DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
What does the tips section say? I can guide you if you let me know where you are
Celeste's says that she always complains about work, and I should go see how bad it is at the club she works at. Club gives response that I haven't unlocked it yet. Talked to her morning and evening for a week.

Gracie's says that she spends a lot of mornings on the nature trail, and I should check on her. Nature trail says I have to talk tot the girls to unlock, and I've talked to Gracie 3 times a day for a week and nothing so far.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Celeste's says that she always complains about work, and I should go see how bad it is at the club she works at. Club gives response that I haven't unlocked it yet. Talked to her morning and evening for a week.

Gracie's says that she spends a lot of mornings on the nature trail, and I should check on her. Nature trail says I have to talk tot the girls to unlock, and I've talked to Gracie 3 times a day for a week and nothing so far.
Did you start a new save on this version?

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Did you start a new save on this version?
As dev said, u need a fresh start new game since both areas are unlocked in the end scene of Celeste and Gracie 3rd events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
As dev said, u need a fresh start new game since both areas are unlocked in the end scene of Celeste and Gracie 3rd events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To add on to that, I do apologize for that being the case. Going forward i'm doing my best to not cause anymore save compatibility issues. I cant guarantee it'll never happen but know i'll do what I can to prevent it.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
To add on to that, I do apologize for that being the case. Going forward i'm doing my best to not cause anymore save compatibility issues. I cant guarantee it'll never happen but know i'll do what I can to prevent it.
At the very least it's still considered as an early stage with not too much contents, iirc it could be redone up to the end of v0.75 in less than 2 hrs playtime, except for them whom do overgrinding on the girl's affections stat

I notice that there's no need for high value affections for triggering the story event (i think 10 affections per girl is more than enough for v0.75), but may I know did u set any max value for affection? Maybe 100 or more? Because i remember for having almost 50 affection with one of the girl during the first time playing it :LOL:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
At the very least it's still considered as an early stage with not too much contents, iirc it could be redone up to the end of v0.75 in less than 2 hrs playtime, except for them whom do overgrinding on the girl's affections stat

I notice that there's no need for high value affections for triggering the story event (i think 10 affections per girl is more than enough for v0.75), but may I know did u set any max value for affection? Maybe 100 or more? Because i remember for having almost 50 affection with one of the girl during the first time playing it :LOL:
There is no limit as of now haha, as far as renpy will go I guess. But for actual story content in v.075 you only need 6 affection per girl to trigger all events.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
And thank you for sticking with it through all the early, not so good updates. I recognize your name from when it was first put on f95 a month or so ago
Ahah, yeah, back then i forget that we could make a request for android port to the modder like @the66 in this forum, thanks to their hardwork many android user could also enjoy the ren'py games before the dev decide to also release their official port
And well, if u could see the list on my signature, it just because this game is really into my preference
Surely worth to follow :D

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@glacerose

Thanks for the response.

I did go back and played 0.75 - nice update - (except for the HUGE distracting arrows - as I much preferred the "Hover" method for doors, etc - as done and mentioned previously).

The new areas are nice - and for such a new game - I can see a lot of potential. Great characters, and a fun story!

Cheers

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Hey Glacerose, are you aware of the CTD upon entering Alex's room after Serra takes you to your room at the beginning? On Android, v.075 or what have ye.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
@glacerose There is a minor bug (I think) if you enter the club/cafe when Celeste isn't there. Then there is no way out of there, you're stuck w/ nowhere to go/click.

I can only get out of there by rolling back. However I assume this isn't the default way of doing it ;-)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hey Glacerose, are you aware of the CTD upon entering Alex's room after Serra takes you to your room at the beginning? On Android, v.075 or what have ye.
Try this version

And let me know If it fixes it :)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
@glacerose There is a minor bug (I think) if you enter the club/cafe when Celeste isn't there. Then there is no way out of there, you're stuck w/ nowhere to go/click.

I can only get out of there by rolling back. However I assume this isn't the default way of doing it ;-)
Oh no! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Does this happen at a particular time period or anytime during the day?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Oh no! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Does this happen at a particular time period or anytime during the day?
I checked several times to make sure it's not a one-off thingy and it happens when Celeste ain't there (so no one / no hotspot to click on to get out of that entrance / doorframe looking in).

Last edited:
Reactions: Glacerose

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

go to console and enter Cafe=1 and NatureTrail=1 then you won't need to start a new game

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I checked several times to make sure it's not a one-off thingy and it happens when Celeste ain't there (so no one / no hotspot to click on to get out of that entrance / doorframe looking in).
Alright thank you for the report, I think I know what's causing it and will touch it up this coming update :)

Reactions: WaltS
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes