ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i just loaded an autosave..i'm fine..i'm also out of content..all done..no sex :( dammit to hell drunk Alex should have given my MC a hummer...

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i just loaded an autosave..i'm fine..i'm also out of content..all done..no sex :( dammit to hell drunk Alex should have given my MC a hummer...
I have a patch fixing the bug, just waiting on a F95 mod to push it towards the page. And yes.. no sex in the main events yet, but If you haven't yet try taking a shower

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Updated! Sorry for the delay but someone has to sleep sometimes :ROFLMAO:
Anyway you know where to reach me, just send them version over and I'll update the thread as soon as I see it, don't worry about spam

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is it some bug, or are some events from previous releases are missing in the new version?

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Played an older version of this before and it was okay but was kind of low quality. Much respect for the developer for increasing model and image quality in the game since then, looking much better.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it some bug, or are some events from previous releases are missing in the new version?
It wasn't the usual kind of update, the game was completely remade. Sounds like not every event from the old game is in the new one (at least not yet anyway), but you can play rock paper scissors on your phone now.

Shame we don't have amnesia now, but Serra is even prettier than before.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Dumb question maybe but how do you make money? I need to buy medicine for Celeste but im broke.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hey so I'm still missing a girl in the Heart Menu. I have the 5 main, Emily, V, Stephanie, the one from the club and the one from the park.

Is the last one not in this version or am I just missing her?

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Loved the new version, better UI, the girls is more cute ever and the navigation is more intuitive(for me), but I miss the hints showed in the relationship section, present in the old version, because I need to see the galery or the game file to know if I did all content. Except for that, the game is really good. Nice job

Reactions: Glacerose

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Loved the new version, better UI, the girls is more cute ever and the navigation is more intuitive(for me), but I miss the hints showed in the relationship section, present in the old version, because I need to see the galery or the game file to know if I did all content. Except for that, the game is really good. Nice job
You can click on the girl portrait in the relationships tab to see those hints

camoway

May 15, 2017
So I have never heard of this game because nobody keeps the Android ports current? Ashame it seems like a cool project.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
So I have never heard of this game because nobody keeps the Android ports current? Ashame it seems like a cool project.
As stated in the dev notes, the android version of the game will come as soon as Ren'py 7.3 drops

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes