4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Well, in an better version, Kirito moves out and lives with Suguha :p
Alternate ending Kirito

closeup-two-raisins-isolated-on-260nw-1911123604.jpg

Now that I think about it, I think that Fujino should absolutely play with the NTR trope of sleep/rape where the victim (Kirito)´s body subconsciously gets aroused whenever they are around their rapist (Sugu) due to their ingrained behavior.

It makes zero sense, but since we basically already have a similar trope with FOG, Kirito suffering from the same thing as Asuna would be pretty funny.
(And damaging for his psyche after lusting over his sister)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
For all who wants Inoda get fucked, never was said he will endup as the big winner he is only the guy making Asuna to fall that's it.
But let's say in order for him get fucked in the end, as Kirito you have to forgive Asuna knowing everything she did, would you do it?
Kirito, the real one would forgive her, but what would Kirito (fujino) say?

Miyako

Jun 29, 2017
The latest mission saids "Go to Work" and when I went to the Coffee Shop, there's nothing to do there. Am I mistaken or is that no where Kirito works? That being said, I explored other places and nothing triggered, so is that the end of the update?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Depending one her state by the end of the game, maybe forgive her, but be together again, certainly not, he is not that dumb in the og I presume :LOL:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
That is not the question, What you would as the player do if Fujino give the option in the end.
Forgive her or not in order to Inoda get fucked?
And about the "Real/Canon" Kirito that's why he is portrait as Cuck in almost all hentai plots out there.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.555
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Alternate ending Kirito

View attachment 4083315

Now that I think about it, I think that Fujino should absolutely play with the NTR trope of sleep/rape where the victim (Kirito)´s body subconsciously gets aroused whenever they are around their rapist (Sugu) due to their ingrained behavior.

It makes zero sense, but since we basically already have a similar trope with FOG, Kirito suffering from the same thing as Asuna would be pretty funny.
(And damaging for his psyche after lusting over his sister)
what are these?, kirito's balls drained?, and who is responsible for draining kirito's balls? Suguha, I know it was you, come out

Reactions: Fareheit

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Let's answer some questions:

To those who ask for the CG, Fujino sensei released it patreon, and the guy who creates CG in 30 and 60 fps video hasn't arrived yet, most likely he'll come later, just wait.

To those who complain that it's been a worse update, I mean, friend, do you have the ability to create a story and follow it and not lose the thread? I think you can't do it, and what can you expect from an NTR game? It almost always has the same ending, there's nothing new there, if you're new maybe yes, but if you already know at least give yourself an idea of what it'll be like.

Speaking of the game, now that we have a corrupted Asuna in FOG, that gives Asuna and Inoda free rein to fuck anywhere in FOG, whether in house search events or in massages, it doesn't matter what cuckito is nearby, in the real world that may not happen yet, I think Hebishima will do something since they found them in the brodel and Alice's story seemed boring to me in the real world, also I don't know where it comes from that she was a virgin unless the video they showed in the first part is in FOG, she has already been fucked, for the rest, let's see what surprises it brings us, an example like that xd

Rec0090-Trim-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
That is not the question, What you would as the player do if Fujino give the option in the end.
Forgive her or not in order to Inoda get fucked?
And about the "Real/Canon" Kirito that's why he is portrait as Cuck in almost all hentai plots out there.
I am fond of Asuna so I forgive her, but first I have to punish Inoda

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Now that Hebishima is back, although idk for how long or if is just a cameo, what will be Sugu reaction when she got the news.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
V0.55 Discussion
The Asuna clothes option was a long time coming a VERY welcome addition.

Now onto the spoilers...
Overall a very nice update with a bunch of new stuff added in to spice things up.
Edit:

Last edited:

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Let's answer some questions:

To those who ask for the CG, Fujino sensei released it patreon, and the guy who creates CG in 30 and 60 fps video hasn't arrived yet, most likely he'll come later, just wait.

To those who complain that it's been a worse update, I mean, friend, do you have the ability to create a story and follow it and not lose the thread? I think you can't do it, and what can you expect from an NTR game? It almost always has the same ending, there's nothing new there, if you're new maybe yes, but if you already know at least give yourself an idea of what it'll be like.

Speaking of the game, now that we have a corrupted Asuna in FOG, that gives Asuna and Inoda free rein to fuck anywhere in FOG, whether in house search events or in massages, it doesn't matter what cuckito is nearby, in the real world that may not happen yet, I think Hebishima will do something since they found them in the brodel and Alice's story seemed boring to me in the real world, also I don't know where it comes from that she was a virgin unless the video they showed in the first part is in FOG, she has already been fucked, for the rest, let's see what surprises it brings us, an example like that xd

View attachment 4083462
do we know whats the feedback on this update for ci-en / patreon ? i hope its not negative like here

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Fujino should really stop trying to hype his own work so much tho, I feel like everyone would have been more content with the update if he hadn´t called it the "biggest update yet". He is setting himself to fail like that.
Biggest doesn't mean best, he never hypes up his work. I'm pretty sure when he said that it's the biggest, he meant in content/story progression.

Also, while the inclusion of the curch's mob-like meeting of the six beasts feels shoehorned and wasn't necessarily foreshadowed, I personally didn't mind it and didn't think it was shoehorned. I think Fujino already planned on doing something like this ever since he decided to add Admin to the story. He also said on Friday's Patreon post that the update would include the true main plot of the game.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes