• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i been a fan of your game since way back and really like the story so far! the way youve changed the intro from mysteriously waking up on the island with amnesia to now being an orphan taken in by Alex is a nice change, but i admit that when i had to start all over with the new version i was a bit bummed and i swear i thought you were gonna make the MC be the one who was dead and him arriving at sylphia island with amnesia was because he was dead and sylphia island was like purgatory or limbo or something!
Anyway aside from the story i just wanted to say i have also experienced the bugs mentioned in the previous posts in the backlog...
1. the Gracie hangout and teleport to nature trails thing

2. the shower sounds persisting after the shower scene with Alex (found that this could be turned off if you go to the bathroom and take another shower where the sound then stops after)

3. after buying all items in the store and going back at night i tried to browse items again causing the background to go black and Stephanie (i believe was her name) is now sitting in her spot in the store as a floating torso and the larger image of her from the store menu somewhat transparent on screen (once i went back home this didnt happen again)

4. then the Celeste story content wont trigger and ive raised her affection level to 30!

5. it kinda ties into the previous one and i dont know if you intended for it to be like that but Alex's coworker (i wanna say Karen, but im not sure right now) her affection level matches that of the girl with the highest affection level of the main girls in the house (for example... my Celeste is at 30 right now and so is she)

6. finally i found a few bugs that bring up error screens they were kinda random so i dont remember how i got most of them however if you go to the 2D store in the evening or night (dont remember) and spent time with V, it tells you your relationship with V increases then you get an error screen! (i hit ignore and it sent me back to the front of the house with no affection gain with V)

and thats it! those are the bugs i encountered while playing! i was kinda disappointed that i didnt get to see Celestes story (and that Lillian got a breast reduction) but i guess ill live! keep up the good work though! im diggin where this story is goin!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i been a fan of your game since way back and really like the story so far! the way youve changed the intro from mysteriously waking up on the island with amnesia to now being an orphan taken in by Alex is a nice change, but i admit that when i had to start all over with the new version i was a bit bummed and i swear i thought you were gonna make the MC be the one who was dead and him arriving at sylphia island with amnesia was because he was dead and sylphia island was like purgatory or limbo or something!
Anyway aside from the story i just wanted to say i have also experienced the bugs mentioned in the previous posts in the backlog...
1. the Gracie hangout and teleport to nature trails thing

2. the shower sounds persisting after the shower scene with Alex (found that this could be turned off if you go to the bathroom and take another shower where the sound then stops after)

3. after buying all items in the store and going back at night i tried to browse items again causing the background to go black and Stephanie (i believe was her name) is now sitting in her spot in the store as a floating torso and the larger image of her from the store menu somewhat transparent on screen (once i went back home this didnt happen again)

4. then the Celeste story content wont trigger and ive raised her affection level to 30!

5. it kinda ties into the previous one and i dont know if you intended for it to be like that but Alex's coworker (i wanna say Karen, but im not sure right now) her affection level matches that of the girl with the highest affection level of the main girls in the house (for example... my Celeste is at 30 right now and so is she)

6. finally i found a few bugs that bring up error screens they were kinda random so i dont remember how i got most of them however if you go to the 2D store in the evening or night (dont remember) and spent time with V, it tells you your relationship with V increases then you get an error screen! (i hit ignore and it sent me back to the front of the house with no affection gain with V)

and thats it! those are the bugs i encountered while playing! i was kinda disappointed that i didnt get to see Celestes story (and that Lillian got a breast reduction) but i guess ill live! keep up the good work though! im diggin where this story is goin!
Hey there! Happy to hear you overall like the rework, and apologies for all the bugs! Was this the most recent updated version (V.22)?. It should have adressed most of those issues especially the crashing while talking to V and the Celeste not progressing one. As for the store one, that's a new report I'll look into that asap

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i think i experienced the bugs on the (.2) version, havent tried the most recent update. if a lot of these bugs have been fixed thats great! i thought the (.2) was latest version, but ill have to check out (.22)

the store bug only happened once and didnt happen again. i dont know if it was the time of day i went there or really how i triggered that.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i think i experienced the bugs on the (.2) version, havent tried the most recent update. if a lot of these bugs have been fixed thats great! i thought the (.2) was latest version, but ill have to check out (.22)

the store bug only happened once and didnt happen again. i dont know if it was the time of day i went there or really how i triggered that.
I got the store bug fixed up! Thanks for the report. And yes, those other bugs SHOULD be fixed up in the most recent version. The shower one I'm still trying to track down, but all the serious crashes are fixed.

Reactions: CptValor

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent post

"Hello all!

Due to the success of last updates "beta" testing (patron early access for bug testing and early play), I've decided to roll it out permanently as a feature for patron tiers!

The early access are as follows

$1 - 1 day beta Access

$5 - 3 Day beta Access

$10 - 5 Day beta Access

$20 - 7 Day beta Access

This will not only allow an extra appreciative reward for those who choose to support the game, but also allow better final releases with less bugs and crashes overall.

Thank you all for supporting the game! V.25 is underway and more teasers are to come!"

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
is there any other way besides the games on the puter to make money? if so how?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
is there any other way besides the games on the puter to make money? if so how?
As of this update only the games on the phone and the computer. Minigames are being designed as we speak though

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
ok thanx. approx when will the next update be?
While I cant give a 100% accurate estimate at the moment, it will likely happen in the next 3 weeks. 2 weeks to make it, 1 week for patrons to bugtest and have early access, then the public release.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
just out of sheer curiosity, when might we be expecting to have some intimate relations with the girls? will we have to choose between them or are you planning to make it so all the girls are ok with you being intimate with all the others? in the previous version (before the rework/overhaul) we had a bit of an intimate scene with Celeste in the break room of the bar she worked at! the new version of the game had a minor intimate scene with each girl when you were in the shower, but those were all daydreams/fantasy. could the next update bring us a taste of whats to come?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
just out of sheer curiosity, when might we be expecting to have some intimate relations with the girls? will we have to choose between them or are you planning to make it so all the girls are ok with you being intimate with all the others? in the previous version (before the rework/overhaul) we had a bit of an intimate scene with Celeste in the break room of the bar she worked at! the new version of the game had a minor intimate scene with each girl when you were in the shower, but those were all daydreams/fantasy. could the next update bring us a taste of whats to come?
Hey there. Good question.

First I want to explain the lack of intimacy in the current version -- When I was remaking the game, the thought of the pacing was on my mind a lot. How much realism versus straight adult content did I want. I decided that the game I wanted to make would have more realistic pacing versus just jumping in tropey adult content e.g, having girls just magically fall in love with you for no reason. While I do get the like of those kinds of games, they just get straight to the action with no filler, it's just not what I wanted to write.

That being said, I DO plan to have the next update start to dip into the adult content, both with the main girls and with eligible side characters. I can't speak for specifics yet (currently I am posing one such "intimate" scene) but it will be there. Now that the base is there of learning about each girl and getting a look at their personalities which I guess was the point of the rehaul, I can start edging in more adult content.

Edit-- I missed a question. I do plan to have all MAIN girls available all at once. I haven't quite decided if and what limits may be for picking and choosing side characters.

TL;DR blah blah stuff and stuff YES the next update will bring a taste of what's to come. :)

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
right on! i can dig the route it seems like you want take your game and it sounds like it will be awesome! i also like the appeal of those games that get right to the adult content, but if the adult content is achieved through a story or game functionality where i have to earn the affection of said love interest then i feel thats the more meaningful and rewarding way to go!

being that my minor in school was English, i can appreciate a well developed narrative and hope to see where you take your story and the relationships will come in time. on the other hand theres that piece of me thats thankful your gonna be givin us a taste of the adult content thats yet to come as well.

btw. its refreshing to see a developer thats so interactive with their fans/community! (at least your the first ive come across)

Reactions: Scyra and Glacerose
Apr 9, 2019
Glacerose

ver .22
bug: when you load the game all your money is reset to $10 if you had over $10, and if you had $0 it stays $0.

bug: game says you gain affection with ella, but none is given.

Bug: affection with celeste is also gained with emily

Bug: when you take gracie for a walk on the trail, and she turns to you after receiving affection notice, you can't use the bistro button and must use the map.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose

ver .22
bug: when you load the game all your money is reset to $10 if you had over $10, and if you had $0 it stays $0.

bug: game says you gain affection with ella, but none is given.
The ella effection one has been fixed up for the next version.

The money one is interesting. I can't seem to replicate it and havent gotten any reports of any money resetting. Can you describe what you were doing when you saved?

Apr 9, 2019
The ella effection one has been fixed up for the next version.

The money one is interesting. I can't seem to replicate it and havent gotten any reports of any money resetting. Can you describe what you were doing when you saved?
win a few rounds of rock paper scissors, save, lose a couple, load previous save when i was up $30 or $40 and wind up with $10

also, saves do not save over other files. not a complete wtf or anything, but was a surprise.

pro: love the new look, everything is brighter, the girls look fantastic although i will say in my extensive past of dating petite girls, Celeste at 4'11" and a 30B seems a bit heavy listed at 119 based on how her proportions look in game. most likely she'd either be under 100 or barely break it. unless she works out a lot. I miss all the scenes from the old version, but understand the direction change in not making them just fall all over themselves to give up the goods.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
win a few rounds of rock paper scissors, save, lose a couple, load previous save when i was up $30 or $40 and wind up with $10

also, saves do not save over other files. not a complete wtf or anything, but was a surprise.

pro: love the new look, everything is brighter, the girls look fantastic although i will say in my extensive past of dating petite girls, Celeste at 4'11" and a 30B seems a bit heavy listed at 119 based on how her proportions look in game. most likely she'd either be under 100 or barely break it. unless she works out a lot. I miss all the scenes from the old version, but understand the direction change in not making them just fall all over themselves to give up the goods.
So I may know what's wrong. Is it like this

You are starting with 10 dollars.

You play a couple rounds of rock paper scissors without leaving the phone. Win some money (still not leaving the phone). Lose a couple times. Load the save when you've won, and youre back to the money you had before playing at all?

Edit - Sorry I didnt read the last part of your message. Glad you like the new look. And i'll take a look at Celestes' weight. They were approximated by bugging my fiancee for accurate values based off of a quick glance so they arent fully accurate. Will tone her weight down if needed.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019

So I may know what's wrong. Is it like this

You are starting with 10 dollars.

You play a couple rounds of rock paper scissors without leaving the phone. Win some money (still not leaving the phone). Lose a couple times. Load the save when you've won, and youre back to the money you had before playing at all?
seems to happen that way but with a save while up, yes.

btw, added this while you were quoting me it looks like:
pro: love the new look, everything is brighter, the girls look fantastic although i will say in my extensive past of dating petite girls, Celeste at 4'11" and a 30B seems a bit heavy listed at 119 based on how her proportions look in game. most likely she'd either be under 100 (looks around 90-95lbs) or barely break it. unless she is buff and works out a lot. I miss all the scenes from the old version, but understand the direction change in not making them just fall all over themselves to give up the goods.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
seems to happen that way but with a save while up, yes.

btw, added this while you were quoting me it looks like:
pro: love the new look, everything is brighter, the girls look fantastic although i will say in my extensive past of dating petite girls, Celeste at 4'11" and a 30B seems a bit heavy listed at 119 based on how her proportions look in game. most likely she'd either be under 100 or barely break it. unless she is buff and works out a lot. I miss all the scenes from the old version, but understand the direction change in not making them just fall all over themselves to give up the goods.
Could you try replicating your actions, but before saving the money you earn/lose close the phone and walk to a different location? Just a new room or anywhere. Then save, see if that correctly keeps your money.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes