4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Hardplasticwaste

Jul 30, 2024
If there will be two endings we need one where Inoda gets Asuna and one where Kirito figures out whats going on and somehow makes Inoda's life a living hell, idk i like the idea of seeing bad people get a bad ending, Henteria 2 was really good at that.
yeah 100% 2 endings would be alot better and i know for a fact id go with kiritos good ending haha

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
If there will be two endings we need one where Inoda gets Asuna and one where Kirito figures out whats going on and somehow makes Inoda's life a living hell, idk i like the idea of seeing bad people get a bad ending, Henteria 2 was really good at that.
I do not care for Kirito winning, only the bad guys losing since most are insufferable

Reactions: Hardplasticwaste

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I've posted this ages ago but the whole thing about Admin/goddess was a weird way of Fujno represent his players/supporters into the story besides being a lazy plot device.
Hebishima was kick out by the fans and explanation "he's no longer have the goddees is his side"
Everyone complain about Inoda's being help by her, she told him to fuck off this time.
Clever way of him reply the fans demands

mos555

May 22, 2021
The question is, why is there another green stripe?.. The author may be planning that at a certain level Kirito will accept infidelity and become a cuckold. And okay, it will be at the end , or we are waiting for several updates where we will look at the scenes of Inoda and Asuna, where Kirito is sitting next to him with a sad face.

And again, if there are 2 endings, then one will be where he knows nothing and they will go to America and get married in Las Vegas as they wanted, but then there seem to be no consequences. This is unlikely. Or Asuna leaves Kirito, who doesn't understand anything and just lives on suffering from a breakup. Or he finds out everything, and Asuna says that he is a loser and impotent, and Inoda is a cool dude.(this is if she is completely broken in the IRL and the indicator of love for Kirito falls below Inoda.)

Last edited:

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
So Im not playe the recent update yet, from the comment I can assume is the game already finish?

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
For all who wants Inoda get fucked, never was said he will endup as the big winner he is only the guy making Asuna to fall that's it.
But let's say in order for him get fucked in the end, as Kirito you have to forgive Asuna knowing everything she did, would you do it?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Henteria 2 was really good at that.
It definitely wasn't, the revenge ending is complete crap, and anyway Zeno wasn't punished severely for his crimes.

The way this game is going I doubt it will have more than one ending, it's too linear, imagine a revenge ending that Japanese people don't like.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
For all who wants Inoda get fucked, never was said he will endup as the big winner he is only the guy making Asuna to fall that's it.
But let's say in order for him get fucked in the end, as Kirito you have to forgive Asuna knowing everything she did, would you do it?
I mean, there are many ways to make him win Asuna, but still lose in a sense. I said it some time ago; like having Asuna's father find out, cut all the finances, and throw Asuna and her mom out. Then they live 'happily' in his little apartment with a bunch of kids next to Kirito :LOL:

Reactions: Infeno2.0

Miyako

Jun 29, 2017
I'm probably the only one who noticed this, but when you get to the scene where Kirito is talking with Asuna on the phone near Klein and Alice, the song that plays is Dilemma by Nelly

not really important or anything, but I was caught off guard when I recognized the tune

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I mean, there are many ways to make him win Asuna, but still lose in a sense. I said it some time ago; like having Asuna's father find out, cut all the finances, and throw Asuna and her mom out. Then they live 'happily' in his little apartment with a bunch of kids next to Kirito :LOL:
Holy fuck thats fucked up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but considering the story so far 1727634113847.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm probably the only one who noticed this, but when you get to the scene where Kirito is talking with Asuna on the phone near Klein and Alice, the song that plays is Dilemma by Nelly

not really important or anything, but I was caught off guard when I recognized the tune
Didn't notice that. But Fujino does use a lot of copyrighted songs in this game. I recognized Kanye's Amazing and Village People's YMCA. The most absolute win would have to be SAO's Swordland during the Treehouse scene. Using the Kirito's badass moments song for Inoda's victory was pure genius! Too bad all these songs will have to be removed when Saikey's official English version comes out. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Miyako

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Didn't notice that. But Fujino does use a lot of copyrighted songs in this game. I recognized Kanye's Amazing and Village People's YMCA. The most absolute win would have to be SAO's Swordland during the Treehouse scene. Using the Kirito's badass moments song for Inoda's victory was pure genius! Too bad all these songs will have to be removed when Saikey's official English version comes out. :cry:
Yeah, there was also music from The Godfather playing at the beast council meeting. :LOL:

Vixkravyn

Mar 29, 2023
The update was pretty good, Like others have said Fujino's writing has never been great if you think about it. It's alright at surface level and honestly for me that's good enough.

Considering the story so far (loosely) the only thing really stopping Asuna is Guilt (which in FGO she basically almost doesn't have) and the fact she truts Kirito.. Kirito messed that up and then didn't even explain why he was there lol. Basically removing the two things that kept her somewhat true to Kirito.

Obviously what i wrote doesn't matter though. Half the characters have been corrupted before to suddenly not etc.

TLDR Don't think, Just fap

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes