Agrik

Sep 15, 2018

glacerose
I do not know English well, sorry if I accidentally offended you.
The problem of the game in its design.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sylphia Island v.085.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
to enhance the readability on small screen devices of the tips in the relationship screen and the messages in the phone, click/touch them for a popup with a bigger version. click/touch the popup again, to close it.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I do not know English well, sorry if I accidentally offended you...
That link you copy and pasted is to report a user for violation of the rules (not the sort of thing you want to throw about). The problem with the arrow navigation has been bought up, hopefully they'll get refined or a quick map will be added at some point.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

glacerose
I do not know English well, sorry if I accidentally offended you.
The problem of the game in its design.
No worries friend. My games new and I know it isn't for everyone, if anything I appreciate the honesty.

I'm looking into many ways to polish the rough edges including new navigation systems, so I hope in the future the game suits your tastes more.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
to enhance the readability on small screen devices of the tips in the relationship screen and the messages in the phone, click/touch them for a popup with a bigger version. click/touch the popup again, to close it.
Thanks again for the port, great work as always!

Reactions: the66

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The android port has been updated to the newest version by The66. Check it out if you haven't already!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Aaaand, as always the story keep getting better and better!
Good work for the new places details btw

Good work for the latest update, keep it up, man! :D

Hey guys, if you see this and have the time feel free to go here and vote in the poll.

Voted for Serra, but tbh, it's pretty difficult for choosing between any of them due to their own unique characterizations :D

Thanks as always, man
Just finished the latest update without any noticeable issue (y)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well that was a Sera event...

Small bug though, when I rechecked the message from Lillian (after having saved and quit when I first got it) our room switched from the morning look to the night look and the door wouldn't activate. The map was fine so I could get out and continue that way.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well that was a Sera event...

Small bug though, when I rechecked the message from Lillian (after having saved and quit when I first got it) our room switched from the morning look to the night look and the door wouldn't activate. The map was fine so I could get out and continue that way.
Glad you still like her!

I'll look into that bug! You saved with the phone on the screen?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Gla

Voted for Serra, but tbh, it's pretty difficult for choosing between any of them due to their own unique characterizations :D

Thanks as always, man
Glad you enjoyede

Thanks as always, man
Glad you enjoyed the update, and the new Serra events!

Thanks for playing and for the kind words :) Means a lot! V.09 is in progress now and has much more fun coming.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...You saved with the phone on the screen?
No I played though the new Alex event then slept to get to the Sera event, after waking up I got the text from Lillian read it then closed the phone saved and quit. Started the game back up after a few hours rechecked the message to see where to go then it happened.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
No I played though the new Alex event then slept to get to the Sera event, after waking up I got the text from Lillian read it then closed the phone saved and quit. Started the game back up after a few hours rechecked the message to see where to go then it happened.
Alright thank you! Ill look into it and see if it was a code error or just RenPy being weird

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Theres another poll up to decide on the new movement system I want to implement in V.09. Check it out if you have the time

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Theres another poll up to decide on the new movement system I want to implement in V.09. Check it out if you have the time

Voted for click, though I'm a bit conflicted since the current arrow is basically pretty helpful since it's noticeable
The ideal one for me, would be :
- the click, for every doors
- the arrow, for advancing/enter any paths, e.g. : choose to access the area in front of sera/celeste's rooms and lilian/gracie's rooms from the main hall, nature trails, and Alex's office
- the menu, for a shortcut, especially to instant-jump into MC's room

Not meant to troubled u with a lot of works, tho
I hope u could also having fun while developing ur game :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Personally I'd like refined arrows and a map (I'm guessing that's what the menu option is), If I had to pick one I'd say map as I'm constantly getting the Sera and Gracie sides of the house mixed up and going the wrong way in the dining room too if I'm rushing.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Personally I'd like refined arrows and a map (I'm guessing that's what the menu option is), If I had to pick one I'd say map as I'm constantly getting the Sera and Gracie sides of the house mixed up and going the wrong way in the dining room too if I'm rushing.
The menu system im envisioning would be like if you just entered the house, you would have options like you do when picking a choice in a conversation, it would say "Kitchen", "Left", "Right" if you hit left, it would say "Serra's Room", "Celeste's Room" or "Return". And they would appear like conversation options do.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The menu system im envisioning would be...
Ah so the two would be incompatible. Refined arrows then I would say just for the aesthetics, I would just have to pay better attention (it is my fault usually and it happens in other games).

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
You guys Who make this game why dont you make it as flash game it'll be small in size no need to be more than 1GB

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You guys Who make this game why dont you make it as flash game it'll be small in size no need to be more than 1GB
Glacerose makes the game. It's only a bit over four hundred megabytes right now, I'm not an expert but I think games like this are better off using ren'py or unity (flash is great for smaller quicker to play games though).

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes