Blargher

May 2, 2018
It says I should check on her in the CLUB, because shes copmlaining about work or smth like that...
Hmm you should have the club (or cafe it was called earlier I think?) unlocked already. It might be the save incompatible thing I mentioned but may need to wait for glacerose or someone else to help further.

any1 know where to see text message from LiLian
The phone icon is at the top of your screen if you've unlocked it already through Alex's storyline (which was last update? I believe), in this one you just click it and click her name. But all you gotta do is go to her room in the morning. Not sure you actually have to read the text.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Alex's last name is . You must know Glacerose but in case you didn't Emily pee's though her pantyhose, might have looked a bit less unusual if she just wasn't wearing them in the toilet images (I'm guessing there's no model for them around her ankles).

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
He started several times from the beginning, different versions. I watch TV with Alex and nothing else happens - empty, identical dialogues with all the characters.
Tired of walking on the arrows in search of a miracle.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
He started several times from the beginning, different versions. I watch TV with Alex and nothing else happens - empty, identical dialogues with all the characters.
Tired of walking on the arrows in search of a miracle.
Downloading now and will give my comments once I finish it.

~~UPDATED~~
So I'll have the direct things in spoilers below but overall I enjoyed it. Like how we're introduced to things too. Last update we got the phone, phone's somewhat used this update. Inventory was introduced this update which I'm guessing will be used more pushing forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for catching all these!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
It says I should check on her in the CLUB, because shes copmlaining about work or smth like that...
If you're on a save from earlier than v.075 then you need a fresh save. If not, try opening the console and typing Cafe = 1 :)

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
I started from the beginning 0.75 - the same thing, only the house on the map.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The cafe opened, the game was deleted - I see no reason to waste time on such a dull gameplay.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see no reason to waste time on such a dull gameplay.
The game is pretty slow paced and like the tag in the op says it is romance not sex (for now anyway as it's reasonably new), if that's not your thing you would find it hard going I imagine.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
If you're on a save from earlier than v.075 then you need a fresh save. If not, try opening the console and typing Cafe = 1 :)
cafe = 1 works! thank you! and my last save was 0.8
but I do have same problem with Gracie aswell. tried "Park = 1", but when I click on it, I am in Library...
Gracie´s hint says "she has to be spending a lot on trails and I should check on her there"... any idea? thx

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
cafe = 1 works! thank you! and my last save was 0.8
but I do have same problem with Gracie aswell. tried "Park = 1", but when I click on it, I am in Library...
Gracie´s hint says "she has to be spending a lot on trails and I should check on her there"... any idea? thx
NatureTrail = 1 :)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
@glacerose I got the text from Lilian, to meet her at the beach in the morning, but I cant go to the beach, it's still locked.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Not in her text she dont :p maybe I missed it else where :)
That could be me misremembering my own game >.< it's supposed to say to come to her room at least. If it doesnt that's a woopsie from me and I'll fix it next update!

Reactions: tonny

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone rate this, I depend on thread ratings to decide whether or not to download.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone rate this, I depend on thread ratings to decide whether or not to download.
I almost wrote a review the other day as the game didn't have any yet, but didn't as the game is reasonably new (and the rules about word count put me off). If you like the look of the girls and don't mind some slow paced romance (as in no sex yet just some teasing) maybe give it a go.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes