Aug 7, 2018
It's okay!
We can do this, send me your save file, located in wherever you extracted your game. So if you're saving on Page 1 of saves, and on the 1st slot, the save will be called 1-1-Lt1.save, and if you're in slot 2 it will be 1-2-Lt1.save and so on, send me the one that you're currently playing and I'll take a look and see what's causing these bugs.

EDIT - I found the Gracie bug I believe you were referencing. If you go with her to the trails in the afternoon, it was freezing you at the trails and crashing right? Found and have fixed that bug
Found 2 continuity errors, one of them related to the nature trails (neither of them causing any real issues though).

After the gardening event, before Gracie's next story event: talking with her in her room for a hangout jumps to the trails without transition (before unlocking them). Afterwards you'll jump back to her room, so you won't get stuck here.

shopping:
after unlocking the shops for Lillian's beach event, you can also buy a Sync Cable for Celeste, before learning about her computer trouble. This won't skip her event, so again, no real problem.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Found 2 continuity errors, one of them related to the nature trails (neither of them causing any real issues though).

After the gardening event, before Gracie's next story event: talking with her in her room for a hangout jumps to the trails without transition (before unlocking them). Afterwards you'll jump back to her room, so you won't get stuck here.

shopping:
after unlocking the shops for Lillian's beach event, you can also buy a Sync Cable for Celeste, before learning about her computer trouble. This won't skip her event, so again, no real problem.
Hey there! Thanks for the reports, both of these are now touched up!

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
It's okay!
We can do this, send me your save file, located in wherever you extracted your game. So if you're saving on Page 1 of saves, and on the 1st slot, the save will be called 1-1-Lt1.save, and if you're in slot 2 it will be 1-2-Lt1.save and so on, send me the one that you're currently playing and I'll take a look and see what's causing these bugs.

EDIT - I found the Gracie bug I believe you were referencing. If you go with her to the trails in the afternoon, it was freezing you at the trails and crashing right? Found and have fixed that bug
View attachment bandicam_2019-06-05_07-41-31-823.mp4

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you for the video! I'm attempting to replicate the bug now, but cannot seem to under any circumstance. Have you done any console stuff by chance? Anything that may have messed with variables. And was this a fresh save?
I use double the money

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I use double the money
My only guess is somehow that a variable was corrupted through the console. I havent been able to replicate the bug, and nobody else has reported it. My only suggestion is to start a new save. If you'd like though, If you want to tell me your progress with all the girls I can make a save for you that is up to that point to save you the time of replaying.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
My only guess is somehow that a variable was corrupted through the console. I havent been able to replicate the bug, and nobody else has reported it. My only suggestion is to start a new save. If you'd like though, If you want to tell me your progress with all the girls I can make a save for you that is up to that point to save you the time of replaying.
can I ask for a full save? so that I can play safely for the next update.
I'm not sure about my save file

I don't have too much time to start a new game

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
can I ask for a full save? so that I can play safely for the next update.
I'm not sure about my save file

I don't have too much time to start a new game
Absolutely. I'm away from my computer at the moment but will reply with a full save when I get back.

Mar 4, 2019
I couldn't get Celeste's "coming home late" event to fire and had already finished everything else so I hit the console and typed:
jump cstory 3
then away I went.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I couldn't get Celeste's "coming home late" event to fire and had already finished everything else so I hit the console and typed:
jump cstory 3
then away I went.
Was it just not happening at all? Or was she in her bed but the event just wouldn't trigger

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's a really nice rework, I like it!
Some nice funny dialogs got a nice laugh. :D
The only downside is the navigation through the house.
In my opinion, it would be easier to have directly without navigation through the house, I guess.
(Scratch that. Just read it would be changed.)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Lilian have lost some of her curve ?
Well, she's still very hot :love:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
That's a really nice rework, I like it!
Some nice funny dialogs got a nice laugh. :D
The only downside is the navigation through the house.
In my opinion, it would be easier to have directly without navigation through the house, I guess.

(Scratch that. Just read it would be changed.)
Hey there, glad you like the rework. Yes the house will be fixed, I'm still toying with exactly what, but it's gonna be less clicks.

Reactions: HorizonD

ZekeHawk

Jul 28, 2017
Alright.
After the first movie date with Serra, I got her text message saying she found another movie.. Aaand nothing happens when I'm in her room during the evening. I can talk with her and kiss which I find strange since I haven't had an event leading up to kiss practice.

Just wanna know if it's all messed or not, but I really like the overhaul Glacerose, good job on it! Just needs a bit more sound during the game.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Alright.
After the first movie date with Serra, I got her text message saying she found another movie.. Aaand nothing happens when I'm in her room during the evening. I can talk with her and kiss which I find strange since I haven't had an event leading up to kiss practice.

Just wanna know if it's all messed or not, but I really like the overhaul Glacerose, good job on it! Just needs a bit more sound during the game.
The text she found a movie (should) appear before the movie date. It's letting you know to go see her for that movie in the evening. And it's the last event for her in the current content. The kissing thing is an oversight that shouldn't be accessible as it hasn't been remade yet haha.

ZekeHawk

Jul 28, 2017
The text she found a movie (should) appear before the movie date. It's letting you know to go see her for that movie in the evening. And it's the last event for her in the current content. The kissing thing is an oversight that shouldn't be accessible as it hasn't been remade yet haha.
Fair enough.

The shower scene with Alex. The sound is persisting after the event, just to give a heads up.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Fair enough.

The shower scene with Alex. The sound is persisting after the event, just to give a heads up.
Thanks for the heads up. Been trying to track that bug down for a little. Will have it fixed up by next content update

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Loving the remake purely as a solid base for future updates. A lot more polished with some improved presentation. The fact that the house now "feels" right is a nice touch. Usually with these kind of games, the scenery is oddly over-proportioned, making them look too spread out. You've clearly tightened up the spacing to make it feel more real. The bathroom is even a little claustrophobic.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Loving the remake purely as a solid base for future updates. A lot more polished with some improved presentation. The fact that the house now "feels" right is a nice touch. Usually with these kind of games, the scenery is oddly over-proportioned, making them look too spread out. You've clearly tightened up the spacing to make it feel more real. The bathroom is even a little claustrophobic.
Glad you enjoy it :) And yeah, I do get that a lot of HS based games have really big rooms. My old game included, not sure why it just naturally happens, something with the perspective when you're building the rooms is off I think.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes