Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Some things I noticed so far:
Seems like I can't progress with Celeste. Says to check on her after work, but it only repeats the hangout scene.
If you hang out with V at 2nd Dimension, the game errors out.
When you click on Alex in her office in the Afternoon, it teleports you to Serra's Room.
After the Shower Scene with Alex, the shower noise wouldn't stop playing.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good revamp, looks nice so far.

One thing, the event when you go talk to celeste after she gets home unusually late doesn't seem to trigger. go to her room at night, and she is always sleeping. wasn't that what you did last time? going during evening is just her watching YT videos.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Some things I noticed so far:
Seems like I can't progress with Celeste. Says to check on her after work, but it only repeats the hangout scene.
If you hang out with V at 2nd Dimension, the game errors out.
When you click on Alex in her office in the Afternoon, it teleports you to Serra's Room.
After the Shower Scene with Alex, the shower noise wouldn't stop playing.
Hey there, thanks for the reports! Got all those touched up except for the Alex shower bug, cant seem to recreate it on this end? I'll keep looking into it though. Update is being pushed towards the mirrors page now and should be available soon.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Good revamp, looks nice so far.

One thing, the event when you go talk to celeste after she gets home unusually late doesn't seem to trigger. go to her room at night, and she is always sleeping. wasn't that what you did last time? going during evening is just her watching YT videos.
A patched version is being uploaded as we speak to fix that bug! I apologize it slipped through playtesting!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Glacerose Found another bug, even in the new version.

Go to 2nd Dimension in the Afternoon, talk to V, after the interaction is done I'm popped out at the beach and the Map is disabled.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose Found another bug, even in the new version.

Go to 2nd Dimension in the Afternoon, talk to V, after the interaction is done I'm popped out at the beach and the Map is disabled.
Yes, a moderator found that a few minutes ago, and it's fixed up. V seems to have a lot of issues in her implementation due to a new system I tried for events, clearly a failed one. I've reverted it, playtested, and its fixed up. I don't wish to spam updates to F95, but I can PM you a fixed version if youd like and in a day or so update the F95 page to avoid spam updates.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, a moderator found that a few minutes ago, and it's fixed up. V seems to have a lot of issues in her implementation due to a new system I tried for events, clearly a failed one. I've reverted it, playtested, and its fixed up. I don't wish to spam updates to F95, but I can PM you a fixed version if youd like and in a day or so update the F95 page to avoid spam updates.
Nah, I'm just happy to see your work again. I'll finish up the content in this version and wait for your next content update which I'm sure will have eliminated all these old bugs. Not like V has any sort of content right now. I'll let you know if I find more.

Also for the love of all things holy, please tell me you're gonna replace that white shower curtain in Alex's bathroom, my eyes have been blinded.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Nah, I'm just happy to see your work again. I'll finish up the content in this version and wait for your next content update which I'm sure will have eliminated all these old bugs. Not like V has any sort of content right now. I'll let you know if I find more.

Also for the love of all things holy, please tell me you're gonna replace that white shower curtain in Alex's bathroom, my eyes have been blinded.
Ill definitely take the shower curtain into consideration haha. Sorry about your eyes, will be darker next update!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi found something strange with Alex her relationship points are stuck at 0 she even put my haed on her lap watching tv and still at 0 I brought her box to office met new employe and still at 0 is it a bug or is it saposed to stay at 0. ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
please spam F95 with fixes..lol..i'm trapped at the beach after visiting V..lol SPAM DAMMIT SPAM..fixes..so much need.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
Built into the game. Click on the heart at the top of screen, then on one of the girls to see what to do next. You used to occasionally have to hang out with a girl once or twice (to raise affection) if the event didn't trigger.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes