2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Jan 25, 2019
U know guys, this game is mainly sell for the author's Chinese fans and the fans do not care how much it is.Btw not include me...:( I'm not this guy's fans.

Reactions: Aleu

Jan 25, 2019
U know guys, this game is mainly sell for the author's Chinese fans and the fans do not care how much it is.Btw not include me...:( I'm not this guy's fans.
This author used to be a lewd novel writer and this game is made base on his novel.

Reactions: Aleu

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Can anyone share a save? Wasnt a big fan of Cursed Armor, maybe this one will catch my attention.

Last edited:

master022

May 9, 2018
I need help with this game ummmm is there an English version of this game or a link to it, please help

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
I need help with this game ummmm is there an English version of this game or a link to it, please help
There's an english and a .
The "Full Version" as they call it or 1.10 includes DLC's, but costs 80$ on the devs Patreon page.

So we are all out here waiting for someone so sacrifice himself and get a copy.

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
The "Full Version" as they call it or 1.10 includes DLC's, but costs 80$ on the devs Patreon page.

You're wrong. This version has the whole chapter 8 untranslated. I assume that all the people here are waiting for a version with the whole MAIN STORY translated, not the DLCs. In fact, this version you've posted is also posted a few pages before in this thread. I'm attaching a couple of pictures showing that this version (1.02 EN) is NOT fully translated and of course, neither the chapter 8 of the main plot.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
You're wrong. This version has the whole chapter 8 untranslated. I assume that all the people here are waiting for a version with the whole MAIN STORY translated, not the DLCs. In fact, this version you've posted is also posted a few pages before in this thread. I'm attaching a couple of pictures showing that this version (1.02 EN) is NOT fully translated and of course, neither the chapter 8 of the main plot.
:WaitWhat: past 3 pages of this thread have been about the full version that costs 80 bucks but ok

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hi,i just started the game,and i would like to know how i can enable the H combats scenes,i have a H skill from the start but i can't use it,it say usable at lv 1 and need no man in party,i'm now with jeanne killing murlocs in the beach and still unable to use it.
Is there anything special to do to unlock H-skills/sex?

( i chosed option 2 on the boat at beginning (berserk) and i downloaded the game from the link few post earlier on this page if that can help)

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Hi,i just started the game,and i would like to know how i can enable the H combats scenes,i have a H skill from the start but i can't use it,it say usable at lv 1 and need no man in party,i'm now with jeanne killing murlocs in the beach and still unable to use it.
Is there anything special to do to unlock H-skills/sex?

( i chosed option 2 on the boat at beginning (berserk) and i downloaded the game from the link few post earlier on this page if that can help)
H-skills and H-attacks can only be used against special enemies. They appear only on 2 screens. (you will meet them soon).

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
yep i reached that part,wich lead me to a new question,when i start being raped i always end being defeated and end in hospital or nursery.if i use the h skill i can"t do anything,and i'm raped untill i die,and when naked if ennemies start to rape you,you can "fight" to escape but i end being defeated too. Someone could explain how it work?

master022

May 9, 2018
There's an English and a .

Ty so this is the English version instead of 0.91 version right??

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
anyone has the save to skip the 10 min long intro, i remember when i played it's demo, there was a long 10 min intro on a ship.. i wanna skip that.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019

Also, it should be good to upload this on Google Drive and other hosts, mega upload has a strict limit.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
Also, it should be good to upload this on Google Drive and other hosts, mega upload has a strict limit.
They are not mine and my google drive is full currently

tried to upload and it said that the files were too big XD. Im not very technically advanced.
Upload it to file hosting sites like , , or worst case .
But Zippyshare only allows a maximum file size of 500MB, so go for one of the other two options.

Reactions: Jacob Kururugi
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes