Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
That's great, I know it hard to remake all, all the girl looks great, but my favorite girl gracie looks more dark than the previous version, but it's okay,
Can I know how to open console, looks like you seal it, I can't cheat the time, ToT

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
That's great, I know it hard to remake all, all the girl looks great, but my favorite girl gracie looks more dark than the previous version, but it's okay,
Can I know how to open console, looks like you seal it, I can't cheat the time, ToT
To open the console you'll need to open options.rpy with a text editor, and turn config.console to true. It's a little tedious but leaving the console on by default led to a lot of games being broken due to erroneous commands people would enter in while cheating.

Oct 3, 2017
Dear Glacerose, an incredible overhaul. I didn't find the girls very attractive before, but after playing the new version I fell in love with how beautiful they've become! Good job!

How long do you think it will take to catch up with the old content?

And for navigation; I still think the girls' rooms as well as the MC's room should be reachable from the hall without needing extra navigation. The kitchen and the second hallway (MC's and Alex's rooms) is completely unnecessary. It can be much smoother to navigate around the house. It's a bit confusing and tedious.

Another thing is, we need labels on the buttons on the bottom of the screen. It should say "Serra's Room", "Lillian's Room", etc.

But overall, this game now has the potential to be on par with the games like Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel.

I believe in you, keep it up.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I like the rework. Overall the graphics have been improved, the character models look better, new functions have been added. Playing the game will be a lot more fun!

Is it possible to add a button that leads us directly to our own room? That would improve the experience a lot imo.

Looking forward to the next few updates!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
First time playing and I'm glad I saw this hidden gem of a game another to get invested in, the girls are great so far my favorite is Gracie.

And for navigation; I still think the girls' rooms as well as the MC's room should be reachable from the hall without needing extra navigation. The kitchen and the second hallway (MC's and Alex's rooms) is completely unnecessary. It can be much smoother to navigate around the house. It's a bit confusing and tedious.
Is it possible to add a button that leads us directly to our own room? That would improve the experience a lot imo.
I have to agree with the above points though the navigation is the only downside so far at least it's only restricted to the house I think if you made a few changes it would make the players life a lot more simple and not clicking on the wrong room as I have from time to time. :LOL:

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Dear Glacerose, an incredible overhaul. I didn't find the girls very attractive before, but after playing the new version I fell in love with how beautiful they've become! Good job!

How long do you think it will take to catch up with the old content?

Another thing is, we need labels on the buttons on the bottom of the screen. It should say "Serra's Room", "Lillian's Room", etc.

But overall, this game now has the potential to be on par with the games like Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel.

I believe in you, keep it up.
I like the rework. Overall the graphics have been improved, the character models look better, new functions have been added. Playing the game will be a lot more fun!

Looking forward to the next few updates!
First time playing and I'm glad I saw this hidden gem of a game another to get invested in, the girls are great so far my favorite is Gracie.

I have to agree with the above points though the navigation is the only downside so far at least it's only restricted to the house I think if you made a few changes it would make the players life a lot more simple and not clicking on the wrong room as I have from time to time. :LOL:
Hey guys! I can't explain how good it feels to know that you all are enjoying the game! Really brings a little bit of tears to my eyes haha. Especially comparing it to Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel (my insipirations).

The house navigation has been redone for the next update, the whole house can be navigated with 2 clicks, and there WILL be a fast travel button to immediately access the room from any given location.

This goes out to anyway who may see this, if you really do enjoy the game I'd love for you to put any comments in a review on the F95 page. They really help the game grow and let others know the low quality old version is no more.

Thank you all again for playing. :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I completed all paths, but never found one of the secondary girls (second page, first row, third character). Miss something?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I completed all paths, but never found one of the secondary girls (second page, first row, third character). Miss something?
Sorry about that! Seems to be a small bug I've had this reported a few times now. That's Vivian, Serras boss.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry about that! Seems to be a small bug I've had this reported a few times now. That's Vivian, Serras boss.
Thank you! Now, with all completed, I must say that really love the new models and general game (except for the house navigation, but that was already discussed and settled). I'm not a big fan of Honey Select, but you really pushed the boundaries to get really beautiful models.

Reactions: Glacerose

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the humiliation one you inflict or the main character recieves
I was wondering about that tag earlier. Unless I'm forgetting something or the remake adds something that I've not seen yet (although I think the tag was there before), there's nothing I'd really call humiliation.

Maybe it's from Celeste, because she's a bit domineering? Or from Serra's shyness.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I was wondering about that tag earlier. Unless I'm forgetting something or the remake adds something that I've not seen yet (although I think the tag was there before), there's nothing I'd really call humiliation.

Maybe it's from Celeste, because she's a bit domineering? Or from Serra's shyness.
The tag is indeed there from before. The humiliation will go both ways, mainly from Celeste > you and you to various characters

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Celestia's event was exhausted every time I clicked on her but instead went to Grace's room when she sang.
Hmm.. I took a look at the code and can't explicitly find anything wrong. Could you elaborate where you are? You're on the LAST celeste event (the one where you get her medicine) and its taking you instead when you click on Celeste to the first gracie event (where she sings?)

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Hmm.. I took a look at the code and can't explicitly find anything wrong. Could you elaborate where you are? You're on the LAST celeste event (the one where you get her medicine) and its taking you instead when you click on Celeste to the first gracie event (where she sings?)
Gracie room turnback to firts event, and i have 2 bug,
Hangout with Gracie ,to nature trail.

I confused for say anything because i bad english :'(

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Gracie room turnback to firts event, and i have 2 bug,
Hangout with Gracie ,to nature trail.

I confused for say anything because i bad english :'(
It's okay!
We can do this, send me your save file, located in wherever you extracted your game. So if you're saving on Page 1 of saves, and on the 1st slot, the save will be called 1-1-Lt1.save, and if you're in slot 2 it will be 1-2-Lt1.save and so on, send me the one that you're currently playing and I'll take a look and see what's causing these bugs.

EDIT - I found the Gracie bug I believe you were referencing. If you go with her to the trails in the afternoon, it was freezing you at the trails and crashing right? Found and have fixed that bug

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes