 20, 2022
she was already corrupted in part one, just some reason creator decided to reset it in two, and did much longer build up, this should of been done in first game, not second. If aspect she goes down the hill quickly again people aren't going argue she's been there already.
yea, thts what i as thinking. I was like, hey ive done this before

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
It's just a hunch about how will be this story end, but i dont think it's everything set in stone yet.
In Fujino pigeon talk in the end he said if you have any ideas or insights about the plot fell free to DM him, so he is open to sugestions kind of.
And about that he said only inoda will fuck Asuna, besides kirito, but in this update when you are controlling Asuna in UC and you go to AV store Fujino put several future scenes over there, Incest Mom and Daughter, Lesbian Sex, amatuer sex tape and double penetration and this one is the kicker, so in the end someone else is going to bang her along side Inoda.
A small chenge but a change regardless, i have a felling Fujino start to realize the story is getting to big and maybe he need fresh ideas.
I think the best we have right now, is the fetish list that one user extracted from the game several months ago, with what is planned in Asuna's "stat" board / fetish list, however you want to call it.

"possible spoiler" coming:
There it was implied that Inoda gets Asuna, Liz and the mom. So this was at least planned at some point.
I don't think in the "real" story Asuna will ever get fucked by any outsiders, exceptions are the dream sequences, like the BBC x Asuna scene.

But yeah fair point, maybe he is much more open to suggestions now than before. Try your luck :)

kyotheman101

Sep 28, 2024
I'm going saying it, i was disappointed after two months, there wasn't much here. I kind want her go full corrupt again really fast like part one, it being having reset in 2 try prolong the story is putting huge weight on him, still no idea why he went this way. He's even trying make newer games off the side. Asuna already fell in part 1 I'll no issue he sped it up now on.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I see many comments from people talking about how they hated this update, but not many explaining why. Does anybody have an explanation?
is this different of any other update? people always complain about something.
I think people were expecting and wanting to see the fall, but when it happens they got triggered about something.
More or less "Careful what you wish for".

Reactions: Misarmor

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone explain this Part Two shit to me?

So i've been playing Part one, it's pretty good but people are saying Part 2 is effectively the same girl but it's reset? So like a remaster of Part 1 or something?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
is part 2 near finished?
No

So i've been playing Part one, it's pretty good but people are saying Part 2 is effectively the same girl but it's reset? So like a remaster of Part 1 or something?
Part 2 is a just a continuation of Part 1 with a lot of new features and story changes. People are saying Part 2 is a reset because instead of falling into a bitch slut after experiencing Inoda's chad dick at the end of Part 1, Asuna retreated and stopped interacting with him. So the first part of Part 2 was Inoda repairing their relationship so he can corrupt her again. This pissed off a lot of people because it was retreading a lot of ground again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZACK1775

Requan8

Nov 5, 2022
I see many comments from people talking about how they hated this update, but not many explaining why. Does anybody have an explanation?
I think there was a lot of hope to get that real breakthrough point with Asuna in this update and while it did happen, it was the last scene of the update and people were hoping for a lot more between Inoda and Asuna. I also think people felt that it was a waste for two of the cgs made being were of Kirito and Asuna and, in my opinion, not really designed to be hot, but more to draw contrast to Asuna and Inoda sex and Kirito and Asuna sex. Which you can argue is something good to reestablish in an ntr game but having two felt wasted. I kinda have the same opinion of the Klein scenes but that might be a personal preference thing but I will argue the payoff to the Klein and Alice scene isn't as good because it's committed by faceless people who we don't care about.

Reactions: Misarmor

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Well, I have already more or less played the update, except for going through the recollection room thoroughly since I had to leave for college soon after reaching the end of the update, and I have also read a bit about the people´s opinions of the update in the thread.

And I do have to agree to a point, that it was the most stupid shit I have ever seen in a game.

No, really, how can Fujino sit behind his computer and think that all the conveniences, contrivances, and convoluted developments behind the scene where Asuna catches Not-Kirito with Leafa are in any way, shape, or form passable for decent writing?

Really hilarious not going to lie.

That being said, I don´t know if anyone else has talked about it since there have been like 300+ posts since the update dropped, and I ain´t reading all that, but the Asuna animations were pretty great during this update. Not in terms of the actual hotness of the scenes per se, the tree house scene is infinitely better in that regard, but how polished and gorgeous the model of Asuna looked.

When she was greeting Kirito kneeling in the front step of his apartment in particularly was the best-looking thing I have seen coming from Fujino, ever. (Of course this isn´t counting the greatness of Sugu, and all her incestual glory.)

Anyway, I understand why people were upset with the update overall, since our dear Fujino showed us all once more why he sucks at writing. Yet, having said all that, I still liked the update in general. Fujino should really stop trying to hype his own work so much tho, I feel like everyone would have been more content with the update if he hadn´t called it the "biggest update yet". He is setting himself to fail like that.
--------------------------------

Btw, I don´t know if it was just me, but didn´t the scene with Liz´s special goggles looked weird to anyone else?
Like, we get the thermal vision CG, but then Kirito starts to describe many other types of visuals that we just don´t get, which doesn´t make much sense to be honest.

I don´t know, it was an strangely structured scene. It almost looked like the game was bugged and the CGs weren´t loading.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Fujino reset the game due to some personal issues at the time, so we can let that slide.
Because nobody knew that until tha last update, so the point is it dosent matter if is fast or not she's already been broken before this story even have started and that is character motivation deep down she resents kirito.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I have already more or less played the update, except for going through the recollection room thoroughly since I had to leave for college soon after reaching the end of the update, and I have also read a bit about the people´s opinions of the update in the thread.

And I do have to agree to a point, that it was the most stupid shit I have ever seen in a game.

No, really, how can Fujino sit behind his computer and think that all the conveniences, contrivances, and convoluted developments behind the scene where Asuna catches Not-Kirito with Leafa are in any way, shape, or form passable for decent writing?

Really hilarious not going to lie.

That being said, I don´t know if anyone else has talked about it since there have been like 300+ posts since the update dropped, and I ain´t reading all that, but the Asuna animations were pretty great during this update. Not in terms of the actual hotness of the scenes per se, the tree house scene is infinitely better in that regard, but how polished and gorgeous the model of Asuna looked.

When she was greeting Kirito kneeling in the front step of his apartment in particularly was the best-looking thing I have seen coming from Fujino, ever. (Of course this isn´t counting the greatness of Sugu, and all her incestual glory.)

Anyway, I understand why people were upset with the update overall, since our dear Fujino showed us all once more why he sucks at writing. Yet, having said all that, I still liked the update in general. Fujino should really stop trying to hype his own work so much tho, I feel like everyone would have been more content with the update if he hadn´t called it the "biggest update yet". He is setting himself to fail like that.
--------------------------------

Btw, I don´t know if it was just me, but didn´t the scene with Liz´s special goggles looked weird to anyone else?
Like, we get the thermal vision CG, but then Kirito starts to describe many other types of visuals that we just don´t get, which doesn´t make much sense to be honest.

I don´t know, it was an strangely structured scene. It almost looked like the game was bugged and the CGs weren´t loading.
Well, yeah, the writing of this game has always sucked unless you only got off Kirito being NTR-ed honestly, this is just what happens when Fujino finally starts rushing the plot to get to the point his games are usually at during the very beginning, aka the girls being fully corrupted and people finally notices what a mess everything is XD (Unless you still exclusively get off Kirito being NTR-ed, in which case the game keeps being 'peak' in your eyes)

Surprised you didn't comment on how, all shit writing aside, what a massive winner Sugu ended up being this update, though, she was the only one to win big time during it :3

Requan8

Nov 5, 2022

No. Its a continuation of the story. However she regrets what happens at the end of the first game and there's a lot of updates spent getting her back to the point she was at at the end of the first game

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Surprised you didn't comment on how, all shit writing aside, what a massive winner Sugu ended up being this update, though, she was the only one to win big time during it :3
It´s understandable, after all, if a tree falls down and our beautiful incest major Sugu doesn´t hear it, did the tree fall at all?

But I deliberately decided against talking about Sugu, since I need material to keep the Suguha agenda going all month until the next update. There is only so much lewd content of her that I can exploit for political leverage in the form of a shitpost.

But in time, when we needed her the most, the Sugu posting will come once again.

the writing of this game has always sucked
Certainly true, but that doesn´t take away from the spectacular way that Fujino decided to write that scene with Leafa/Flora. I don´t think I could even come close to writing something so stupid even I were actually trying to do so myself.

And if we leave aside the poor development of the plot, that truly came out of nowhere even if there were a few hints about it in previous updates, I am actually liking the direction that this update might have hinted for Sinon and Suguha. Fujino has the chance to actually write an interesting and unique plot for the two of them if he manages to not drop the ball in the future. (Which may or may not be very likely.)

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Now I'll explain why corruption irritates me, because I had a similar experience, only I wasn't stupid like Kirito, I knew what was happening and so seeing these scenes brought back bad memories that's why I want that cellulite ass to have a heart attack along with a diarrhea attack, die in the shit
Why do you live in this thread if you hate the concept of the game so much? Inoda is never going to get punished. It's not healthy to spend this much time on something you dislike.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes