4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
wishing suffering on Kirito is like wishing suffering on yourself since you command him, and then why do you take it out on him? He doesn't have the awareness to decide, take it out on Fujino, it was his idea to make him like this. Kirito must act this way xD
You know what Kirito is aswell? A fictional character. Just sit back and enjoy the show, noone besides u impersonates him.

Hardplasticwaste

Jul 30, 2024
So this update once again cements the fact the inoda is a perfect example of how bad it is to let lust control your every move.
Since ntr online until now, everything that's been happening is because Ino constantly lets his dick think for him.
He is without a doubt acting like a sociopath who will do anything (hurting people that have done nothing but helped him and being nice to him when no one else ever has) just to get his dick into someone else's girl.
He also has zero sense of morality, or compassion. Asuna literally just found out (or thought) that Kirito was "cheating" on her, and ALL ino could think of was his reward, that was genuinely pissing me off, but then he gets rewarded for acting in such a way anyways even if it was kind of by force Asuna still just lets him do what ever he wants with her.
If Fujino has ANY care for story telling, then everything Ino did and will do should come back to bite him in the ass. ik fuji said hes working on some kind of plot twist, so hopefully the twist is Kirito actually finds out and gets his retribution for being betrayed this whole time while hes been nothing but a good a faithful boyfriend even when they try to gaslight him into thinking hes the bad guy.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
ok and she did it without any hesitation so FOG really influecend her for that... so i think that the next step is what i said back then https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-55-fujino.154352/post-14779391

And now that we know fog really influence her the more sex she get in fog the more she will find it normal IRL... so maybe at the end of this year or ealry next year we get the irl sex scene

Edit : and i just remembered that now we got acces to the floor where inoda and asuna work so yeah fujino will definitely do a CG there soon enough
It is my fault for having high expectations but I was so disappointed how Asuna just start giving IRL BJs. She made such a big deal about BJs being dirty and a absolute no that I really thought there will a important reason for her to give her first head. Maybe with the "special coffee". But no, it was just "it happened let's move on".

Reactions: The Jailer

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
It is my fault for having high expectations but I was so disappointed how Asuna just start giving IRL BJs. She made such a big deal about BJs being dirty and a absolute no that I really thought there will a important reason for her to give her first head. Maybe with the "special coffee". But no, it was just "it happened let's move on".
iam with you at 50% on that i was more "shocked" that she did it without hesitation but then like i said she did a lot BJ in FOG since the time she said that i was dirty etc
if in future update we are fully going down the path of "what you do in FOG will affect you mental IRL" then iam ok with the BJ of this update (if we are not in that path iam 100% with you !)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

slowdivisst

Sep 29, 2024
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. I’ve been eagerly waiting for this update for almost two months, often thinking about it while at work. However, the recent update has been a major letdown for me. Here are my thoughts:

- Pacing issues: The pacing felt off throughout the update, making it hard to stay engaged.

- Plot concerns: The way Asuna caught Kirito felt like weak writing. It reminded me of many games that use this trope to justify cheating or corruption. Asuna's character is confusing. She desires Kirito's love but is involved in cheating and refuses to acknowledge it. This seems like a paradox that undermines her character depth.

- Game direction: It feels like the Fujino sensei, is rushing to finish the game rather than crafting a compelling story.

- Alice's plot and her relationship with Klein: The subplot involving Alice and Klein felt unnecessary. I believe the focus should have been on Kirito, Asuna, Suguha and Liz instead.

- Confusing storylines: The overarching plot involving the Administrator is confusing, even for someone who has watched all of SAO and played the visual novel.

- Positive Aspects: The animation quality was impressive, and the scene where Asuna sits at the entrance of Kirito's apartment was heartfelt and wholesome (probably the best thing from the update).

Overall, the update felt like a disappointing mess, and I’m not sure I can continue playing this game anymore. However, I want to emphasize that the first part was truly awesome, and I won’t forget that experience! :)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
iam with you at 50% on that i was more "shocked" that she did it without hesitation but then like i said she did a lot BJ in FOG since the time she said that i was dirty etc
if in future update we are fully going down the path of "what you do in FOG will affect you mental IRL" then iam ok with the BJ of this update (if we are not in that path iam 100% with you !)
Yes but remember she doesn't want to do BJs because she thinks it is dirty. But she was okay in FOG because it was virtual so she didn't actually get dirty. It is a physical not psychological issue going from virtual to real. So it seemed OOC for her to start giving real head like it is no big deal. Even if she had plenty of experience in FOG.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
You know what Kirito is aswell? A fictional character. Just sit back and enjoy the show, noone besides u impersonates him.
I don't understand what you mean, I'm not the one complaining about the character, I know very well who Kazuto Kirigaya is, you don't have to tell me enjoy the show, tell that to others who talk shit about him, always saying that he has to die or lose everything, what does he have to lose? his house? his job? the only character that irritates me is Inoda (even if he's an imaginary character) yes, you understood correctly, I hate bastards who take advantage of kind people even if it's a game, unfortunately it has this effect on me and don't tell me "then why do you play?" I play because there's something that intrigues me

bakasussy0072

Sep 29, 2024
I don't understand what you mean, I'm not the one complaining about the character, I know very well who Kazuto Kirigaya is, you don't have to tell me enjoy the show, tell that to others who talk shit about him, always saying that he has to die or lose everything, what does he have to lose? his house? his job? the only character that irritates me is Inoda (even if he's an imaginary character) yes, you understood correctly, I hate bastards who take advantage of kind people even if it's a game, unfortunately it has this effect on me and don't tell me "then why do you play?" I play because there's something that intrigues me
this. bro, you have balls of steel in front of these inoda glazers. all of them self insert into that ugly fatso and think raping someone innocent is justified. he’s the worst character, even for a douche in the story. i’ve even seen people saying they feel good seeing inoda raping asuna because they like seeing kirito in pain. maybe they’re sadists? idk man, this isn’t ntr; it’s more like a rape simulator to the point it feels normal. and if you say your opinion, the inoda cocksuckers bash you, saying we don’t know why we don’t like it, even though it’s obvious. such hypocrites

Reactions: smart_water

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is this supposed to end on the 29th in game? I ask because this is supposed to be a "big update", yet it felt roughly the same length or shorter than every other update.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
To be fair, I can't fully blame new players for not liking the development. Unlike those of us who play every update, we're biased and often overlook the bigger picture and the impression the game will give in a fresh playthrough. Let’s be honest, Part 2 is extremely inconsistent, with extreme ups and downs if you actually think about it.
Amusingly enough a lot of people do remark how they're annoyed most of the progression is happening in FOG compared to IRL. But if we consider how Part 1 ends, Part 2 kind of has to be like this. Asuna's guard was up and she was even more wary of Inoda and would basically almost never entertain the thought of doing IRL stuff again after the stormy night. So FOG was the only realistic place Fujino could use to break down her mental defenses and make her do some amusing mental gymnastics rofl.

Felileo

Feb 9, 2023
Hey I can't continue the game because it says go to work on the 29th day but it does not let me go to work how do I solve it?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Hey I can't continue the game because it says go to work on the 29th day but it does not let me go to work how do I solve it?
You reached the end of the update; you weren't supposed to be able to leave the dream. If you see the pidgeon, you're at the end of the content.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Again, I think we were robbed by getting referenced by Asuna in her status updates that she has been using toys to satisfy herself when she doesn't have sex with Kirito or Inoda, but then we dont get any scene of it. I think just getting a quick animation with an explanation that during the week time skip when she's not having sex with either of them Asuna is so horny that she's using toys every night. It adds to the corruption that results from wakeup BJ, the unsatisfying sex with Kirito, and then the inn sex with Inoda. I know there was a scene back in Part 1 of her using a toy at her PC, kinda wish we got some updates on that.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
anyway if there will be the ending where those two fuck as if there was no tomorrow and without the truth coming out, it seems like a tasteless ending to me, I mean the ending like this doesn't tell me anything, it's an ending that doesn't make sense, Asuna blames Kirito because she didn't understand that that was lolicon Drake with the appearance of Kirito, but there's still a long way to go, anything could happen

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
anyway if there will be the ending where those two fuck as if there was no tomorrow and without the truth coming out, it seems like a tasteless ending to me, I mean the ending like this doesn't tell me anything, it's an ending that doesn't make sense, Asuna blames Kirito because she didn't understand that that was lolicon Drake with the appearance of Kirito, but there's still a long way to go, anything could happen
Fujino has said there will be two endings, one where Kirito knows what's going on and the other where he doesn't

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes