Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Can someone rate this, I depend on thread ratings to decide whether or not to download.
Hey there Taler. As theblueknight stated, this game is relatively new and i dont have any sex in it yet. It is coming, but I want to take a slower somewhat more romantic approach to it versus immediate sex. Updates come every 2 weeks, and currently there are 5 main characters and 3 side characters I'm writing content for (no spoilers on who the side ones are though). If you're okay with slower paced content and trying a fairly new game I would love to have you try it and get your thoughts.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I almost wrote a review the other day as the game didn't have any yet, but didn't as the game is reasonably new (and the rules about word count put me off). If you like the look of the girls and don't mind some slow paced romance (as in no sex yet just some teasing) maybe give it a go.
Oh, to give a word on this. I'm not sure what the review policy is but I would love to have an official review, regardless of what score you give the game. Would be cool to see where the game sits in the eyes of users and maybe one review being written will open up other people to reviewing.

Reactions: passerbyR34

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, to give a word on this. I'm not sure what the review policy is but...
You can see the review rules , once you give a star rating the window will pop up for the actual text review (with a link to the rules). It's all common sense stuff really give a proper amount of text with proper reasoning, No just "it's good because I like it" stuff.

I had pretty much typed out things I've already said in the thread, but I stopped as I didn't think I could make it long enough (now looking a some other game reviews some are just two sentences though).

Be careful making reviews. One miss click outside the window will close it, and you'll loose what you've written.

Reactions: passerbyR34

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
I noticed something in Sera's event that is new for this release at the Library. The text indicates she is on her knees, but she's reclined with her lags splayed open.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I noticed something in Sera's event that is new for this release at the Library. The text indicates she is on her knees, but she's reclined with her lags splayed open.

Oof. Correct. And I notice I typed "done" instead of down. Will be fixed asap! Thanks for the report

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Strange, I guess patreon has some voting setting to make it publicly votable I cant find. But i've recorded your responses! Just trying to get a feel of what characters are weak and can be improved and who to focus on
Voting worked just fine for me. I just had to log in.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Oh, to give a word on this. I'm not sure what the review policy is but I would love to have an official review, regardless of what score you give the game. Would be cool to see where the game sits in the eyes of users and maybe one review being written will open up other people to reviewing.
Will rework my feedback into a review. :)

Blargher

May 2, 2018
That could be me misremembering my own game >.< it's supposed to say to come to her room at least. If it doesnt that's a woopsie from me and I'll fix it next update!
I think the hint or text forget which says to meet in her room. The other doesn't state if memory serves to go to the beach but that if you'd like to go to the beach with her. One clearly states the room though. So guess maybe look at both and make them match but it never made me think I was suppose to meet her AT the beach. Just that we were going there. But maybe my past experience of do the story then have it unlocked made me think that.

Can someone rate this, I depend on thread ratings to decide whether or not to download.
I'd give it a go, it's still fairly new so would feel unfair to rate imho. As some people (clearly) dislike the "lack of content" but it's being updated quite consistently and such. Is new. And isn't just a get into their pants kinda game. So imho it's worth a try, worse case you delete it and move on. Best case you find a new game to watch update.

EDITED: Some reason the last few posts didn't show up for me when I posted this.

Hey guys, if you see this and have the time feel free to go here and vote in the poll.

I would've needed to make an account but if you want to know just in general. I'd say it's tie between Gracie and Serra for me. Though Celeste and Lillian are close second and thirds. I like Alex and all but

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I think the hint or text forget which says to meet in her room. The other doesn't state if memory serves to go to the beach but that if you'd like to go to the beach with her. One clearly states the room though. So guess maybe look at both and make them match but it never made me think I was suppose to meet her AT the beach. Just that we were going there. But maybe my past experience of do the story then have it unlocked made me think that.

I'd give it a go, it's still fairly new so would feel unfair to rate imho. As some people (clearly) dislike the "lack of content" but it's being updated quite consistently and such. Is new. And isn't just a get into their pants kinda game. So imho it's worth a try, worse case you delete it and move on. Best case you find a new game to watch update.

EDITED: Some reason the last few posts didn't show up for me when I posted this.

I would've needed to make an account but if you want to know just in general. I'd say it's tie between Gracie and Serra for me. Though Celeste and Lillian are close second and thirds. I like Alex and all but

No spoilers but Emily may or may not have a significant portion of content for her. Along with a few other planned side characters.

Reactions: Blargher

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure the tv was always like that, but good job in saying that it was frozen instead of the usual "broke".
It's still unexpected to see that everyone in this house has a pc and a giant-ass tv in every room but the kitchen :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, one suggestion I would make is to color the arrows underneath the girls room with the respective color, like celeste's arrow would be pink, serra blue and so on.
Thanks for making, celeste's foot massage repeatable but maybe that would need some kind of randomness or you'll look at the same thing over and over again
1545021554488.png

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I think there is a line showing before it should
1st
2nd
3rd
She's blushed at MC's comment before MC made the comment in the first place

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I think there is a line showing before it should
1st
2nd
3rd
She's blushed at MC's comment before MC made the comment in the first place
Correct! Adding it to the list to be fixed!

Reactions: Pinguino47
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes