4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Again, I think we were robbed by getting referenced by Asuna in her status updates that she has been using toys to satisfy herself when she doesn't have sex with Kirito or Inoda, but then we dont get any scene of it. I think just getting a quick animation with an explanation that during the week time skip when she's not having sex with either of them Asuna is so horny that she's using toys every night. It adds to the corruption that results from wakeup BJ, the unsatisfying sex with Kirito, and then the inn sex with Inoda. I know there was a scene back in Part 1 of her using a toy at her PC, kinda wish we got some updates on that.
That is pretty fair. It would add to the corruption, but it would probably add to people's dislike to the game. Since more time would be spent on adding a scene somewhere in the week, which might have stalled development elsewhere.

Ahh the wonders of people constantly ass-blasting a dev who updates more or less monthly. But yeah, I agree that kind of stuff would have been pretty nice tbh.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but do you think Asuna will tell Kirito that she's mad at him because she saw him fucking the blonde (even if it wasn't him)? or Kirito will ask her why she's mad and she will answer (as girls usually do): "you know very well why I'm mad" or "find out by yourself" xD

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
but do you think Asuna will tell Kirito that she's mad at him because she saw him fucking the blonde (even if it wasn't him)? or Kirito will ask her why she's mad and she will answer (as girls usually do): "you know very well why I'm mad" or "find out by yourself" xD
how the hell her think that kirito when some other player can turn into him

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Is it just me or the perks menu did not update after gaining "Intertwined Lips", "Dirty Talk 2" & "Spearheading ****" (forgot the last one). Would love to read the descriptions on those updates..

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Pretty sure they will somehow clear that up, but it wan't change her accapting Inoda as her sex partner in FOG and IRL afterwards, but for different reasons I think. I don't think Fujino will follow the cheating bf narrative till the end of the game

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
A lot of people are commenting that Fujino is trying to rush the game. I feel like it's less about rushing the game but more about suddenly being thrown into some kind of conspiracy plot after all this time with the Six Beasts. Since it came out of nowhere with a lot of exposition, it ends up feeling like Fujino is just doing a bunch of lore dumping to finish the game as fast as possible.

But to me it's less about Fujino rushing the game and more just Fujino not really planning out the overall story at all. Part 1 doesn't really have any main focus other than a typical NTR story where Inoda is going to NTR Kirito and steal Asuna from him. And honestly that's kind of all the story needs to be to generally be more or less satisfactory. But Fujino probably feels ambitious and wants to try do something unique and interesting, so they started this secret council plotline. Unfortunately plot lines like this are things that should have been developed and established back in Part 1. Like finding out after 15 - 20 hours into the game that Hebishima was actually part of this secret society is kind of yikes rofl.

The indication of the secret council from my perspective is less the game rushing itself to the end, and more like Fujino is unintentionally making the game take even longer to finish. I think the lore stuff was interesting/amusing, but I will 100% acknowledge a lot of this crazy in-depth stuff isn't really needed at all. A vast majority of people weren't here for this goddess plot line to begin with. At best the administrator character could have just been some amusing deus ex machina character and also an easter egg for people that ended up realizing they could go in the other building in the recollection room.

All the dialogue from this extra plotline alone ended up probably taking me another 30 - 50 minutes to read through that could have probably been used for more simpler means of telling the story. Like Fukushi, and the old police cop could just be corrupt officials that are taking advantage of Alice and Kirito gets entangled in this mess. Then this ends up leading to Asuna getting into the situation of falling for a misunderstanding as it originally happened in this update. The thing we would also have gotten in exchange might have been more scenes because all the lore dumping wouldn't have happened.

But yeah I think that since Fujino now has to divert more attention to develop this "main story plot" there's going to be more dialogue (aka more yapping) and less scenes. That also probably means the progression of events are going to take longer than normal.

Last edited:

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Is it just me or the perks menu did not update after gaining "Intertwined Lips", "Dirty Talk 2" & "Spearheading ****" (forgot the last one). Would love to read the descriptions on those updates..
No, they definitely didn't get updated, but I imagine its just a bug the Fujino will have fixed in a couple days

Reactions: zorowang

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I don't understand what you mean, I'm not the one complaining about the character, I know very well who Kazuto Kirigaya is, you don't have to tell me enjoy the show, tell that to others who talk shit about him, always saying that he has to die or lose everything, what does he have to lose? his house? his job? the only character that irritates me is Inoda (even if he's an imaginary character) yes, you understood correctly, I hate bastards who take advantage of kind people even if it's a game, unfortunately it has this effect on me and don't tell me "then why do you play?" I play because there's something that intrigues me
this. bro, you have balls of steel in front of these inoda glazers. all of them self insert into that ugly fatso and think raping someone innocent is justified. he’s the worst character, even for a douche in the story. i’ve even seen people saying they feel good seeing inoda raping asuna because they like seeing kirito in pain. maybe they’re sadists? idk man, this isn’t ntr; it’s more like a rape simulator to the point it feels normal. and if you say your opinion, the inoda cocksuckers bash you, saying we don’t know why we don’t like it, even though it’s obvious. such hypocrites
I dont get it really, Inoda is like this by desing Fujino himself said he is a criminal, i already put this several pages ago he's a Envoius Slime Sociopath who dosent give a shit about anyone but himself, in NTR he is the mix of a horny NEET/old bastard.
he is a simple character with a single motivation have sex and he will do anything for that.
But he is fundamental to make the story move foward.
Let's do a hypothetical here, about Inoda being the only at fault here, forget canon SAO this is Fujino universe,
well in this universe Kirito is not so inocent in this whole show even with the admin influence. He let his girlfriend run around with Inoda several times alone in Inoda's flat he dont impose himself let everyone use him as they please and its dumb as bag of rocks and spineless to be fair he tried once in the first part make Asuna put some boundaries but she basically told him to kick rocks.
Talking about Asuna she is the one who allow everything to happen let's be honest here Inoda didint force here to do anything she didint want to, even if you consider the 4 times she was assalted by inoda while unconscient, the other 30 times she did because she wanted to.
No one should sympatize with Inoda, but he is like this in the story because others characters enable him by omission (kirito) or by choice/action (Asuna).

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. I’ve been eagerly waiting for this update for almost two months, often thinking about it while at work. However, the recent update has been a major letdown for me. Here are my thoughts:

- Pacing issues: The pacing felt off throughout the update, making it hard to stay engaged.

- Plot concerns: The way Asuna caught Kirito felt like weak writing. It reminded me of many games that use this trope to justify cheating or corruption. Asuna's character is confusing. She desires Kirito's love but is involved in cheating and refuses to acknowledge it. This seems like a paradox that undermines her character depth.

- Game direction: It feels like the Fujino sensei, is rushing to finish the game rather than crafting a compelling story.

- Alice's plot and her relationship with Klein: The subplot involving Alice and Klein felt unnecessary. I believe the focus should have been on Kirito, Asuna, Suguha and Liz instead.

- Confusing storylines: The overarching plot involving the Administrator is confusing, even for someone who has watched all of SAO and played the visual novel.

- Positive Aspects: The animation quality was impressive, and the scene where Asuna sits at the entrance of Kirito's apartment was heartfelt and wholesome (probably the best thing from the update).

Overall, the update felt like a disappointing mess, and I’m not sure I can continue playing this game anymore. However, I want to emphasize that the first part was truly awesome, and I won’t forget that experience! :)
On the point of Asuna I think it was always obvious that she was just a jealous bitch, I think at the beginning of part 2 the whole reason she forgives Inoda for part1 was because she saw his ass with another chick. The reality with her character is that Fujino wrote himself into a corner by revealing his cards too early in part 1 and now it suffers in part 2 where Asuna's corruption is all over the place.

Also glad im not the only one confused on the overarching plot, shit went over my head.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I dont get it really, Inoda is like this by desing Fujino himself said he is a criminal, i already put this several pages ago he's a Envoius Slime Sociopath who dosent give a shit about anyone but himself, in NTR he is the mix of a horny NEET/old bastard.
he is a simple character with a single motivation have sex and he will do anything for that.
But he is fundamental to make the story move foward.
Let's do a hypothetical here, about Inoda being the only at fault here, forget canon SAO this is Fujino universe,
well in this universe Kirito is not so inocent in this whole show even with the admin influence. He let his girlfriend run around with Inoda several times alone in Inoda's flat he dont impose himself let everyone use him as they please and its dumb as bag of rocks and spineless to be fair he tried once in the first part make Asuna put some boundaries but she basically told him to kick rocks.
Talking about Asuna she is the one who allow everything to happen let's be honest here Inoda didint force here to do anything she didint want to, even if you consider the 4 times she was assalted by inoda while unconscient, the other 30 times she did because she wanted to.
No one should sympatize with Inoda, but he is like this in the story because others characters enable him by omission (kirito) or by choice/action (Asuna).
still with this story of Kirito being stupid, look, Fujino created him like this, then Asuna is stupid too, she could have refused but instead she let it happen and this is why Fujino wanted it this way, otherwise it wouldn't have worked

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
A lot of people are commenting that Fujino is trying to rush the game. I feel like it's less about rushing the game but more about suddenly being thrown into some kind of conspiracy plot after all this time with the Six Beasts. Since it came out of nowhere with a lot of exposition, it ends up feeling like Fujino is just doing a bunch of lore dumping to finish the game as fast as possible.

But to me it's less about Fujino rushing the game and more just Fujino not really planning out the overall story at all. Part 1 doesn't really have any main focus other than a typical NTR story where Inoda is going to NTR Kirito and steal Asuna from him. And honestly that's kind of all the story needs to be to generally be more or less satisfactory. But Fujino probably feels ambitious and wants to try do something unique and interesting, so they started this secret council plotline. Unfortunately plot lines like this are things that should have been developed and established back in Part 1. Like finding out after 15 - 20 hours into the game that Hebishima was actually part of this secret society is kind of yikes rofl.

The indication of the secret council from my perspective is less the game rushing itself to the end, and more like Fujino is unintentionally making the game take even longer to finish. I think the lore stuff was interesting/amusing, but I will 100% acknowledge a lot of this crazy in-depth stuff isn't really needed at all. A vast majority of people weren't here for this goddess plot line to begin with. At best the administrator character could have just been some amusing deus ex machina character and also an easter egg for people that ended up realizing they could go in the other building in the recollection room.

All the dialogue from this extra plotline alone ended up probably taking me another 30 - 50 minutes to read through that could have probably been used for more simpler means of telling the story. Like Fukushi, and the old police cop could just be corrupt officials that are taking advantage of Alice and Kirito gets entangled in this mess. Then this ends up leading to Asuna getting into the situation of falling for a misunderstanding as it originally happened in this update. The thing we would also have gotten in exchange might have been more scenes because all the lore dumping wouldn't have happened.

But yeah I think that since Fujino now has to divert more attention to develop this "main story plot" there's going to be more dialogue (aka more yapping) and less scenes. That also probably means the progression of events are going to take longer than normal.
Yeah, kind of like that, but I think that since Fujino was forced to make a Part 2 to begin with, he already had an idea for a 'main plot' in mind. It’s not his first attempt; Sakura Chapter also has a 'main story' even though 90% of the game is ntr. Now that he had time to think about it, he is starting to implement the story, but it's indeed very roughly done.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, kind of like that, but I think that since Fujino was forced to make a Part 2 to begin with, he already had an idea for a 'main plot' in mind. It’s not his first attempt; Sakura Chapter also has a 'main story' even though 90% of the game is action. Now that he had time to think about it, he is starting to implement the story, but it's indeed very roughly done.
I mention Hebishima, because that entire stuff is just extremely jarring. Also ngl the Six Beasts stuff just makes Hebishima somehow miraculously failing to continue corrupting Suguha feel really out of place and weird. It has that whole "goddess" plot line a lot of people complain about in here. Like Hebishima being unable to continue being a fuckboy playboy with resources is because the secret society he's in decides to drop him. This also ends up meaning that the Administrator/Goddess decided to drop support for him. So it kind of makes the unsaid dialogue of Suguha/Leafa breaking free from Hebishima more lack luster than it needed to be. It also ends up feeling like a way to force Sinon and Agil into the story when they're not needed at all tbh.

But yeah overall, this "main plot" is probably the worse thing story wise Fujino has attempted to do I think. It doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I can enjoy the ride we're on, but I can also acknowledge how jarring and out of place this thing feels.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017

I agree with you the 6 beasts should be added if not in the first game at least in the begining of the second.
Fujino give to somenthing perceived as a Plot device/convinence the Admin a backstory, to fix the lack of structure in the main plot and to speed up the game.
If Fujino follow his road map he only have 9 updates left to do he already did 11 out of 20, and not much more to show to be fair, like the first BJ IRL scene that everyone was especulating was done like nothing no fuss no muss.
He add the shadow council in the plot to have something to write about that's all.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mention Hebishima, because that entire stuff is just extremely jarring. Also ngl the Six Beasts stuff just makes Hebishima somehow miraculously failing to continue corrupting Suguha feel really out of place and weird. It has that whole "goddess" plot line a lot of people complain about in here. Like Hebishima being unable to continue being a fuckboy playboy with resources is because the secret society he's in decides to drop him. This also ends up meaning that the Administrator/Goddess decided to drop support for him. So it kind of makes the unsaid dialogue of Suguha/Leafa breaking free from Hebishima more lack luster than it needed to be. It also ends up feeling like a way to force Sinon and Agil into the story when they're not needed at all tbh.

But yeah overall, this "main plot" is probably the worse thing story wise Fujino has attempted to do I think. It doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I can enjoy the ride we're on, but I can also acknowledge how jarring and out of place this thing feels.
Yeah, all true. Same with Inoda; this whole admin plotline made basically question everything he had done so far. But well, I just stopped wondering about such things at some point and just hope it doesn’t retcon the characters too much in the future. :sneaky:

Reactions: Misarmor

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
So this update once again cements the fact the inoda is a perfect example of how bad it is to let lust control your every move.
Since ntr online until now, everything that's been happening is because Ino constantly lets his dick think for him.
He is without a doubt acting like a sociopath who will do anything (hurting people that have done nothing but helped him and being nice to him when no one else ever has) just to get his dick into someone else's girl.
He also has zero sense of morality, or compassion. Asuna literally just found out (or thought) that Kirito was "cheating" on her, and ALL ino could think of was his reward, that was genuinely pissing me off, but then he gets rewarded for acting in such a way anyways even if it was kind of by force Asuna still just lets him do what ever he wants with her.
If Fujino has ANY care for story telling, then everything Ino did and will do should come back to bite him in the ass. ik fuji said hes working on some kind of plot twist, so hopefully the twist is Kirito actually finds out and gets his retribution for being betrayed this whole time while hes been nothing but a good a faithful boyfriend even when they try to gaslight him into thinking hes the bad guy.
If there will be two endings we need one where Inoda gets Asuna and one where Kirito figures out whats going on and somehow makes Inoda's life a living hell, idk i like the idea of seeing bad people get a bad ending, Henteria 2 was really good at that.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes