Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Loved the new version, better UI, the girls is more cute ever and the navigation is more intuitive(for me), but I miss the hints showed in the relationship section, present in the old version, because I need to see the galery or the game file to know if I did all content. Except for that, the game is really good. Nice job
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it :). New content is coming soon at the same level of render/dialogue quality as in this update so if you like it be sure to stay tuned.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey so I'm still missing a girl in the Heart Menu. I have the 5 main, Emily, V, Stephanie, the one from the club and the one from the park.

Is the last one not in this version or am I just missing her?
It sounds like the last one should be Vivian, from Serras story. Has her card not unlocked itself ?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Dumb question maybe but how do you make money? I need to buy medicine for Celeste but im broke.
You can play games in your phone or computer. If you're running low, try asking Alex for some money when she's home :)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Is it some bug, or are some events from previous releases are missing in the new version?
Most of the events were completely rewritten and remade for better pacing, they likely will return in future updates once you get to know the girls more

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Played an older version of this before and it was okay but was kind of low quality. Much respect for the developer for increasing model and image quality in the game since then, looking much better.
Thank you! Glad you like the new look

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
No, it didn't. I even went to library to talk to her and still nothing.
Definitely a bug. Will take a look into it and will have it patched next update since it's not a major crash thankfully, thank you for finding it!

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Most of the events were completely rewritten and remade for better pacing, they likely will return in future updates once you get to know the girls more
Thanks. Good to know. The game looks better than the previous version.
I think it would be also good to rework navigation at home. Ideally, all rooms at home should be accessible from one screen.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks. Good to know. The game looks better than the previous version.
I think it would be also good to rework navigation at home. Ideally, all rooms at home should be accessible from one screen.
I did ponder the idea of a small map with buttons for each room but couldn't find a design that fit and that I personally liked. But I'll definitely take a second looks now that the rehaul is done and see what I can do.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Glacerose - Have to be honest, I'd kinda forgotten about this game despite really enjoying it! I am pleasantly suprised to see it reworked & I look forward to seeing where you take it!
I know that feeling. I didn't forget completly about it but i also didn't really think about it..until i saw it popping up on the latest updates. Its a pretty enjoyable game.

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
Besides some other small typo, i found another bug, After the drinking event with Alex the running water noise keeps playing in the background even though i finished the event and already played 2 more day. ( sorry if someone else already mentioned this, didn't read all of the comments)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Besides some other small typo, i found another bug, After the drinking event with Alex the running water noise keeps playing in the background even though i finished the event and already played 2 more day. ( sorry if someone else already mentioned this, didn't read all of the comments)
Will take a look into this. Thank you

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
Will take a look into this. Thank you
reached the part when Lilian invited me to 2nd Dimension then with the shop background music the water flowing one finally stopped, and when entered the changig room the store's "techno" (?) music is stopped as it was designed. After the changing room when went back to talk with V for a few more sentence the store music appeared again, and when arrived back home it stopped, so i suppose there is only some problem with the running water background effect ^^

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
reached the part when Lilian invited me to 2nd Dimension then with the shop background music the water flowing one finally stopped, and when entered the changig room the store's "techno" (?) music is stopped as it was designed. After the changing room when went back to talk with V for a few more sentence the store music appeared again, and when arrived back home it stopped, so i suppose there is only some problem with the running water background effect ^^
Thanks for helping narrow down the issue! I believe I found the cause and will have it touched up for the next update .

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent post

Hello everyone! It's been an exciting day on the island as I got feedback on the rehaul and fixed a few pesky bugs that made it through play testing. The links for V.2 are now bug free, it's and time to start looking towards the future.

I want each future update to feel impactful, not with minor content that last minutes, but at least nearing an hour of content per update. Including story events for the main girls, side characters, and introducing new characters as needed. As of this, the next update (already being worked on) has no ETA as of today. But teasers will he coming soon and as soon as an estimated release date can be accurately ascertained, I will pass the news onto you

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting the game. Here's to a bright future for Sylphia Island

Reactions: Rodzaju and xgeza

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The new UI is a step in the right direction, but in the house it's a half measure that ultimately makes navigation even more unintuitive. It's just confusing to have to memorize which icons lead to which areas. Each room should just have it's own icon that is always present, not this icons leading to new icons, which then lead to new icons thing. Just going to bed at night is such a confusing chore.

If that can't be done (too many icons on screen?) then splitting the house into two parts would work, like icon 1 leads to icons for Bedroom, Alex room, bathroom, and kitchen and icon 2 leads to the 4 girls rooms.

Reactions: joecoe and fujiko
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes