Blargher

May 2, 2018
No plans to stop development until the game is fully completed and I move on to the next one :).
Glad to hear it, too many tend to give up midway. I've already seen at least ten different promising games fizzle out due to this or that. Though I don't see based on the active development style you have that, you'd do that. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any new updates. (I guess it got buried or bugged and never told me new posts from this thread before.)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent patreon post -

"Good Evening Everyone!

On this day early but almost weekly update is more looks at the Alex story progression and a peek at our favorite side character Emily!

The update is still on schedule to be released to patrons for bug testing sometime this month, and to the general public approximately a week after depending on amount/severity of any issues found.

Thanks to all of you for sticking with the game through this lengthy process!"
a story 4 23.png a story 5 6.png a story 5 28.png a story 3 11.png

Apr 9, 2019
This was pleasant. I can see where there's a lot of improvement you have planned, like the lighting changes which will greatly enhance the look and polish of the game. looking forward to seeing more. Really like the characters developing. Serra and lillian are my fav so far with celeste right behind them. I like that you're not pushing the jealousy on this. I like the little family and can't wait to see their relationships grow as well as the number of side girls.

I see that Emily from the office has asked for you to come by for a date sometime, I imagine her partner in crime and the receptionist mari may end up nhere as well as the other waitress at the cafe (hope the wife at the bistro gets in, but i just love petite girls and she's so short and cute :) ).

Having completed the current content, is there any side girl action i was supposed to find?

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
This was pleasant. I can see where there's a lot of improvement you have planned, like the lighting changes which will greatly enhance the look and polish of the game. looking forward to seeing more. Really like the characters developing. Serra and lillian are my fav so far with celeste right behind them. I like that you're not pushing the jealousy on this. I like the little family and can't wait to see their relationships grow as well as the number of side girls.

I see that the blue haired girl from the office has asked for you to come by for a date sometime, I imagine her partner in crime and the receptionist mari may end up nhere as well as the other waitress at the cafe (hope the wife at the bistro gets in, but i just love petite girls and she's so short and cute :) ).

Having completed the current content, is there any side girl action i was supposed to find?
Hey there, thanks for playing :)

Currently there isn't any side content for the side characters, so If you've completed the 5 main girls stories you've finished it up :)

Once the rehaul is out (sometime this month) I do plan on having dates and events for the side characters including Emily at the office, and the waitress at the club .

Reactions: viewfinderlife

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

Tentative trailer for the V.2 rehaul release.
(The animations and all are just clever editing to show off the locations, aside from animated sex scenes the gameplay is still standard Ren'Py 2D, I may change the trailer a bit before full release to make it less misleading)

Apr 9, 2019

Tentative trailer for the V.2 rehaul release.
I was the second like on the youtube trailer :) and first comment. I was afraid I'd say the wrong things and youtube would take it down, so I was general and short.

Looks like a brand new game! major props. I am very excited by many of the visible changes! ;)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
WAIT WHAT?!? Those are animations that will play each time you walk or the game is now totally 3d?!?
Just some very clever editing :). The game is still 2d, I'm not even sure if Ren'Py supports 3D, but perhaps after Sylphia Island I'll move into the 3d realm with unity or another 3D engine

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Just some very clever editing :). The game is still 2d, I'm not even sure if Ren'Py supports 3D, but perhaps after Sylphia Island I'll move into the 3d realm with unity or another 3D engine
Oh that's unfortunate, if we had a 3d version of sylphia island in ren'py it would have been totally awesome, Imho you can keep it up as it is, ren'py it's really solid whilst Unity is clunky imho, you sure have a 3dgame but it's far worse to those that want to get straight to the point or compulsively save and load 30 times in a span of 2 minutes just to try everything, also the skip if read is a really underrated feature of ren'py
Nevertheless, you should use what you'd like to use and have fun in the meantime

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent post.

"
Hello all!

This teaser is all about our favorite pink haired girl Celeste, and what to expect in her coming story update. Also, a few screenshots of the new Phone and the new minigame to make a little money and maybe buy some fun gifts for the girls." c story 3 8.png c story 3 35.png teaser 4.png teaser 5.png
c story 2 20.png

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
I can't seem to trigger Celeste's and Gracie's events. I don't have the cafe unlocked on my map, neither the trails for some reason.

EDIT: I will play again from the beggining to see if it solves the problem.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I can't seem to trigger Celeste's and Gracie's events. I don't have the cafe unlocked on my map, neither the trails for some reason.

EDIT: I will play again from the beggining to see if it solves the problem.
If its a save from before the cafe and such was added you'd need to restart (like you're trying) or enable them through the renpy console but I forget the exact ones. It's like NatureTrails = 1, if you look through the posts a bit you can find it unless someone remembers them off hand. The switch wasn't in the game originally which caused that issue.

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
I'd say this game really needs a button to skip the time of the day and another one to teleport the player to the bedroom.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent post!

"This sunday's teaser focuses on our favorite nature girl Gracie, and the updates done on her story!

Along with this, a look at her new hobby, and her very slightly redesigned bedroom. Along with this, a look at the new functional location in game, the Store. Many fun items will be bought here, along with some items that will unlock special actions with each girl! (More to come on that in a very soon future update).

The rehaul is nearing completion, with only touches on Lillian and Serra's story left, then it will be out to the hands of patrons for bug testing and early access. A week later (approximate, depending on severity of bugs it may be more or less) it will be available to the general public.

Thank you all again for sticking with the game through this, the wait is almost over, then we forge ahead into new content!"

g ambient 1 3.png g ambient 2 8.png g story 1 5.png g story 1 20.png store day.png shopgirl 1.png

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes