Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
go to console and enter Cafe=1 and NatureTrail=1 then you won't need to start a new game
Yknow having players enter in the variables manually to fix save compatibility never occured to me. I'll have to keep that in mind in the future.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, about that "Image 's story 16' not found" mentionned earlier by someone else, I checked the images folder and I think it's supposed to display s story 4 16 in the events folder so it's probably just a typo in the code, I thought it might help you out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hi, about that "Image 's story 16' not found" mentionned earlier by someone else, I checked the images folder and I think it's supposed to display s story 4 16 in the events folder so it's probably just a typo in the code, I thought it might help you out.
That is indeed the issue, good catch!

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
@glacerose Are those renders or did you use pictures of some Mediterranean coastal city? Also, like, damn dude, that sunset - Very Nice. No matter what, you got a good eye.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
@glacerose Are those renders or did you use pictures of some Mediterranean coastal city? Also, like, damn dude, that sunset - Very Nice. No matter what, you got a good eye.
Its a picture that was slightly modified to fit what I was envisioning for the island.
And thank you :)

Blargher

May 2, 2018
About the being stuck in the cafe, for me at least I could still click the map which is where you fast travel. So had no issue getting out without rolling back and such. Though maybe I went in at a different time? I assumed the map was just the way to exit, didn't even think that maybe we should have had another way to exit the cafe.

Also nice new map. Doesn't look quite nice.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yknow having players enter in the variables manually to fix save compatibility never occured to me. I'll have to keep that in mind in the future.
hehe yea sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't depends on what weirdness the devs add in
your's were easy thank god, but some have weird stuff that you can't even figure out how the hell it's connected haha and kinda wonder if they can

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
About the being stuck in the cafe, for me at least I could still click the map which is where you fast travel. So had no issue getting out without rolling back and such. Though maybe I went in at a different time? I assumed the map was just the way to exit, didn't even think that maybe we should have had another way to exit the cafe.

Also nice new map. Doesn't look quite nice.
Yes there was supposed to be an arrow that allowed you to back out of the cafe. I found the bug though and have fixed it for the coming update. Although in that scenario I suppose the map isnt the worst way to exit since theres nowhere to go forward at this moment.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
hehe yea sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't depends on what weirdness the devs add in
your's were easy thank god, but some have weird stuff that you can't even figure out how the hell it's connected haha and kinda wonder if they can
I gotta keep it easy so myself can understand it Haha. So I'm glad it works out to where other people can

Reactions: passerbyR34

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I definitely want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked the new events not sure I saw all the ambient events as you call them but I'll explore a bit more later but as for main events I liked the new additions.

As well as only things I noticed (albiet again may have missed something or was part of the new ambient ones that I missed) ->

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I definitely want

I liked the new events not sure I saw all the ambient events as you call them but I'll explore a bit more later but as for main events I liked the new additions.

As well as only things I noticed (albiet again may have missed something or was part of the new ambient ones that I missed) ->

Thanks for catching these errors! Extremely helpful as always, I'll go through and get them touched up.

Reactions: passerbyR34

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
More adorable Serra! And Celeste I guess (it's not like I like her or anything).

A UI feature that could be handy is a map of the house next to the island map, to let you easily get to a specific girls room without having to use the arrows. It's probably more of a problem with my memory than the games but I keep going to the wrong room.

Jun 5, 2018
this game was in my check list ,
i just check there were regular updates comes to this game. that represent dev was very good and active..
so , i download the game and will try to give review when i complete it...

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
More adorable Serra! And Celeste I guess (it's not like I like her or anything).

A UI feature that could be handy is a map of the house next to the island map, to let you easily get to a specific girls room without having to use the arrows. It's probably more of a problem with my memory than the games but I keep going to the wrong room.
I was experimenting with a feature like that, that appears once you're in the house giving a minimap of sorts. It may be included in the next update if I can get it to how I like it. And glad you like the Serra and Celeste events :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sylphia Island v.08.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes