TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for playing. :) I do see where you're coming from, its possible when I do a house keeping update I'll go through and change some of those hugs to a hand on the shoulder or something similiar to slow the pacing down. Thanks for the criticism :)
I liked all the hugging reminded me of best girl from Lucifer Ella, but I do see Qtyaelgar's point for some of the girls. Serra would be too shy, Celeste too tsundere and Lillian would probably go for a bro fist. Her tomboyness makes it seem like she wouldn't be very quick to get touchy (well touchy with others anyway). Alex and Gracie (Alex especially) might be fine with the early hugs.

If anyone doesn't know about Ella from Lucifer but want to see (and she hugs a lot more than that).

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I liked all the hugging reminded me of best girl from Lucifer Ella, but I do see Qtyaelgar's point for some of the girls. Serra would be too shy, Celeste too tsundere and Lillian would probably go for a bro fist. Her tomboyness makes it seem like she wouldn't be very quick to get touchy (well touchy with others anyway). Alex and Gracie (Alex especially) might be fine with the early hugs.

If anyone doesn't know about Ella from Lucifer but want to see (and she hugs a lot more than that).
As I go further I'll look into being more careful to play into each girls personality, and time allotting will go back and fix those past points. Thanks for the feedback :)

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
I have not played the game yet but it intrigued me so I marked the thread to follow. This will definitely be the next game I play based on what I am reading about the attention to characters being true to their personality. Looking forward to this. :)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have not played the game yet but it intrigued me so I marked the thread to follow. This will definitely be the next game I play based on what I am reading about the attention to characters being true to their personality. Looking forward to this. :)
I look forward to your thoughts when you decide to play :)

Reactions: CapnBlaze

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
@glacerose Dude. What's this? I feel attacked because I waste invest my time in games everyday like Lillian does, I tought you respected our culture... Also, could we please have different images on the screens? It's kind of weird :ROFLMAO: 1544657780315.png

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
@glacerose Dude. What's this? I feel attacked because I waste invest my time in games everyday like Lillian does, I tought you respected our culture... Also, could we please have different images on the screens? It's kind of weird :ROFLMAO: View attachment 197341
Were all a little loser inside hahahaha. And I'll look into putting different screens on the monitors, it's just easy to use the default texture :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
@glacerose... Also, could we please have different images on the screens? It's kind of weird :ROFLMAO:
But... The Expanse...

ok so I played this through and since you asked here are my thoughts.
Sorry for butting in but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh I missed a update somehow?! And I missed more Celeste story!? Unfortunately I noticed the issue with her skirt the other day.

Edit - I didn't miss a update... I just seem a bit number blind for some reason today.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
ok so I played this through and since you asked here are my thoughts.

Hello there! I truly appreciate these criticisms, it really does help to know what I really have messed up on, (mainly pacing it seems). Unfortunately, aside from scrapping and restarting the game from scratch that might be a tough one to fix. I will take extra precautions from now on though to make sure the pacing stays moderately realistic though while still giving spurts of sexual content to enjoy.

I do have plans to alleviate the grinding with more side activities and less build relationship > do story > repeat content, with one example of such coming in the next update.

Again I do appreciate the criticism, thank you for taking the time to play and write it up for me. This was my first game/story I've ever written (not an excuse just a fact) so I guess I'm glad the issues arent completely game breaking at the least haha.

To stop my rambling, again I appreciate the comments, and I look forward to you trying future releases, and hopefully they live up to your expectations. :)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Additionally, to those who may see this, please do send me all feedback, negative, positive, neutral, whatever. I read it all, and want to make this game the best it can be so I appreciate every comment. Alright~ thats enough sappy commenting from me now.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Downloading now and will give my comments once I finish it.

~~UPDATED~~
So I'll have the direct things in spoilers below but overall I enjoyed it. Like how we're introduced to things too. Last update we got the phone, phone's somewhat used this update. Inventory was introduced this update which I'm guessing will be used more pushing forward.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Updated my prior post with the information as at the time I started typing I was the last post and didn't wanna double post. So make sure to glance back at it Glacerose.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
how do I complete Celeste´s path, I don´t have CLUB on the map????
What does your current hint say? You generally have to do the prior story mission before its unlocked. So you probably haven't talked to her enough or such but the Club is this one.

If you can't click on this one, you probably haven't gone far enough in the story. Also it is possible if you were on an older version(forget which version number it was), and used that old save that you are locked out. If the latter is the case, I forget what the console tags were but you'd need to manually activate them due to it being recoded, you had to restart or do that. But that wouldn't been an issue if you are newer to it. Need a bit more information though to figure exactly why you're having that issue I'd say.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes